Final

Surprise
Please log in to read the full chapter

There’s one thing you need to know about Jo Jinho: he loves – to be precise, he adores – spending time in the bathroom, singing his heart out and giving a jaw-dropping concert that could make any Emmy-award winner green with envy.

In fact, if he wasn’t in the shower, he would continue his ritual in a mere towel wrapped around his waist, his hair all wet and his bare chest fully exposed. He couldn’t even stop, not even while drying his hair, shaving or brushing his teeth. Yes, he was the only one whom I knew who could make out recognizable voices while brushing his teeth.

As far as I was concerned, I wasn’t even surprised when he started his personal concert this morning as well. He was a morning person while I was more like the I don’t want to wake up, dress up and do my hair type of girl. Like every single day. Since we had been living together, our different routines didn’t bother either of us and to be honest, I found it quite adorable when the first thing I could hear in the morning was his honey-like voice. Sometimes, I woke up to the sight of a tray with baked goods on my bed side table and I couldn’t have been happier. Jinho was absolutely amazing at cooking and preparing meals.

However, I didn’t take into account the fact that my parents were in town and due to their flight’s delay, they could decide to pop up to say hi – which they obviously did much to my annoyance. Thank God they had given me a call beforehand because I didn’t know how they would react if Jinho walked out of the bathroom literally half- while singing Bruno Mars’ When I Was Your Man.

As soon as the call ended, I made my way to the bathroom and stormed into the place without knocking on the door. Considering that Jinho was immersed into drying his hair an

Please log in to read the full chapter