ו J.JK •×

Love is a big lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

× TRIGGER WARNING - CURSING! IF YOU CAN'T STAND CURSING MAKE UP WORDS FOR CURSE WORDS! THANK YOU! ×

"Fine don't open the door you cowards, but you know what Seokjin?! I never loved you! I never wanted go be in the same group as you were! I think you can't sing nor dance nor act nor cook you spoiled worthless human being! I wish you would had got into a car crash in the day when you were first casted to BigHit, so we wouldn't be disbanded!" I yelled and ended of that I kicked his houses door. After that I stormed away to my car and TaeHyung ran after me.

"Jungkook! Why you told SeokJin hyung that when you don't meant it?! And you basically told him to die too! What the hell is wrong whit you?!" TaeHyung yelled at me as we were already driving. The lights changed from green to red so I stopped the car and looked at him whit teary eyes.

"I don't know?! Maybe because I hate him instead of loving him?!" I yelled at him and then the light turned green so I drove fastly to TaeHyung's apartment to drop him off.

"JungKook... Could you at least notice what you said to SeokJin hyung is a bad thing... We all know you would be depressed if SeokJin hyung would die..." and after TaeHyung said that he closed the door of my car and went into his apartment complex. I started to drive towards my apartment. When I got inside my apartment I were greeted by a picture of me and SeokJin hyung on new years eve soon about two months ago. I could fell my heart drop as I took off that picture from my wall and saw that the picture frame was broken.

"Damn it... I can't use it again..." I mumbled as I took the picture off it's frames and noticed there was writing behind it.

"JungKook~ I know our anniversary is on valentines day, but I want to tell you this:    I love you so so so much! IF I would find out you would cheat on me my heart would break in to dust and I would probably get depressed... BUUUT you don't cheat on me so it's nothing important haha~ I love chu, Kookie~!      - Kim SeokJin aka the person who loves you & is head over heels to you"

I could fell something click inside my head and I ripped the picture in half and threw it in to trash can.

"You were so blind before hearing from HoSeok hyung, SeokJin hyung..." then I looked at the calendar on my kitchens wall. I had circeled valentines day and wrote in it "4th anniversary whit Jin" whit a pink marker. My breath hitched and I took a black marker and made a black spot on to my calendar in the valentines day.

"Why every ing thing reminds me of that... That... Worthless... Human... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I fell on my knees as rewinded what I had yelled at SeokJin hyung trough his houses front door. I felt tears run down my face.

"That's why TaeTae hyung was yelling me at the car... HoSeok hyung will hate me forever... And SeokJin hyung will get depressed and that would be my fault..." I felt awful. I didn't even hate him... I didn't mean any of those words I said to him earlier today. I felt mg phone going off so I answered without look at the contact. I gould only hear sniffles from the other end. I decided to check who was calling me and my world crashed down. It was SeokJin hyung.

"JungKook... I just wanted to say good bye... so... good bye Jeon JungKook." and whit that he ended the call. I couldn't say anything. I let more tears fall down my face as I started sobbing in my own apartment's hallway.

"Now I have seriously zero changes to get him back... I am the worst human being on earth for breaking the most beautiful and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter