chapter 8

A new beginning or a mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri deeply regretted bringing Jiyong to the club with him tonight. Not only that his plan of impressing Jiyong has failed, his, soon to be ex-friends, has sabotaged his plan by making it even harder for him hide Jiyong from the crowd now. Seungri had worked so hard to convince Ji not to dress up today and just wear something comfy, like a black hoodie and loose pants with the excuse that the club's theme for tonight was pajama party just so that Jiyong wouldn’t dress up and gain even more attention than he usually does.

 

Well, everything was fine until they arrived at the club, where those ugly, annoying, evil monsters (aka his soon to be ex-friend) had fussed over Ji's outfit, yelling at Seungri for dressing Ji in such unsuitable way. They dragged Ji to the dressing room, despite Seungri's protest, changed his whole outfit, styled his hair, accessories, etc. They even went out to the point of putting on makeup for him and wow, Seungri gotta admit that they did such a good job. Bunny and Jessie fixed Jiyong up so well that it looks like he just came out of a high fashion photoshoot!

 

Whatever they did for his eyes was amazing. Jiyong's eyes were alluring enough even with his bare face due to its pretty almond shape and unusual light color, but tonight, the makeup totally bring out his androgynous features, giving him a soft but striking looks at the same time. However, that's not the most important factor of Jiyong's look tonight. Seungri didn't know what was going on in their head at the time but they gave Jiyong a crop top too! A FREAKING CROP TOP! Ok, but they made a pretty good choice because wow, the shirt clearly accentuated Jiyong's thin body frame, showing off his thin waist, and white milky skin. In fact, if Jiyong wore this somewhere else, most preferably Seungri’s home or even better bed, he wouldn't mind at all, he would probably be rolling around, taking pictures and drooling over Ji because he was just that hot. However, Seungri is not so fond of Jiyong being like this anywhere else, especially in a club, since this side of Jiyong should only be shown to him only, not these ugly, thirsty people.

 

Even worst, upon finding out that they weren't in a relationship and that the handcuff is just for work, the guys didn’t hesitate to flirt with Jiyong. Glory, especially, completely stole Jiyong’s attention from Seungri by showing off his similar taste in music, arts, and knowledge about interior design, which was Jiyong’s career. This was not fair at all since Glory basically grew up with art, living in a household where both of his parents are in the designing field. He was exposed to that environment, that’s why he knew so much about it, where are Seungri wasn’t really into that kind of thing, they were too complicated for him, which was why it is understandable that he does not know anything about this art stuff.

 

“I love art too! I always go to these art shows with my friend on the weekend,” Seungri joined in, sick of seeing the interaction between Glory and Jiyong

 

“Wow, I didn’t know that hyung” Glory asked curiously “Who do you like?”

 

“Ahh, ummm, oh, Picasso! You know the person who drew the Mona Lisa? My favorite! In fact, I recently went to his art show last month” Surprised by the question, Seungri decided to blurt out whatever was on his mind, hoping that it would save him from his lies

 

However, instead of a compliment, all he got was an ugly laugh from Glory “Oh my god hyung! Picasso didn’t paint the Mona Lisa! He’s Spanish! Leonardo da Vinci, the Italian painter was the creator of the Mona Lisa!”

 

Seungri wanted to hide in a hole. How could he be so stupid! He looked over at Jiyong, who was trying hard not to laugh at the situation, at least he was sympathetic enough, not laughing in front of Seungri like Glory did. Didn’t want to make a fool out of himself again, Seungri turned his focus back to the DJ board, ignoring the pair next to him.

 

Jiyong, on the other hand, was feeling very uncomfortable, standing where he is right now. He was never fond of loud places like this or interacting with this much people. The boy beside him wasn’t helping it either. There was just something about Glory that made Jiyong extremely nervous. He didn’t want to be rude, Glory was Seungri’s friend anyway so he didn’t ruin their friendship by offending Glory in any way. As the night went on, Glory continues to talk to Jiyong, bragging about his luxurious family, how it was so special that Ji had managed to catch his eye since he never talks to strangers. Throughout the night, Glory kept edging closer to Jiyong, whispering in his ear, saying that the music was too loud for him to talk normally. As irritated as Jiyong feel, he didn’t say anything, he just thought that Glory is just that type of person who likes contact and wasn’t doing it on purpose.

 

Seeing that Jiyong didn’t mind, Glory kept on moving closer and closer, growing bolder as the night goes on. At one point, he even dropped his fingers over Jiyong’s collarbone, claiming that he was dusting off something on Jiyong’s shoulder, yet his arm remains on top of Jiyong’s shoulder. Cautiously, Jiyong leaned away, causing Glory’s arm to drop from his shoulder. Glory was persistent, he came closer to Jiyong once again, desire clearly showing from his gaze

 

“Say, why don’t we get the key and unlock this thing so that you can be free from him and join me at my house tonight,” Glory whispered, way too close to his ear, alcoholic breath fanning his face “My parents recently purchased some new art piece this week”

 

Jiyong visibly flinches and let out a yelp when he felt that same arm descending down his back, then slowly finding its way to Jiyong’s waist, roaming over the bare skin beneath his crop top. Jiyong couldn’t move, he was finding it hard to breathe, taking short, shallow breath, chanting inhale, exhale in his mind. He looked over at Seungri, hoping that the blonde man would notice what was happening but unfortunately for him, Seungri was too immersed in the music that he was completely oblivious to the problem.

Jiyong wanted to tell Glory off, to knock him down but looking at the happy expression on Seungri’s face, Jiyong tries to hold it in and not let this problem affect Seungri’s night. After all, he was the one that promised Seungri that he would have a good 24 hours no matter what.

 

He stayed silent and continued to chant the saying in his head, trying hard to ignore the disgusting feeling of Glory’s hand on him. However, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter