.01

Let Loose

Jimin shifted awkwardly in the dirty old chair he was currently inhibiting. Loud music was blaring all around him as bodies shifted and passed by him, some stopping to look him over with a smirk before moving on. Jimin felt uncomfortable, not normally being one to inhibit strip clubs or bars.

"Enjoying yourself ‘Min?" Jimin turned to face his best friend Taehyung and shook his head.

"Why did I even allow you to talk me into coming here?" Jimin questioned, although more to himself than to Taehyung. Taehyung simply laughed at the others misery.

"Jimin you gotta learn to let loose. You’re too stuffy with grades and marks and . Let loose, be free, go someone and have a good time. That's why I brought you here, to the finest gay strip club! To meet hot guys and let loose! You'd honestly get yourself laid if you just stopped acting like you have a stick up your !" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin felt his face go red at the remark.

"Shut up Tae! School is important to me, unlike you who doesn’t give a , I actually have to maintain good grades or I’ll lose my scholarship!” Jimin hissed out, why was he best friends with Taehyung again? “And I do not have a stick up my ." He quickly tacked on, embarrassed as it seemed people around them had heard his noisy friend’s remarks and were now staring.

"Okay first I do give a thanks. Second, Why even bother coming out when I ask you then if you’re gonna be a mood killer." Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Look if you want to sit here by all means, but I’m not gonna let you ruin my fun night. And it wouldn’t hurt you to relax a bit!” Taehyung spoke before turning on his heel and heading into the throng of bodies.

Jimin felt even more out of place now that he had officially been ditched Taehyung, he also felt bad too for snapping at his friend. After all Taehyung had only wanted to help him relax and have fun, that was why he invited Jimin out. And Jimin knew he could have said no, but something in him craved for something fun to do outside of school. Jimin looked into the crowd, trying to scope out where Taehyung might have gone. Knowing Taehyung he was probably off grinding against any warm body within his proximity. Not that Jimin judged him for it, in all honesty he wished he could be as care free as his best friend. With a sigh Jimin made to get up to find Taehyung, and hopefully apologize for his rudeness, only to be stopped as a weight fell into his lap.

"Why such a long face beautiful?" A male with light brown hair asked. Jimin gulped as he took in the man’s mischievous eyes and a sharp jawline. The man occupying Jimins lap was handsome and sculpted, and ver obviously one of the workers at the club. He wore nothing but a pair of very revealing undergarments that left nothing for the imagination as all was on display.

"Uh... I..." Jimin managed to say before the male on his lap began grinding against him. Jimin let out a squeak, unsure of what to do in the current situation and growing extremely uncomfortable as it was drawn out with the man grinding on him and staring at Jimin like he wanted to eat him.

"Now doesn't that feel nice beautiful?" The man whispered sensually in Jimin’s ear. Jimin gulped, about to ask the man to stop when he felt the weight lifted from his legs.

"Don’t you have anything better to do than make people uncomfortable with your ty s?" A tall man with dark brown hair clad in dark blue skin tight jeans and a see through tank top spoke, so casually at that, to the man who had only moments ago been occupying Jimin’s lap. Jimin couldn’t stop staring at the man, he seemed ethereal and too true to even be human.

"You're just jealous I got to him first Jungkook." The man replied defensively, a huff excaping from his lips as he stared at the newcomer with obvious anger and dislike. It clicked in Jimin’s head that the two must know each other. That the attractive man must also work at the bar. It made sense for such an ethereal beauty to work there, he’d pull in so many customers.

"Right, cause obviously I’m so jealous of your ability to make attractive men uncomfortable and want to crawl out of their skin.” The one called Jungkook replied, still as casual as before.

“ you Jungkook.” The man seethed before storming off.

"Um... Thank you." Jimin managed to mumble out, shifting awkwardly from one foot to the next as he spoke.

"Hm? Oh it was no problem. Some people here don’t know when they’re crossing boundaries, or when their advances are unwanted. Though I can see why he was interested in you. You’re kind of beautiful.” Jungkook spoke, looking down at Jimin with a glint in his eye that Jimin couldn’t quite discern.

