Ch2. This one is longer

My random f up dreams

So my friend moved to Korea cause of schooling. She ran into Jooheon on the street. Then it switch to me in Dallas meeting up with a few friends. We went to goui rock and end up running into BTS. I started panicing because of Jin was a walking goddess. Then walk in my friend with Jooheon and sat with BTS. She talking with her UB Jungkook and Namjoon and I'm like ' what the ' in my mind ,she was acting as if I wasn't there. I couldn't handle it so I got upset and emotional so I got up and started to leave well on the way out I trip not even thinking. I just got up and left. I sat outside trying to calm my nerves. I was texting a friend and he was telling me I was lucky to even be in the same room with them. I was finally calming down when I got up to go back inside. When I got up I ran into Namjoon. I started screaming just my luck. I'm so clumsy. He started chuckling and asked me if I was okay I said yeah that I was just annoyed and he told me there was someone inside who wanted to talk to me but was to nervous to talk to me. I'm thinking it's anyone but Suga or Jin so I asked him if it's Jimin or V and he said no. I my head to the side and was like then idk. He asked me who I hope it was. I told him that I wish it was Jin. He was shock that I choose Jin. And I told him how him and Jin were my biases for the group. So we talk a little before he handed me his number and told me to contact him when I wasn't around the others. I nodded and started blushing and fangirling hard. 
So he went back inside and I followed a few minutes later. I spent the rest of the night with my friends and glancing over to Jin. I got a text from my friend with Jooheon and she sent me Namjoon number knowing I'd probably loose the paper. I chuckled and went on about my night. A few hours had passed and I was saying bye to my friends and headed to my friend house 
The next day came and I finally got the nerve to text Namjoon. He was glad I texted, since Jin kept him up all night asking if I had message. He asked if I was free and if I wanted to meet up and he said sure and so I meet up with them. I was nervous but I dressed in my boots and jeans something I dont normally wear and headed out. (I wear sweats a lot) 
Then time skip a few years and I was still messaging BTS and they got me into contact with other idol and so I got free albums here and there for presents.
I was messaging my friend on here and asking to meet them in person. He  finally gave in and we meet up in Dallas. It just happen to be when BTS was on tour. So we went out to gougi rock and eating dinner and they walk in. I got up and went over to talk to the manager and said hi to the boys. I sat back next to my friend who was panicing over Jimin. Jimin ended up making eye contact with him and I told him "I could introduce you." He  said no it was fine. We continue to enjoy our dinner. We both caught words they were speaking I was texting Namjoon about how my friend was obessed with Jimin and then it ended with my friend and Jimin talking that night because I'm a blunt person. But it's gonna be a continuation dream

When dreams are like this they are usually Continuations dreams, so I'm waiting for part two.