New boy new trouble

Vamps also needs love

Two days later after the club incident ....

The exo and the snsd were all hanging out on the rooftop of their school before their class started. And as usual Hyo were being teased by the boys. ' hyoyeonna come get it if you want it back ' chanyeol said holding the hair clip high above her head as she tried to snatch it back. ' Oppa! ' hyo called out to suho,' Yah chanyeol...stop messing with her ' suho said laughing a bit hyo pouted seeing that her brother were not helping. ' oppa give it back to me or else you'll regret it later ' hyo warned glaring at the tall boy who was clearly enjoying it. Chanyeol lowered his hold a bit and Hyo immediately jumped for it but chanyeol raised it up just when hyo jumped making her fall on her knees. Hyo cursed under her breath, ' so much for being the youngest ' she puffed her cheek cutely which the others enjoy the most. Seeing a fuming hyo Kai and baekhyun eventually joined with the teasing. The three continued to as she jumped multiple times and fell on her knees everytime. Hyo cursed and glared but didn't get the clip discouraged she stomp away from them, ' gurae..keep the clip with you ' hyo glared at sehun who were laughing with the others at her cuteness. ' enough of them... ' Hyo cried at the corner as the others burst laughing, ' neomu gwiyowo ' sunny exclaimed wooing her tears. Sehun contemplate whether to follow her or not but decided to let her cool down herself. Suddenly a commotion were heard from the below curious they look down to see the girls flocking a boy. The girls were literally awed by him and were following him around the corner. ' tsk...girls these days are so embarrassing' Seohyun said with distaste. Something about the boy seemed familiar to Tiffany so she stared at him and gasped when she knew who he was,' Lee jong suk' a strained voice came out of . As if on cue he looked up at them and smirked before heading inside the building. Sehun ran toward the door with the others following behind, Andwae they can't meet now he pleaded while Skipping stairs two at the time. Hyo were mumbling to her self when some girls ran into her and she stumbled back but a pair of arm stopped her from fooling herself smiling her famous smile she turned around to thank who stopped her from falling, ' guma....' blood drained from her face as she stared at the guy. ' annyeong hyo long time no see ' jong suk said smiling at her unlike the girls around them who swooned at his smile hyo felt a chill travel through her spine. Hyo nod and tried to walk away but he was holding her arm so tight that it was even hurting her. She panicked and wishing her friends were with her especially sehun. She whimpered abit in pain and a sudden punch came flying at jong suk 'S making him stumbled across the floor. Every one gasped seeing a angry Sehun hovering above the new boy,' gwenchana? Apphayo? ' he asked concerned. The girls began to melt at his concern and gentleness for his girlfriend. Hyo shook her head just as their friends came over to them. At once the hallway became silence seeing the imposing and the deathly aura those fifteen radiate. Sehun smiled gently at hyo before taking her to the side. Jong suk spat blood on the floor and stood up, ' hi guys ' he said smirking as they clenched their fists. The students anticipated what the new boy must have done to earn their hatred of them who usually were always smiling and kind to others. Suho sighed and motioned the others to leave them alone, knowing that they would be left alone he swiftly grabbed him by his collar. ' why did you come back? ' he spat. Jong suk smirked before glancing at the couple by the window specially at hyo. ' one must complete brother's work ' he said looking directly at hyo as his features darkened. Hyo flinched a little but Sehun came in front of her and blocked her. ' I came to avenge my brother Suho ' he said looking back the boy who hold his collar. ' came to give back the pain a brother faced with the death of his brother ' he continued and loosened himself from the grip. ' a pain that the one closest to my heart inflicted on me ' he said as hyo cowered behind sehun, ' wanna experience those heartbreaks? ' he asked mockingly suho grabbed his neck and threw him across the floor. ' oppa! ' hyo cried when suho grabbed his neck. Jong suk smirked wincing a bit I'm process, ' why stop now come finish what you started ' suho balled his hand and bent down at his level, ' I would gladly finish it but I can't with her protecting you ' saying he walked away and one by one the others walked away except for Hyo and sehun . Jong suk glanced at her to see her hesitatingly approaching him, she dropped her handkerchief near his feet before sehun and she walked away but jong suk saw  the concern clearly on her face. He picked the handkerchief and dapped it at his bleeding lips. He sighed, hope you were doing fine all these years my friend, I missed you...he thought as he took out a miniature portrait of a girl. ' Mianhe for hurting you...promising always to stand beside each other are now forced to face against each other, Mianhe Hyoyeonna...my best friend and my first and last love, thank you for being my friend but now it ends here he thought his facial hardening. He glanced lovingly for the last time at the portrait with hyo in the traditional goryeo hanbok before flicking his fingers and the painting turned into sand and flew away with the wind. Fate can be cruel and tricky for some, once two bestest friend in the past were now forced to became each other's archenemy. I will avenge you brother jong suk thought as the image of his brother dying on hyo's lap and she covered in his blood came to him and he walked to his first class with his wound healing itself. When he came in front of his class there was no sign of bleeding or sore muscles he flashed his attractive smile and knocked before going in.