Chapter 1: The Beginning

Sweetest Lies

South Korea, 

 

It was 5:00 am in the morning in South Korea. The day was cold, dark and pouring down with rain. Baekhyun was already packing his clothes while the rest of the members was still asleep. He knew the plane leaves at 7:30 am. But he couldn't bring himself to wake up the members just yet. Yesterday the members stayed up all night rehearsing and planning what to do in Sydney because they haven't really been their before. Baekhyun walked to the kitchen to find some food to make for breakfast.  

 

As he's eating cereal,he looks at the time on his phone and noticed that they were gonna be late its already 7:15 am

 

Baekhyun ran up stairs to where all the members were and turn on the lights "everyone it's time to get up! We have to go" baekhyun shouts waking them up. Xiumin groans and grabs the nearest pillow and throws it at Baekhyun "stop shouting your hurting me ears" he says pulling the covers over his head. Baekhyun rolls his eyes "Xiumin it's 7:15, our plane leaves at 7:30" he says while gently taking the covers off Xiumin. "Okay just please 5 more minutes, I'm tired" Xiumin yarns. 

 

Baekhyun goes to Chanyeol and d.o's room and Shouts really loud "Chanyeol and Kyungsoo get up we're gonna be late" none of them were getting up he kept screaming "Guys get up  it's 7:20 now"

Baekhyun got a little angry he went back to the kitchen and got a pan and a spoon to make as much as noise as he can to wake all of them up,baekhyun went all around the house saying "Everyone get up we're gonna be late for our plane to Sydney"

 

"Baekhyun stop yelling, your giving us all headaches" suho says walking to the kitchen with his bags all ready to go. "I was just trying to get everyone up" baekhyun signs putting the  pan down. Suho walks up to Baekhyun and put his hand on his shoulder with a warm smile "I know, I'm glad you care so much about the members" 

 

 

Melbourne, Australia 

 

"Nabeelah did you grab the tickets?" Sarah ask worrying they left the tickets at home. Nabeelah looks through her bag and smiles feeling papers "don't worry Sarah I've got them right here". Sarah lets out a sigh of relief "thank god". They both quickly step onto the platform with thick jackets and layers of clothes. "The next train arrives at 7:30 Sarah" says Nabeelah as she points to the sign. 

 

South, Korea

 

Everyone has there bags packed and ready to go to the airport there were 2 cars waiting for them outside as 

Knowing that they were gonna be late if they took 2 cars becuase of traffic so Xiumin say's "we're gonna be late let's just all get in one car"they all agreed and squished in one car quickly.

 

As all the members squished into 1 car, the car started to move and they were finally on their way to the airport. DO pulled out a pair of black head phones and put them on. He was listening to their new song My Answer, as it was his favourite song to listen while in the car. Chanyeol and baekhyun was taking turns on a game on Baekhyun's phone. As for the rest of the members fell asleep from Their tiredness of yesterday. 

 

Melbourne, Australia

 

The train finally arrived and Sarah and Nabeelah quickly hopped on. The train was full of people so they got squished to the back against the wall. "Ugh I'm so tired" Sarah complains, "it's all your fault, I told you to go to bed but you wanted to keep checking instagram for new photos" Nabeelah says while grabbing out her ear phones to listen to music. "Oi Nabeelah you can't listen to music! What about me" Sarah yells staring at Nabeelah as she failed to realise what she did wrong. "Do you want to listen to?" Nabeelah asks putting on a smile. "Yes please" Sarah smilies while grabbing one ear phone and putting it in her ear. Nabeelah slid the lock screen across the screen and clicked on 'My Answer'. "I love listening to this song while traveling" Nabeelah states as Sarah nodded happily   

 

South Korea

 

As they reached to the airport fans were going crazy they were screaming as loud as they can,they were trying to open the door,hitting the window's. they had no way of  getting out of the car.

 

Chanyeol asked the manager if they could go the back way because the members were to tired to hear people screaming this early in the morning. 

 

The security's were trying to back the fans away from the car it was just to hard to move them away so the driver had to slowly reverse the car to go the back way

 

DO took off his head phones in shock seeing the fan girls screaming at him holding pictures of his face on their faces. "Oh guys look at this" Chen laughs pointing at the fans with there faces. "Ahaha I see DO everywhere" chanyeol jokes while the members laugh. "That's something you don't see everyday" baekhyun comments trying to look through the window. 

 

Melbourne, Australia 

 

"We are almost here Sarah" Nabeelah says happily checking the time on her phone. "Sarah it's almost 8:00, do you want to go get something to eat when we reach Sydney?" Nabeelah asks as Sarah nods "I'm starving" she says 

 

South Korea

 

As they all had a laugh joking around with d.o,Sehun realized that they were running out of time He said "Hyung's were running out of time we only have like 5 minutes to make our Flight" as there is getting heaps of fans on the right side of the car because the manager got out of the car.

Xiumin says to the members "let's just open the door on the left side and run,none of the fans are on this side anymore"

Baekhyun stated "are you crazy Xiumin hyung were gonna get attacked by our fans hahaha"

Chen replied "No Baekhyunee it's a good idea we should just run,its not that far and if we don't do anything were gonna be stuck in the car"