A Scandal?!

That Drunken Night When I Met My Bias (BTS x OC)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Twelve: A Scandal?![/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

 

"Jungkook is going to be on We Got Married!"

My heart pounded loudly as I typed in a response, gulping. My bia- I mean, boyfriend, is going to be on a show where he virtually gets married to a female idol? 

'You're joking, right?' I trembled as my finger hit 'send'. 

She sent me a screenshot. It was BigHit Entertainment that had confirmed the fact. However, we still didn't know which idol Jungkook would be paired with.

'okay, thanks..' I typed back and logged out, tossing my phone on my bed as I collapsed on it. 

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath in, trying to calm myself down. Surely Jungkook wouldn't have known about it or why would he ask me out? Why would he kiss me...if he knew we were not going to be together? 

I turned over in my bed, calming myself down until my phone rang loudly, shocking me. I quickly picked it up, sitting up and Hyerim answered, shouting into my ear, "Have you heard about it?" 

I slowly nodded and Hyerim murmured again, "Eunjae-ya, don't nod while we're on the phone." I sniffed, and her voice froze momentarily in mid-sentence, "Are you crying?" 

I glanced at the mirror of my dressing table and noticed that warm tears were flowing down my cheeks. I was actually crying. Just how much did I like Jungkook? 

"N-No..I'm not!" I quickly denied and I sniffed again, trying to wipe away the unstoppable tears.

"That's it, you're staying with me." Hyerim announced, "I'll be there in five minutes. Pack up enough for two nights and college. I'm not leaving you alone in this state." And she hung up. 

I placed my phone next to me as I rubbed my eyes, "S-Stop crying.." I told myself as I continued shedding tears. Why was a virtual marriage affecting me so much? 

Because..

I love him. So..so much. I love Jeon Jungkook. 

I still remembered when I first fell in love with him.

"Ahjussi (uncle)? Is it really here?" The sixteen year old me asked the taxi driver who had dropped me somewhere near to my destination- my aunt's house. I had just escaped my hell of a high school life and moved to Seoul. 

"I can't go further than this." The taxi driver replied back, smiling sadly at me, "the road is blocked over there. Just go straight on that path over there, right next to the park and turn right. It's on that street." I nodded and quickly paid the money, dragging my luggage out. I pulled my huge suitcases along and dragged them on the route he had told me. 

All of a sudden, I heard a voice from the park. "Jungkook, you have to do this if you want to debut." A boy who sounded really young was telling himself as he took in deep breaths. I slowly walked by, not wanting to interrupt the session but I froze when his beautiful voice started singing. 

He was singing IU- Lost child. His voice was beautiful, but it wasn't trained enough. Still, it was enough to capture me in its sweet trap. I closed my eyes as he sang the lyrics, taking in the voice. What a gift I had received as soon as I reached Seoul...I felt like I'd be happy in this city as I listened to his voice. 

He abruptly stopped singing and I opened my eyes to find the boy staring at me. He was extremely cute, maybe my age or younger than me. 

His eyes met mine in the dark of the dusk and I caught my breath, my heart beating faster. 

I realized that he was shocked at me eavesdropping and my eyes widened as I grabbed my suitcase, running away. I heard his protests of "wait" but didn't pay any heed to them. 

I had..fallen in love. 

I reached for my face, rubbing away my tears. But they didn't stop and when Hyerim burst into my apartment, she hugged me. I cried into her shoulder for a short while before we packed up clothes and essentials for myself. She was afraid I'd do something to myself after this news. If I was a normal fangirl..I wouldn't do anything. But.. 

Jeon Jungkook was my boyfriend. 

I let all thoughts fade away as I sat in Hyerim's car. 

_____ 

Jungkook entered the house BTS owned, grinning. He couldn't believe that the girl he liked..no, loved, was finally his. The drunk Kim Eunjae who had captured his heart was finally his. 

Jungkook had a little bounce in his step as he walked to the room he shared with Jimin-hyung and J-Hope hyung. Jimin-hyung had returned from a trip to Busan two days back and Jungkook never got to talk enough with him as they all had only events for the past two days. They even had barely gotten sleep..but Jungkook had wanted to see Eunjae before anything else.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said, excited. Park Jimin was sitting on his bed, glancing at his mobile. "Oh, Jungkook. Hey!" Jimin replied back, glancing up at Jungkook from his phone momentarily as he scrolled through something on his phone. 

"Hyung..I need to tell you something.." Jungkook announced and Jimin realized immediately that it was something personal. He set his phone aside and crossed his fingers, "yeah, what's it?" Jimin sighed. 

Jungkook noticed that Jimin had been sighing a lot since he had returned from his trip. Maybe something had happened there..? 

Jungkook brushed the thought away as he leaned in towards Jimin's ear. "I..I've got a girlfriend."

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. The shy Jungkook, who couldn't possibly stand around girls for more than two minutes, had managed to get himself a girlfriend? 

Girlfriend.. Jimin thought of Eunjae. If I could have a girlfriend, I'd have her. 

"Alright, be careful!" Jimin patted Jungkook's back as the latter grinned, "She's amazing, hyung. She's one of our fans..wait, I'll show you her picture.." Jungkook pulled his phone out and started scrolling through his phone while Jimin waited. In a way, he was proud of the maknae.

He had finally become a man. 

"Yah, Jungkook. Don't get involved in a scandal though, keep it safe, alright?" Jimin advised and Jungkook nodded, "Ah, okay, okay, just look at her-" Jungkook was cut short when Kim Seokjin, their oldest hyung's voice echoed throughout the house. 

"Jungkook, you're getting married?!" Jin-hyung shouted, bursting into the room as Jimin and Jungkook looked up, confused, "What?" 

"Yah, didn't you hear?" Jung Hoseok shouted, rushing in as well. "You're going to be on 'We got married', Jungkook-ah!" J-Hope danced excitedly, "Finally, someone from BTS!" 

"I'm..what?" Jungkook asked, his eyes widening. "You're getting married!" Jin repeated. Jungkook turned to look at Jimin, who quickly searched it online and confirmed it, furrowing his eyebrows, "Weird, manager-hyung didn't inform about this.." 

"Maybe a surprise for our maknae?" Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga drawled out from the common living r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter