Boys?

Ugh, boys.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Another day of school,”  Hanhyun said to herself and rolled her eyes.

She picked a simple but fashionable outfit. She chose a white crop top with black ripped jeans. 

 

“Hyunnie!~” She heard Taesung say. “Good morning hanhyunnie!” Taesung sweetly said.

“Good morning taetae” Hanhyun replied.

“Did you already pick an outfit?” Taesung curiously said to Hanhyun.

“Yes sungie, i did pick an outfit. White crop top with black ripped jeans and white converses.” Hanhyun said to Taesung and smiled.

 

Taesung frowned. “Aw, I really wanted to choose an outfit for you again. But cute choice! The boys are gonna be drooling!” Taesung winked at Hanhyun. Hanhyun chuckled and shook her head.

 

Hanhyun smiled sweetly at Taesung and went to go change into her new outfit.

Once Hanhyun came out of the bedroom from changing, Taesung gasped.

“woah hanhyunnie... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!” Taesung cooed to her bestfriend.

“thank you minnie!” Hanhyun smiled brighter. Her makeup was just a simple winged eyeliner on her eye with pink lip tint.

“Aish, we have to get to school now. I want to be there early so we can chill before classes.” Hanhyun sighed.

They grabbed their matching bikes and their bags and left.

Once they reached the school, they did their simple routine. They sat their bikes down carefully and went inside. 

 

Once again, not like it was new, It was kind of crowded with highschoolers. Hanhyun and Taesung went to their lockers, they sat their belongings in there and chilled at the lockers for a moment. They talked for awhile.

 

A group of boys, that almost looked like a gang, walked into the highschool. They are drop dead gorgeous. Girls that were in the hallway immediately started squealing and fangirling. Hanhyun could admit, they are kind of cute. But they looked dangerous to Hanhyun. Taesung slightly squealed.

 

The EXO boys just looked around at everyone for a moment. Everyone was frozen dead in their tracks, looking at the boys and secretly admiring them. Hanhyun rolled her eyes and grabbed Taesung’s arm to leave.

 

Taesung wasn’t surprised that much, Hanhyun had always been that way. Hanhyun didn’t like people, especially the looks of these boys. They really looked dangerous to Hanhyun.

 

As they were walking to go sit in their first class, the boys and them bumped into each other.

Hanhyun was about to fall back but luckily Taesung caught her. Taesung gulped, She knew Hanhyun definitely wasn’t gonna be nice after this. Taesung looked up at the group of boys, they looked slightly scared but tried keeping the same straight face.

 

Hanhyun yelled. “YAH!? WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!” Hanhyun then looked up. She was kind of surprised. But she didn’t regret what she said.

 

Some of the boys were smirking, while others were still trying to keep the same straight face. Suho looked at Hanhyun and barely raised his eyebrows. He leaned down to look at hanhyun’s face. Even suho could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter