Our first kiss

Our first kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

A kiss...


A kiss is basically just exchange of saliva and it never got me interested me before but now it feels like it's something more. It's something that...WHO CARES!? THE POINT IS I JUST WANT TO KISS YERIN BUT SHE WON'T LET ME! She usually never gets her pretty little head off of me but whenever I lean in to kiss her, she pulls back. It's been a month since we started dating! A MONTH! 


"Hey!" I turn my gaze towards the main door and see Yerin enter our dorm. I smile at her as she makes her way towards me and plops down on the couch next to me.


"Tired?" I ask while surfing through my phone. She snatches my phone and gives me a look of annoyance.


"What...?" I ask as innocently as possible with a pout on my face. She hesitates for a moment before smiling.


"SinB, don’t you think it's rude to give your attention to your phone when your girlfriend if right next to you? You didn’t even ask me how my day went." She folds her arms and looks away.


"I'm sorry, love. Look at me." I gently place my fingers on her chin and make her look at me. I remove my hand and tuck her hair strands behind her ear. She jumps and embraces me in a tight hug.


"I missed you, SinB!" She grazes her teeth on my ear and gently pulls my ear lobe.


"I missed you too baby girl." She smiles, her hands still around my neck. Her face is so close. Here's my chance. 


I place my hand on her thigh and slowly lean forward. She flinches a little but continues to stay in the same position. She closes her eyes and I part my lips a little. I close my eyes too in excitement of FINALLY getting to kiss my girlfriend. I continue to lean forward but fail to find that warm and soft sensation. I open my eyes and see Yerin suddenly stand up. She looks away and I sigh in disbelief. I was so close. I look at the ceiling and wonder what I did to deserve this. I will start being less savage, come on! I need this kiss.


"I forgot to tell you...Sowon asked me to tell you to meet her at the dance studio." She looks at me and smiles.


"I'll get going then. See ya." I stand up and kiss her cheek before heading out. 


_________________________________________________                                                                                               

I enter our studio and look inside the room just to see Sowon sitting on the floor eating a pack of smarties. I enter and quietly sit down next to her. She looks at me and turns away. I audibly sigh.

"You called me?" 


She ignores me again and continues eating.


"Um, hello!?" I raise my voice a little in hopes of getting the attention I deserve.


"What?" She gives me a cold stern look before getting back to what she was previously doing. 


"The heck? I refuse to be ignored by a giraffe such as yourself." I again meet with silence. What is up with her? She was okay yesterday. 


"I don’t know what I did but I apologise and can I know what my fault is, please?"


Sowon smiles at me, shows her pack of smarties and gestures me to take some. I smile back at her but when I try to get my hands on those sweets she pulls the bag of treat away. I raise my eyebrows and give her a 'you did not just do that to me' look. 


"You are late. I called for you ages ago." 


"IT'S NOT...I said sorry...? I want chocolate too!! Come on, have a heart." I try to tug a bit on the pack, really craving those chocolaty goodness.


"How about...? NO!" She looks away and I pout.


"Can TinB please have some choco?" I try to sound as adorable as possible in hopes of getting what I want. Heck, it works on Yerin might as well give Sowon a try too but I get this feeling that she won't budge though.


Sowon takes out a sweet from her bag full of smarties (I doubt it's full though. I mean she HAS been hogging them like a pig, there might not even be a handful left to be honest) and slowly gets her hand near my mouth but as soon as I try to take that into my mouth she the pulls back and eats it.


"Nope." She sticks out her tongue to me. I glare at her, my fury literally steaming around me.


"Fine. FINE! YOU EAT IT, YOU ING FATTY!" I flail my arms around for a bit before stopping and giving Sowon a death glare. 


"Bish where!?" She gestures her body with a surprised facial expression plastered on her face. 


"I-I don't know...somewhere...? WHO CARES!?" I look away and pout.


"Mate, don’t you dare take out your frustration on me you prick. I know about you and Yerin." She looks at me and smirks. I gulp and try to avoid eye contact. It's embarrassing as is that she knows but to discuss this...NO, NEVER!


"You thirsty ." She giggles "how desperate are you, Hwang Eunbi?" 


"I-It's not like that. We already kissed ages ago." I try to shake her off but she ends up giving me a knowing smile.


"You seriously think I'm as clueless as a reindeer in Christmas, huh?" Sowon places her elbow on my shoulder but instead of shrugging her off or even looking at her for that matter of fact I continue staring at the floor processing what had just been said to me. 


"How can reindeers be clueless in Christmas!?" I look at her and she gives me a smug grin.


"Exactly my point. Who do you think Yerin shares her thoughts with?" I look at her with disgust. Looks like Yerin's choices are getting worse if she went to HER for help but still...if she has anything she would like to talk about, why didn’t she come to me? I'm her girlfriend for god sake!


"Am I not good enough? Is it because I'm younger than her?" I hug my knees and stare at the floor. Sowon places her hand on my shoulder and gives it a light squeeze.


"It's not your fault. She doesn't think you are not good enough, it's more like the other way around. She thinks SHE is not meant for you. Not good enough for you even." I look at Sowon with teary eyes and try to understand what she is on about. Wait...WAIT! WHAT? Yerin isn't good enough for me? What kind of bull is that? She is everything I can ever wish for and more.


"What kind of crap are you saying? She is more than I can ever hope for!" I wipe my tears and bore into Sowon's eyes for answers. She looks at me hesitantly.


"Did she tell you that she thinks she isn't good enough for me?" Sowon looks away.


"I'm in no place to answer. I wasn't even supposed to say anything from the start." I hold Sowon's arm and give it a firm squeeze, making her look at me.


"You are going to tell me everything, you understand? She is my girlfriend, I have the right to know!" 


"I SAID, I'm in no place to say anything. Why don’t you ask her yourself? Also, STOP crying, it makes you look uglier." She hisses in pain and frowns as I give her arm a little tug. "You can legit let go of me now! I know I'm attractive but I have no interest in you."


"Being called ugly by the ugliest person in our group is not a very pleasant feeling. Also, for annoying the crap out of me, I'm going to show your picture to Eunha of when you were shamelessly drooling over her pictures!" Sowon looks at me in surprise.


"SINB! Please don’t...I will lose my chance to get her and she will forever avoid me. I also won't be able to live my life with Yuju calling me a ...have mercy! Umji will never look at me the same way again, come on. My life will be OVER!!" I stand up and she does the same. She grabs onto my arm with both her hands and give me the 'puppy dog' eyes. I start laughing and she lets go of my hand and looks at me in disbelief. I drape my arms over my tummy and continue laughing my head off. She just stands and watches me with wrinkled eyebrows.


"I was kidding! Jeez, you are too much to handle! Okay, so, as thanks for letting me know about Yerin's thoughts I want to help you with Eunha." I wipe a tear off my eye because of laughing too much and look at Sowon. She leans on the wall and slowly lets her body slide down until she sits on the floor.


"You literally scared me. I even started to plan whic

Please log in to read the full chapter