Ch3. Exo this time

My random f up dreams

So I guess I was on a school trip with my class, mind you I graduated in 2013. Well anyways my class was on a second level floor looking down at a lot of different people. Most the people didn't know what kpop was meaning myself a few of my friends did. Well as we were looking down in at these people I noticed Kris(yes I know former exo member) sitting with exo so I started sending hearts his way and he was laughing at me. I tried moving around to get a better few. Apparently I was close to Kris. I kept hushing people and telling them they were being rude. I assume it's because we were at a music event. Well then it turned into some security guards coming to get me since Kris wanted me. Then when I went below to where Kris was I got tackle by Sehun and Chanyeol being happy so I sat down being glad I could hear the music. When it was break time I had a few other groups come say hi to me and I acted as if I had been friends with them for a while. Then the dream got really weird. 

I was in a room looking for some of my posters (I've been going crazy since some of my posters and photocards go missing.) There was a door and one window but the room was dark and it felt like it was floating. Well one of them told me they were going to blow up the room and I needed to get on the boat so I would be okay. So I listen and started to head out the door and get on the boat with my poster. I don't know why the boat was on water and why one of them was on it. Well next thing I know I'm in the room as it starts exploding. One of the other members jump on me to protect me from the shards of the room explosion. Then next thing I know I'm on the boat and being told there is a threat and how they were here to protect us. 

There is more but I don't remember it all if I do I'll add it later.