"But I'm not beautiful." Jimin squeaked out suddenly, before covering his mouth in horror over the sound he just produced.

"I'd beg to differ on that. You really are quite something to look at." Jungkook countered with a wink. Jimin felt a full on blush take over his body at the man’s words. "Well I better go, if you need anything I'll be around." Jungkook told him, and with that Jungkook turned to walk away throwing a wave back in Jimins direction.
Jimin's mind was screaming at him not to let the handsome male walk away from him, regardless of if the man was a stripper or not Jimin wanted to spend more time with him, so he did the first thing he thought of and reached out to grab hold of Jungkook's arm.

"Jungkook," Jimin cautiously called out the man’s name as said man turned to face him with a raised brow. "Would you like to dance with me? Is that okay?" Jimin timidly asked, suddenly feeling anxious over his decision to ask a total stranger to dance with him. The smile Jimin received in turn to his question was breathtaking, melting away all anxiety he had felt before.

"You don't have to be so formal, although it is cute. And yes I would love to dance with you. But first you have to tell me your name, otherwise I’ll be referring to you as beautiful all night. Not that that’s so bad." Jungkook answered, his smile never faltering.

“My name is Jimin.” Jimin blushed, he figured he was as red as a tomato at this point.

“Jimin, I like it. Well Jimin shall we dance?” Jungkook held out his hand to Jimin, who took it with little hesitation, and guided him to the dance floor.

Jimin knew he was a good dancer, his body able to move along fluidly to the music and keep with the beat, but Jungkook simply blew him away with how graceful and powerful his dancing was. All eyes were on Jungkook as he moved, including Jimin’s, the lights playing of his hair and body almost sinfully. People kept trying to push their way between Jimin and Jungkook, just so they could have a chance to dance with the handsome man, and Jimin didn’t blame them, but every time this happened Jungkook would wrap an arm around Jimin's waist and pull the smaller male into his chest to keep him close. When one man had tried to pull Jimin away Jungkook had glared and wrapped both his arms around Jimin protectively. It didn't fall past Jimin the gazes and looks Jungkook would give him as they danced, and honestly it was leaving the smaller male fairly hot and bothered as hw wasn’t used to this kind of attention. The staring and dancing quickly turned into lustful gazing and slow grinding, and soon enough Jungkooks mouth was pressed over Jimin’s. It was a heated kiss, something Jimin hadn’t done in ages it felt, that only grew more so as the two men went on.

"Jimin," Jungkook pulled back after who knows how long of the two making out, his breath ghosting over Jimin's skin causing him to shiver "come home with me tonight." It wasn't a question but it wasn't a demand either, leaving room for Jimin to push away and say no if he didn’t want it. Jimin’s mind was screaming at him not to do it, that Jungkook worked there and was simply doing his job of pleasing guests. But Jimin found he did want to do it, more than anything in that moment, want to go home with Jungkook if only for one night to let loose and be free and have a taste of the gorgeous man before him, regardless of his occupation or other ual partners. So without any hesitation Jimin found himself leaning into Jungkook to whisper a “yes” before pulling him down for another heated kiss.

Jimin sighed contently as he rolled over in bed and snuggled up to the warmth next to him, trying to chase the tail ends of sleep that was trying to leave him. A hand began to card through his hair and Jimin began making little noises of contentness.

"You're cute in the morning." A voice croaked out and Jimin found himself smiling at the morning voice.

"And you're warm." Jimin murmured in return earning himself a low chuckle from Jungkook.

"I hope this won’t be just a one time thing. I kind of like you, I may not know much about you, but I think I’d like to." Jungkook muttered out, sounding something akin to vulnerable, as the hand that had been carding through Jimin's hair began making its way down Jimin's bare sides to his hips and began rubbing circles there. At Jungkooks words Jimin cracked open his eyes to look at the male in disbelief. He had honestly thought that last night would be a one night stand type thing.

"But I thought I was just your cheap lay for the night." Jimin muttered, finally allowing the reality he had been trying so hard to push away crash in on him. At Jimins words the hand on his waist stopped and moved up to cup his face.

"Why would you think that?" Jungkook asked, there was some emotion flickering in his eyes, something along the lines of disbelief, anger, and sadness, but Jimin couldn't place it.

"Well because isn't that what all the strippers there do? You work the poles or the dance floor and then you get to pick someone to take home for the night." Jimin asked, suddenly unsure. Realization seemed to dawn on Jungkook as he listened to Jimin talk.

"So you think I'm a stripper?" Jungkook chuckled at this.

"Well aren't you?" Jimin asked, eyes wide. Jungkook full out laughed at this.

"If I was I wouldn't have been allowed to take you home. It's in the contract for all the male strippers to take any of their 'lays', as you call it, to the back rooms. They aren't allowed to take anyone home." Jungkook informed and Jimin stared at him wide eyed.

"Wait so you're not a stripper?" Jimin asked awkwardly and Jungkook just laughed at him.

"Nope. I'm a bartender there. I was on my break when I saw you with one of the strippers at the club. You looked very uncomfortable so I figured I’d step in and help out, it didn’t hurt that you were cute either." Jungkook told him with a smile.

"Oh." Jimin muttered out intelligently.

"You're cute Jimin, you really are. And you intrigue me, which is why I want to see you more. Let’s not make tonight a onetime thing because I'd really like to see you more. I like you." Jungkook confessed, his thumb Jimin's cheek as he spoke. Jimin blushed but nodded his head.

"I like you too. And I'd really like that, the whole getting to know one another thing and making this more than one time.” Jimin confessed. “I’m going to have so much to tell Taehyung when I see him next.” Jungkook stared at Jimin quizzically.

“Tae who?” he asked and Jimin laughed.

“Taehyung, my best friend. He’s the reason I was at the club last night. Though I kind of did upset him too. He wanted me to have some fun and destress and I kind of snapped at him.” Jimin explained and Jungkook nodded.

“Well, worry about Taehyung later, I’m sure he’ll forgive you. I think it’d be kind of hard not to forgive this face.” Jungkook said, pinching Jimin’s cheek between his thumb and forefinger.

“Stop that, or this will be only a onetime thing!” Jimin threatened, but there was no threat to his words. Jungkook laughed and tugged Jimin’s cheek a little before finally letting go. The two boys laughed at the playfulness before a comfortable silence set over the two as they just lay in Jungkook’s bed cuddling.

“So, are we gonna do this? Like actually date?” Jimin asked, though they had just discussed it he wanted to clarify it and be completely sure.

“I mean, we are doing things a bit backwards with the ing before the first date but I would like to give it a try.” Jungkook confirmed and Jimin smiled.

“Okay good, because I think you’re pretty cool. And honestly if we don’t and I don’t bring you back to meet Taehyung he’s not gonna believe me that this ever happened.” Jimin explained.

“Am I gonna have to worry about this Taehyung guy?” Jungkook asked, looking down at Jimin very solemnly, and Jimin burst out laughing.

“Goodness no, he’s like my brother I’ve known him since forever. Besides he has his sights set on another guy who is way out of his league. I think his name is Seokjin. I dunno he’s a culinary major at our university.” Jimin soothed.

“Like Kim Seokjin? Culinary extraordinaire? At Seoul university right? I totally know him, he’s my hyung.” Jungkook said, and Jimin looked up at him in surprise.

“Oh wow, what a small world, as if you know him.” Jimin laughed, shaking his head in disbelief.

“It really is a small world, but it rbought me you.” Jungkook spoke, and Jimin blushed.

“I didn’t know you were so cheesy. I’m lactose intolerant! Guess this won’t work out.” Jimin teased, burrowing his head into Jungkook’s chest as he spoke.

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me, but that’s why we take the time to figure these things out.” Jungkook leaned down and pressed a kiss to Jimin’s head. “Are you actually lactose intolerant?” Jungkooks asked and Jimin laughed, something he seemed to be doing a lot that morning – not that he minded.

“Guess you’ll just have to take the time to find out.”Jimin said in lieu of an answer as he leaned his head up to meet Jungkook’s mouth in a kiss.