Chapter 3.

I know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you get home alright?” Wendy asked.

Seulgi nodded. “Yep”

“Did you end up getting an umbrella or did you just run?” Joy asked.

“Eh, you guys don’t need to question that much” Seulgi said. “Joohyun walked me home” it slipped. She covered and looked at her two shocked friends. She gave a smile and slowly began standing up and preparing to run from the questions in line for her. This is it. Seulgi looked at the two who were like lions staring at his prey. “Dash” she whispered to herself, and away she went.

“YAH! WAIT!” Wendy shouted from behind as she began chasing Seulgi with Joy.

Seulgi turned the corner sharply due to the high speed she was going at, she really didn’t want to explain her relationship with Joohyun. She’s not even clear about it herself, as to what kind of relationship she has with Joohyun. She glanced behind her shoulder. The two were still on full throttle. It’d be hard to loose them. This could be the end of the road. Seulgi closed her eyes preparing to face her two friends.

“No running in the corridors” a voice echoed.

All three stopped in their positions and turned to see whom it was. Speak of the devil it was her Bae Joohyun. Seulgi switched her attention back and forth from Irene to her friends. Irene was calm as usual but her friends were trying some kind of telepathy with her. Seulgi could tell from their eyes, but too bad they weren’t telepathic. “Sorry” Seulgi was the first to speak out of the three. She could feel Wendy and Joy watching the situation carefully.

Irene smiled. “That’s alright, just remember next time”

Wendy nudged Joy. “Did you see that? Bae Irene just smiled”

Seulgi  glared at her friends before walking up to Irene. “Thanks by the way… for taking me home last night”

“No problem”

“Oh, I’ll return you’re jacket tomorrow. It’s being washed so…”

Joy nudged Wendy. “Jacket? Why does Seulgi have Bae Irene’s jacket?”

“How am I supposed to know?” Wendy hissed back. “Maybe something romantic happened…” she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Irene looked over at the two who were whispering amongst themselves. “Are they your friends?”

Seulgi nodded. “Yeah…”

Irene walked up. “I’m not sure if you know already or not, but I’m Bae Irene. Nice to meet you”

Wendy and Joy immediately straightened their posture.

“Oh, I’m Son Wendy”

“I’m Park Joy”

Irene stayed in silence and just looked at them. Wendy and Joy froze; they felt paralyzed under Irene’s gaze. It was the first time they’ve felt the other girl presence personally like this. They gave a glance to Seulgi who was standing behind Irene. All they got back was a blank look.

“Joohyun” Seulgi called.

Irene turned. Wendy and Joy gave a sigh a relief. They returned to observing the relationship between the two girls. They seem to be close to a certain extent. Classmates don’t randomly have each other’s jackets nor walk each other home.

“What is it?” Irene asked.

Seulgi gulped and gave a quick look at her two friends. “What exactly is our relationship?” she asked.

Wendy and Joy silently gasped. That was blunt.

“What do you want us to be?” Irene smiled and asked back.

“I don’t know…” Seulgi said quietly.

“Let’s just say…” Irene gave a smile, but it was different this time. It felt a bit off, but maybe it was just Seulgi’s imagination.

“We’re friends then” Irene finished.


 

~





“Hey, dad” Seulgi called.

“What is it?” he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter