•× K.SJ ו

Love is a big lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

It has been 1 year after BTS got dispanned... Just because me and JungKook were dating... I hate BigHit... they could just kick me out but no... they kicked out me AND rest of us... and we all needed to move back to our old homes in our home citys... well I already live in Seol along whit Joonie, but others... well we didn't see each other that much anymore expect when they would come either my/Joonie's place or we would go to their places...

Oh yeah... and I heard from HoSeok that he & TaeTae broke up because TaeHyung cheated on him whit... JungKook and they had a secret relationship over two years... So about the half of my and JungKook's relationship I were cheated on.... Same goes whit Hobi and TaeHyung.... Well I leaved JungKook single last week... Like Hobi did whit TaeHyung...

Now I need to go... or else I'll be late from my job... Bye diary!

- Kim SeokJin

I closed my diary and putted the lock on it. I hided it into my bathroom cabinet. I walked out of my room to see HoSeok there in my living room talking whit my mother. When the duo noticed me, HoSeok got up and ran to hug me tightly.

"Jin hyung! I missed you!" he said whit craking voice. It was so obvious that he had cried a lot too, like I had. Well what can you expect when your ex-boyfriend cheats on you whit one of your best friends? Obviously I called my father that I wouldn't come work today either. He owned an modeling & singing & acting entertainment. I worked there as a model and actor. NamJoon worked there too as a composer. We both had fake names there, but of course BigHit had their eyes on us after dispanning BTS, one of the top kpop groups. I even got one of the staff noona's try to get me back there to bring the fame back as an actor, but I refused because I rather work under my own caring father's new entertainment's actor and model. My father has asked Hobi, Yoongi and Jiminie if they want to come under his entertainment and they all agreed to it, but they would start working there next month... Or actually under 48 hours is gonna be YoonMin couples first work day. Me and Hobi can't work for now.

"Hobi! I missed you too!" I said as we stopped hugging. 

"I'll go buy something to eat, so be good boys." my mother said whit a smile as she putted on her shoes and jacket.

"We will be good, Eomma!" I said whit a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter