Ch. 1

From The Start You and I

The autumn breeze blows gently across his body make a man who standing on the bank of the river han close the coat he was wearing, he sighed slowly as he glanced at his watch. It's almost an hour Im Jaebum waited for someone who didn't find any sign that the person he was waiting for was coming. Jaebum drink back the drink he bought in the drink machine to the end and hope this is the last he drank the drink, because this is the fourth time he spent the drink. Jaebum stuffed a can of drink he'd drunk into a plastic bag while sniffing softly. He reached into his coat pocket to pick up his cell phone, he wiped his cell phone screen and opened his messaging app to see if he was wrong at the meeting this time. However, the result was that he had indeed arrived within the specified time and in fact he had been waiting for an hour. He locked up his cell phone screen and put it in his coat pocket, not daring to contact the person he was waiting for because he thought it might be that person was busy and might cancel his promise again. Feeling his legs stiff from standing for an hour, Jaebum decided to look for the nearest seat he just moved a few steps from his place,

"Jaebum-ah!"

.

"Drink this ..." Jaebum ordered as he placed a bottle of water beside the man. "You're dying of breathlessness .."

"Yah!" The man glare at Jaebum and Jaebum merely responded with a face without expression, making the man just sniff softly while reaching for his drink. "Thank you.."

 Jaebum smiled slightly at the man in front of him, who was finishing up a bottle of water he had just bought.

"Jaebum-ah, have you been waiting for me for a long time?" Asked the man after spending a bottle of water that Jaebum had bought.

"No .. I just got here," Jaebum said, putting a hand in his coat pocket and looking away from the man so as not to get caught if he lied. "I think I'm the one who will be late .. but as it turns out, you also just arrived .."

Mark who is none other than the man who Jaebum waited for just nodded slowly and accidentally saw a plastic bag held by Jaebum. "What is that?"

"What?"

"That plasti bag..." Mark pointed.

"Oh .. this is a cans of drink I have not thrown away" Jaebum replied innocently.

"why so many? Like you were waiting for someone for so long."

"I was waiting-" Jaebum stopped and realize the stupidity he was saying. "I mean bored-"

"How long have you been waiting for me?" Cut Mark quickly.

"I told you I did not wait for you, I-"

"Jaebum-ah .." Mark called in a slightly firm tone. "How long have you been waiting for me?"

Jaebum bit his bottom lip regretting his stupidity. he intends to lie but, caught because of plastic bag that he forgot to throw away. Now he can only be silent looking for an excuse to get away from this topic, he really does not want Mark know if he's been waiting for him for an hour which will eventually worsen the atmosphere.

"Jae-"

"Okay... okay, I admit it. I've been waiting for you for an hour" Jaebum answered quickly before Mark asked again. "Satisfied with my answer?"

Mark grabs Jaebum's hand trying to get the attention from the younger, "I'm sorry, Jae"

Jaebum unable to see his gaze, he could only take his eyes away from trying to hide the red tinge on his cheek. He was confused with himself every time he looked into Mark's eyes, he felt something strange to his body but he always thought that this was nothing.

Trying to let go of his hand from Mark's grasp he said quickly, "Yeah, it's nothing .." he said and sat down beside Mark. "This time what's the problem? Jinyoung?"

Mark shook his head, "No, not him .." then Mark looked at Jaebum. "Why are you guessing Jinyoung?"

"Because usually it always he ..."

"Then, this is not him now..." Mark replied with a small smile.

"Then?" Jaebum was getting impatient with Mark's answer.

"Just guess if you can ..." Mark replied to start playing with Jaebum's patience.

"What?" Jaebum starts to get annoyed, "don't joke with me, Mark. I just want an answers."

Mark pouted his lips while hitting Jaebum on the shoulder, "Ohh, come on! You're not fun at all!"

Jaebum who saw Mark pouted his lips could only avoid his gaze from Mark's lips and once again he felt his body did not work well.

"Jaebum-ah?" Call Mark makes Jaebum back staring at the other person.

"Yes?"

"Come on, guess."

Jaebum gave up and answered carelessly, "Jackson?"

Mark looked at Jaebum in surprise, "How do you know?"

Jaebum smiles, "maybe today is my best day"

"That means meeting me is your best day?"

"What?"

Mark who felt his stupid immediately changed his conversation, "No, I said that this is not your best day" Mark hopes Jaebum doesn't discuss his previous words.

"Why?" Jaebum asked with a puzzled face and for Mark it was cute.

"Because you must be reading my mind!" Accuse Mark while pointing at Jaebum. "That's foul Jaebum-ie"

Jaebum winked a few times, a sign he was confused. Read the thought he said? "Yah! how can I do that?"

"The proof, you can guess quickly .."

"Your allegations are unfounded, Mark"

"Oh really?" Mark said in a defiant tone and quickly placed his hands on Jaebum's cheeks. "Then look into my eyes now and guess what I think."

Jaebum who is surprised by Mark's actions can only be silent and obey all that the older man said in front of him. Jaebum looked into Mark's eyes and felt the strange sensation he felt in his stomach, like there was a butterfly in his stomach. He is completely captivated by Mark's gaze that leads to him as Mark can know everything in Jaebum.

Jaebum can feel his hands begin to sweat, and he can also feel the heat on both cheeks. Jaebum did not know what to do, Mark's gaze made him stunned and unable to think well. He finally tried to shift his gaze from Mark's gaze, turning to the view behind Mark.

"Hungry .." Jaebum said softly.

"What?" Mark lowered his hands from both Jaebum's cheeks and it made Jaebum relieved.

"I'm hungry ..." Jaebum said once more clearly.

Hearing answers from Jaebum, Mark can only laugh "You're really something, Im Jaebum" Mark said on the sidelines of his laughter. "Then let's eat ... I'm also hungry .."

Jaebum just nodded still can not think well due to Mark's actions that too suddenly made him think many times actually what happened to him. When with Mark everything feels different, it seems Jaebum can release his fatigue as he became a leader in GOT7 and can be himself in comparison to him who is in front of the camera screen.

"Then, we eat ramen at the supermarket on the other side" Mark said excitedly as he pulled Jaebum's hand to follow him.

Jaebum who still thinks just looking at his hand in the handheld by Mark, it feels warm up on both cheeks, and his heart feels like it will explode right now ...

Dug ... dug ... dug .... dug ... dug ... faster, faster, and faster ...

Actually, what happened to me? Think Jaebum in his mind.