Two

Unexpectedly Inlove

 

NORMAL POV:

 

Sandara is panting so hard as she entered the gate of their school, she's getting late and today is their final exam. She didn't wake up from her alarm clock that's why she is running like a maniac. Behind her is Jiyong whose silently laughing at her how her nostrils getting bigger as she pants so hard while clutching her chest. Sandara heard his laughed and look immediately at his direction.

 

"You? What are you doing here?"

"To study?"

"What? You mean to say you're studying here?"

"Yes, Ms. Sandara Park. Do you think I'm here to visit you? In your dreams."

"And do you think I will think about you? Never! over my dead body."

"Yes! you've got a dead body out there!"

 

Sandara was about to walk away from him and to avoid having a conversation with him when Donghae arrived and smiled at her. From feeling annoyed toward Jiyong she felt happy seeing Donghae. Donghae's smile makes her blushed like an idiot. Jiyong could only smirk at her with how she changes when Donghae arrive, a few minutes ago she looks like an Amazon talking to Jiyong now she looks like a puppy looking at Donghae.

 

"Hello, there lover boy!"

"And who are you the bad boy?"

"Oppa, you're studying here?"

"Dara yah. What are you still doing here? I think you've got an exam today."

 

And then Sandara remember that she's late and she needs to get inside before her teacher won't allow her to take an exam. She rushes going into their classroom without even saying anything which surprises Donghae and Jiyong.

 

"Hey, I noticed you're fond teasing her, I thought you don't like her."

 

Donghae smiled at his bestfriend trying to decipher him, Jiyong doesn't usually bully girls he treats them like a princess but when it comes to Sandara it make him ask a question why does he treat her like that he teases her that much where in fact Sandara is too beautiful to make fun of. 

 

"Then what are you trying to say here lover boy?" Jiyong smirk at his bestfriend.

"Nothing, I'm just curious why you're acting so weird?"

"Nada, you're overreacting, Let's go! Remember we still need to study Dr. Lee."

 

And so the two boys went inside their room, as they pass by unto Sandara's classroom everyone looks at them with awe except Sandara whose busy answering her test paper with a serious frowning face. The two boys are smiling while looking at her, CL notices them she was about to say hi to them when she notices that the two boys are looking at the same person. She frowns when she saw how Jiyong looks at her bestfriend differently but she let it slide with whatever she's thinking.

 

After taking an exam the two girls decided to go to the canteen and eat some snack since they felt drained and exhausted. As they pass by everyone's eyes are watching every move of Sandara, even in a few months staying in the new town her name became famous a lot of boys are trying to catch her attention but too shy to man up. 

 

"Hi Sandara!" Mino, same year with them but in the different section, well known from being bully and playboy. He's always blatant about his liking toward Sandara and Sandara would just brush it off and think he's just joking.

 

"My gosh Mino, it's too early to annoy someone." CL barge in annoyed with how Mino is trying to make a conversation with Dara.

"As if you're the reason why I'm here."

 

Mino rebutted and CL could only glare at him if looks could kill for sure Mino is already dead. But Mino brushes it off and focus on Sandara's attention and trying to make a conversation with her which only earns a nod and a smile. CL could only smirk at him, she knows how Dara hates attention that everyone is giving unlike her she's used to it.

 

As they seated on their table after buying their foods the crowds are giggling and whispering which caught Sandara's attention. She looks at the direction where the girls are looking at and it was Hae and Jiyong whose buying their food in the counter. Hae is smiling at the girl in the counter while Jiyong is flirting with the girl beside him whose giggling at him while punching his arms. Dara rolled at her sight and Mino and CL caught her doing it.

 

"What's wrong?" CL asked trying to understand her bestfriend.

"Nothing, I just really don't like your brother's bestfriend," Dara said it honestly

"Why?"

"Why? Of course, Sandara should hate him, his a bad boy." Mino laughed while answering CL.

"As if you're not like him." 

"yah. Even if we're brothers we're totally different." Mino said defensively. 

"What? Jiyong is your brother?" Dara asked,

"obviously they are, look how carbon copy they look like minus the fact that Jiyong Oppa is way better than Mino." CL rolled her eyes while looking at Mino. 

"heol, I think you're blind I'm way cooler than him." 

 

Dara could only massage her temple hearing those two bickering from each other. It's always like this every time they're together they will always end up fighting each other. 

 

"Will both of you stop it, you're giving me a headache. For all we know, you might end up each other." Dara said it in a frustrated voice. 

 

"What? No way! Over my super duper gorgeous body!" CL said while fanning herself. 

"Dara yah it's you that I'm going to end up, not her. Okay?" 

 

Dara could only cover her frustrated face unable to hide her frustrations of Mino and CL. She's having a headache, especially that she doesn't have enough sleep. She massages her temple without knowing that Donghae and Jiyong are coming to their table.

