Best friends

Vamps also needs love

' Omma ~aa...appha ' a little girl of eight screamed clutching her forefinger dearly as tiny drops if bloods were seen against her pale snowy complexion. The room erupts into laughter, Lady Kim smiled gently at her youngest before she beckon a maid to take care of the tiny prick. ' Hyoyeon ~aa as always you're the source to our laughter ' lady Lee or the queen mother said gazing fondly at her niece. Hyoyeon pout cutely earning more laughters. Taeyeon took the clothe from the maid and tended to her younger sister's wound. Hyoyeon smiled at her sister before she looked up to see her brother and their father coming their way. ' appa! ' she waved at them being the youngest in the family she was greatly loved by the whole household. The royal physician smiled at her before bowing to his sister-in-law the queen of the kingdom. Lady Lee acknowledge her brother-in-laws greeting before patting the seat beside her indicating Suho her nephew to sit beside her. Suho bowed once before sitting next to their dearest aunt. Hyoyeon immediately sat beside Suho abandoning her seat beside taeyeon. Suho smiled at her before patting her head gently. The two sisters having an age difference of nine years were so close that they were considered bestest of friends but suho the only boy  were more close with hyoyeon than his calm twin sister. Their aunt being the queen of the kingdom always tries to visit them and spent some time to them. She watched the two siblings talking and saw the elder girl talking with her mother about something. The elder Kim girl were snowy pale and her beauty so pure and innocent and with her calm and gentle characteristic were surely one of the most sought after bride. And as quiet as the elder Kim were the younger girl was a complete opposite with her loud and cheerful character and rare exotic beauty she is already one of the most sought after bride along with her sister. No matter what happens in her heart there will always be love for her baby sister and her family. The queen mother smiled fondly watching lady Kim and taeyeon talk and can't help but notice that the elder Kim girl had difintely taken after her mother, the same pale skin and wide eyes and most of all the gentle characteristic. While she noticed that the younger girl has taken after her with her unique character and boldness. Suppressing a smile she turned to her brother-in-law, ' how's your health now ' she asked the young man and her sister's husband. ' all is good thanks to your sister ' he replied as his wife glanced at them before going back to talking with taeyeon. Lady Lee smiled knowing how deep in love were they, ' oh!  Unnie when will the crown prince and young prince return ' lady Kim asked her sister. ' they returned yesterday and will come to meet you all in the afternoon ' she said taking a sip of her tea. ' will we meet our cousins....i mean the princes ' hyoyeon asked stumbling on her speech. Her aunt nodded ' yes and your cousin the crown prince has brought you all presents from afar. ' she informed. Hyoyeon's face lit up at once, ' then I must ready myself. I must look pretty like my sister for our cousins ' she exclaimed smoothing her silk hanbok and smoothing her already silky long hair. The elders burst into laughter when hyoyeon vainly tried to fix her hair. Suho patted her head roughly ruining her hair in annoyance hyoyeon glared at him before walking away. Just as she turned the corner a maid came toward the small gathering informing of the arrival of the princes and the king. Unknown to hyoyeon who is sitting near a bed of roses watching the squirrels play around a pair of eyes watched her from the tree above. ' they always laugh at me ' she said quietly when a squirrel came near her. She offers a nut while more squirrels surrounded her. She smiled and glanced upward and screamed seeing a boy looking at her from the tree. ' Who are you? ' she asked loudly as the squirrels scurried away. The pale boy jumped near her and grinned at her, ' you sound like a fool talking with animals ' he commented. Furious hyoyeon stamped on his feet and walked toward her family. Hyoyeon glared at him when he followed her. ' appa there is a boy in our garden ' hyoyeon cried when she reached them. ' and he was rude to scare a lady ' she complained, ' and he is even roaming around freely ' just then the boy came towards them and sat beside an another older boy and ate an orange she picked for her cousins. She glared at him and pointed at him, ' oh? How come you sit here and don't ate my orange it's for my cousins ' she pouted cutely snatching the orange from him. ' appa why aren't you saying anything? ' she questioned her parents. Seeing their amused expressions she turned to her aunt, ' aunt please tell him to go away ' she pleaded. Her aunt suppressing a smile turned to the young boy, ' Jong suk~aa don't tease your cousin and don't eat those oranges she personally picked it for her cousins ' hyoyeon triumphantly glanced at him only to see him pick another orange. ' forgive my son Hyoyeon ~aa he is a little bit naughty ' lady Lee said. ' it's okay aunt your son didn't......SON? ' she cried shocked from the corner of her eyes she saw her family laughing at her specially her brother. ' he is my youngest son prince Lee jong suk and ' her aunt continued, ' Lee min ho the crown prince ' she said pointing to the boy beside jong suk. Embarrassed hyoyeon bowed and ran out to the garden. ' ottoekhe? ' hyoyeon mumbled pouting watching the sky. ' now talking with yourself is more weird now ' hyoyeon looked up to see Jong suk leaning against the wall. ' you should have told me before that you're the prince than I wouldn't have impolite to you ' hyoyeon grumbled as he sat beside her. ' I was going to but you left before I could do so ' he replied smiling at her. She returned his smile and stood up, ' Kim hyoyeon imnida ' she said bowing a little. ' Lee Jong suk imnida ' he said bowing also. They both smiled at each other. ' so am I forgiven for scaring you? ' he asked and hyo nodded, ' so are we friends now? ' he asked again and she nod. They both laughed as they glanced at each other, from then on it was a start of a beautiful friendship between the two cousins and a bond so strong that it can even rival with the bond of the two sisters as a bestest of friends.