D-Day (Part 2)

Chuseok Special
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jung Hoseok’s POV

 

 

While I had my focus on the road to Gwangjang Market in Jongno-gu, my mind had done nothing but grumbling to the fact that the guy sitting next to me was not Park Jimin. I hate you, Park Jimin!

“Hey, be careful of the traffic.” Yoongi’s warning snapped me back to the reality and had me stepped hard on the break, stopping just in time to prevent an accident to happen. Phew! I sighed in relief and raised my hand to wipe off the cold sweat on my forehead.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered, earnestly. I swear with the name of God, I would not want anyone of us got into trouble because of me not being myself and careless.

Taking the cap off my head, Yoongi teased, “Stop being a lovesick boy. I’m here as a stand-in for Jimin. Don’t you dare to spoil the mood, mind you or you’ll get smacked me hard at the back of your head!” I grinned like an idiot hearing his warning as I knew he didn’t take it seriously, Yoongi was trying to lift my spirit.

Though it was Chuseok, the market was surprisingly packed with people, especially tourists from various countries. Once I got the car parked, we wasted no time and went straight to the shop we were after before heading for some snacks.

“Happy Chuseok!” A middle-aged woman in her hanbok greeted us to which we bowed and replied her greetings.

“Are you guys looking for hanbok?” she asked. I smiled and nodded my head before she led us to the other part of the shop. “Come and have a look at this newly made hanbok. They are all designed and custom made by my daughter-in-law.” The woman randomly picked out a light blue Jeogori on the rack and checked it on me, “This looks nice on you, boy. If you’d come earlier, I could have shown you more.”

I eyed Yoongi for his opinion. He gave me a playful wink before showing a big thumb to me. So, I took it as a yes. “Ahjumoni, I would like to have this then and also one in pink with his size,” I pointed at Yoongi as I knew both Jimin and him had about the same shoulder broad. The woman gave Yoongi a good long scan before heading into the shop and came back to us in minutes.

“You’re so lucky boy, this is the last one that I have in the shop. Many had been thronging my shop just for this particular color since I’m the only one that sells it. If you don’t believe my words, you can go and check around. And I can be sure that you’ll be back to my shop for this!”

Both Yoongi and I exchanged glances upon hearing what she had to say. Shifting my gaze back on the Jeogori, I could imagine how cute Jimin would look like when he wears it for tonight and unconsciously the corner of my mouth just lifted to a smile.

“Aren’t you want to try it out, boy?”

Yoongi got a shock with the sudden question from her. He shook his head

Please log in to read the full chapter