 

"oppah, you sit here beside me," CL asked Jiyong,

 

Jiyong sits beside her and notices Dara massaging her head without noticing their presence, even Donghae's presence who sits beside her. 

 

"Dara yah, are you okay?"  Hae asked when he notices Dara is being in pain. 

 

Dara didn't bother to answer Hae's question which alarms everyone on the table. CL went beside her and nudge her to grab her attention. Dara continued massaging her head and without even knowing she collapsed. Thanks to Hae's reflexes he was able to catch her from falling. Everyone in the canteen caught their attention, they immediately rushed her to the clinic. 

 

 

DARAS POV:

 

I flutter my eyes and all I can see is the white wall and I can smell the scent of the hospital. I tried to remember what happen and all I could remember is my head is aching and my sight is spinning. I tried to look at my surroundings and the unexpected person caught my eyes. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I said while covering myself with the blanket. 

"Don't worry I didn't do anything bad with your dead body." he rolled his eyes and smirked at me. 

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Everyone's out, they left me here to look out for you." I nod and sighed feeling guilty being mean to him. 

 

The room was filled with silence, no one uttered a word from the both of us. 

 

"I think I won't be needed here anymore." He stands up after checking his phone and was about to go out.

"Wait, I'm okay now. Can I go with you?" I asked. 

"Why?" he asks curiously,

 

The fact that he knows how much I hate to be around him, it was shocking that I ask to be with him. I don't have a choice I'm scared to be alone especially that the clinic is located in this old building. I heard a lot of ghost stories about this building and it scares a hell out of me. 

 

It took me a while to answer his question so he opens the door and was about to leave me, I quickly stand up and ran towards him and grab his arms. 

 

"I'm scared," I said honestly while grabbing his arms. 

"So you heard those ghost story about this building huh?" I nod and he smirked while looking at me. 

"Okay so let me tell you a terrifying ghost story about this building-

"Please stop." he wasn't able to continue his story when he notices that I'm shaking. 

 

Little did everyone know I had a terrifying story why I'm scared of ghost, the ghost of my past and the ghost who teared me up and changes my life. Every time I hear the word ghost it scares me and it makes me remember the past. Without even knowing Jiyong holds my hand and made me feel secure. 

 

"Don't be scared, a ghost doesn't exist," he said. 

 

Apparently, they exist. and it keeps hunting me...

 

He notices that I'm still shaking and I'm holding his hands tightly which tells him how scared I am right now. I heard a bang which surprised me and almost jump but I ended up hugging him so tightly. I can feel his body tenses up so I broke it off. 

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"It's okay, don't be scared. I'm here, no one's gonna hurt you." 

 

Walking down in this old building is creeping me out, but holding his hand gives me the feeling of security and safety. Unlike the hatred that I felt when I saw him today, I feel safe with him and it's quite different. 

 

I can see that we're almost out of this old building, there are few students that I can see whose looking at us. He broke off our hands which makes me realize that I was holding his hands so tightly, inside me, I feel a little bit disappointed how he broke off our holding hands when one of the students saw us. 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. But thank you for today." I walk away farther from him. 

 

I didn't bother to wait for his response. I'm just returning him a favor not to be with him any longer he might be embarrassed that we're together just like how he broke off our hands when someone saw us. 

 

But why do I feel this way towards him? I brush off my thoughts and think that I was just thankful for his kindness and I'm just guilty of being mean to him. 

 

While walking down the corridor I can feel that peoples eyes are on me. I should get used to it but it's really hard, I don't like the attention I hate it. One of the reasons why I chose a different place and different school because I want a new environment. While walking someone called my name. I look back, it was CL running toward me. 

 

"Yah! You were supposed to take a rest. Where do you think you're going?" 

 

One thing I don't like Cherin, she nags like a mom. I know that she only cares for me but sometimes she treats me like a baby. I smile at her how she keeps nagging since I don't know anymore what she's talking about.

 

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" I nod at her

"Darong, you need to take care of yourself." She said I smile at her. 

"I'm okay Cherin, you don't need to worry. No biggy at all." I said. 

 

She sighed a sign that she gives up arguing with me. It's always like this, she nags me and I will just smile and nod at her and in the end, she'll be tired nagging at me. She may be the baddest girl in this town but she's always my softie best friend. 

 

The school ended so Cherin and I decided to part each other since we need to be home to study for our exams tomorrow. There are still few subjects left and I should study to maintain my grades for my scholarship. I put my headphones on and listen to some music while walking heading home. 

 

I noticed that the street is so silent and there are few people walking. I felt the urge to look at my surroundings, something is telling me that someone is watching me. My heart beats so fast as my paced are getting faster. I bumped into a man's chest with a familiar scent, and when I look up my tears stream down like it has been held for a long time. 

 

"Oppa. What took you so long?"