Chapter 2: Escaping

Sweetest Lies

South Korea

 

One by one the members sprinted out the car holding their bags. "Quick" Xiumin whispers to Kai who was still asleep in the car. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, Chen and D.O was already gone from sight, as they all were running for their lives! However Xiumin was trying to wake up Kai and Lay who seem to be death. "Guys please get up! The Hyung's have already disappeared" Xiumin says unseat belting them as Lays eyes softly opened in shock. "Xiumin?" Lay says confused while he looks around the car "where is everyone?" He asks worried "there all ready gone, we need to go to the airport" Xiumin answers while Lay nodded. Lay hit Kai's arm twice when finally he also woke up from his sleep. The three boys grab their belongings and as their were about to get out of the car, the fan girls has entered the left side of the car "AHHH" screams Xiumin as he didn't expect it and got a fright. "What do we do?" Kai asks as the three boys sit back in the seats with their heads in thier hands not knowing what to do. 

 

Australia 

 

"Nabeelah look at this" Sarah says putting the phone in Nabeelahs face. "What?" Nabeelah asks "EXO missed their flight, OMG Nabeelah maybe something happened? What happen if a member hurt themselves or if the concerts cancelled" Sarah says almost having a heart attack. Nabeelah rolled her eyes at Sarah's response "I'm sure their fine" Nabeelah says calmly but inside she's doing the exact same thing as Sarah

 

South Korea 

 

D.o shouted  to the members has he slowly stopped running "Hey Guys Lay,Xiumin and Kai Are trapped in the car what should we do"

 

Baekhyun quickly stopped sprinting and almost slipped over on the concrete "what?!" Baekhyun says in confusion. Chen looks around as if just realising the three members were gone. "We can't just leave them there" suho states as the other members all nodded. 

 

Xiumin just thought of an idea "lay give me your phone" Xiumin says putting out his hand as Lay check his pockets. "Oh no" lay said. "What do you mean oh no?" Xiumin asks as Kai shook his head "you left it with Chen didn't you" Kai says as Lay nodded sadly. Xiumin rolled his eyes in frustration. They all sat back down in their seats thinking of a different way to get out. 

 

The members jog back to the car sneakily so that no fan would see them. As they saw the car they notice that all the fans are on the left side but no one was on the right. This was the best way to get them out. "Guys I'll call them and tell them to get out the right side of the car" D.O says but chanyeol quickly butted in "Xiumin's phone doesn't work at the moment and Kai doesn't have a phone". D.O nodded knowing their is only one phone number to call, lay....

It starts ringing, ringing and ringing. All of a sudden the members hear their song Growl in Chinese coming from Chen's bag. Suho opened his bag and revealed a phone with a picture of Lay. "You got to be kidding me" sehun sighs as all the members shook their heads in dis belief. 

 

Australia 

 

The train arrived at the station for Sydney. "Sarah were here!" Nabeelah says with excitement. "Thank god, I need food" Sarah shouts hopping off the train and onto the platform.     

 

South Korea 

 

D.o says in irritation "Lay was our only chance to get them all out" 

Baekhyun stats "What are we going to do,were gonna miss our plane now" 

"We are not missing our plane,I have an a idea" Chanyeol replied with a smile,

"Oh here we go again,this better be a good one chanyeol" Chen replied and gave a smirk on his face 

 

Australia 

 

As Nabeelah and Sarah walk out of the train station with happiness in them

Nabeelah says "hey what you planning to eat now since we're here hahaha" Sarah replied "I don't know something's that close to us but I don't mind eating anything"

 

South Korea 

 

Chanyeol walks up to Baekhyun with hope in his eyes. Baekhyun was confused what chanyeol had planned while he put his hand on baekhyun"s arm. "Chanyeol what is it?" Baekhyun asks confused. "Baekhyun I know you can run, I know you can do this for us. I have faith in you" chanyeol says looking into Baekhyun's eyes while D.O started laughing "chanyeol what are you implying?" Sehun asks. "Baekhyun you run to the fans and make them all chase after you. It's the only way to get the others out" chanyeol explains. "What? Why me?" Baekhyun says while the rest of the members started laughing. "Do this for your members" suho adds. Baekhyun rolled his eyes "it's not like thier gonna die" baekhyun says while suho gave him a look which means 'are you sure'. "Pleasssse" Sehun begged him. "Why can't you do it sehun? Your the youngest" baekhyun says pointing at Sehun while sehun quickly pretended to be in pain. "Ohhh my back. It hurts" sehun yells in pain. "Your such a liar" baekhyun sighs finally nodding okay. "If I don't come back, you'll know why" baekhyun says seriously. "Ahaha oh our baek" D.O chuckles. "We have your back" chanyeol says while Baekhyun started to walk towards the fans with his head high. 

 

While Baekhyun was jogging to the fans he started laughing at him self saying "I can't believe I'm gonna do this/they made me do this haha" 

He looked behind at the members and  he had to be quite so the the fans couldn't hear him so he quietly said  "you guys better be ready to get them out"

 

Xiumin looked at the window and in the corner of the window he saw in a distance Baekhyun's face running straight towards the fans. Xiumin couldn't believe what he saw, "guys Baekhyun is sacrificing himself" Xiumin says in dis belief while he points to the window. "Whaaaast?" Kai says    

 

All the members are in shock hoping Baekhyun won't get hurt.

As baekhyun screams out to the fans "IM HERE" 

The fans go crazy and chase after him

 

Baekhyun quickly raced the fans down the street as fast as he could. He was kind of surprise how far and fast some of them could run. 

 

"Go!" Chanyeol yells as the rest of the members speed walk towards the car. Xiumin slamed the door open and jumped out. "We're saved!" He screams running to Suho and gives him a warm hug. "Quickly guys were gonna be late" sehun says to Lay and Kai who were still grabbing their things from the boot. "I wonder where Baekhyun is" chanyeol asks concern while he looks around. "Do you reckon his tired now?" Chen laughs as all the members chuckled but then turn into a worried look. "I'm starting to freak out, where is Baekhyun" D.O says worriedly as each of the members entered the building with their belongings. "Hey, I'm going to wait outside for Baek, you guys go and get on the plane" chanyeol says while the members nodded. (Awh Baekyeol) 

 

Baekhyun was getting tired and his legs has been sore from practising yesterday. He started to loose focus from dehydration from lack of water. "BAEK!" Chanyeol screamed as baekhyun turn his head seeing chanyeol standing near the entrance to the building. "Quick Baek" chanyeol shouts while fans started seeing Chanyeol too. Baekhyun used all his strength and sprinted to chanyeol. When baekhyun entered the building chanyeol quickly closed the door shut while all the fans scream. "God that was close" baekhyun says catching his breath. "Thank you Baekhyun, because of you everyone is on the plane now" chanyeol says smiling as baekhyun gave a sigh of relief. "I'm never doing that again.... I could of died" baekhyun says still out of breath. "Ohhhh my Baek" chanyeol laughed hugging Baekhyun. 

 

Australia 

 

"Do you reckon their is enough space on my phone?" Sarah asks looking at her phone. Nabeelah rolled her eyes "you depleted every photo, im sure their is space" Nabeelah says getting annoyed. "We'll sorry for asking" Sarah says folding her arms. The two girls walked around the shops trying to find a place they could eat at.