School with Taesung

Ugh, boys.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*slightly fast forwarding the story*

”WOAH!!! HANHYUNNIE YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN THAT DRESS OMO!!” taesung cooed to her bestfriend who lightly giggled at her. Hanhyun smiled.

hanhyun then realized that it was passed time for school. “AISH, WE’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” hanhyun yelled. taesung then looked up at the clock in horror.

they quickly grabbed their bags and matching bikes, in no time they were already on their way to school.

they made it to school, they sat their bikes down on the ground and went inside. There were highschoolers crowding the hallway getting ready for their classes. Hanhyun and Taesung practically RAN to their classes when they switched.

After hours of switching classes, it was lunchtime at last. 

Hanhyun was really Anti-Social. She didn’t like talking to other people besides taesung. And she didn’t mind it being that way. She was sweet and social with Taesung, but she wasn’t so nice other people. She made them regret anything they did to her, so she was called a witch. Hanhyun didn’t care, all she needed was taesung by her side and she was happy, optimistic. 

Lunch was pretty normal. People hissed and growled at her. she simply ignored it continuted eating her food with taesung. Lunch was over, they continued switching classes until school was over. 

Hanhyun and Taesung talked and laughed for a bit. Then the subject was brought up about crushes and boyfriends.

taesung asked “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter