Chapter 4

A new beginning or a mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Seungri..." Jiyong said in shocked while staring at the blond in front of him

 

Wait! Hold up! Before we can continue with the story, let's rewind back a little bit. Actually, I lied, I mean let's rewind back a lot To be exact, let's go back to 5 years ago, on the day that they broke up.

 

--------------October 4th, 2010------------------

 

Jiyong dropped the cake he was holding, his heart racing rapidly as if a gun has just struck right through it. He slowly brought his trembling hand up to pinch his face, to know if what he is seeing right now is the reality.

 

Trying hard to regain consciousness of the situation, he did his best to calm down and walked straight to his room. Staring at the scene in front of him, Jiyong brought both of his hands up, clapping in a slow manner but dripping with sarcasm.

 

"Wow....I never thought that I would be the one blessed with the opportunity to see this scene in my life" Jiyong replied, showing no sign of sadness in his tone. He didn't want to look weak in front of THEM.

 

His so-called boyfriend, Lee Seungri, and the girl that he was making out with, abruptly stopped their shameless action, turned and look at him with wide eyes.

 

Lee Seungri, his "boyfriend" was the school's heartthrob, the girl's fantasy, the boy's dream. He was the captain of the football team, the school's famous player. With his striking blond hair, the unique panda-like eyes, and his outgoing but charismatic personality, Seungri was undoubtedly the cause of many girl's sleepless night. Living up to his name, Seungri had a reputation of never, and I mean NEVER maintain a relationship with anyone longer than 2 weeks. He changed lovers as fast clothing but people don't seem to mind at all. They actually find it attractive that Seungri is like this and is happy to know that dating Seungri means that they don't have to be committed in a relationship.

 

Kwon Jiyong, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of Seungri. Unlike Seungri, Jiyong was not fond of sport at all, instead, he was more into things like arts and music. He had the face of an angel, features so sharp yet so gentle at the same time. His eyes was that of a pretty almond color with a feline-like shape. His lips were a pretty light red heart shape and his hair was a soft pink color, as fluffy as cotton candy. He also had a naturally skinny and small frame, making it easy for him to be mistaken as a girl if not for his sharp jawline. Opposite from Seungri, Jiyong was rather shy and quiet. He did not talk to many people and only had a few close friends but he was definitely one of the nicest and most caring people at this school. Jiyong tried to help out as much as he can and teacher/students always appreciated and admired him for that. With his striking looks and charismatic personality, he was noticed far and wide. In fact, he was named the school's heartbreaker because of the amount of time he had turned someone down from confessing to him.

 

Everyone in school was shocked when they found out that Ji accepted Seungri's confession and that the pair is in a relationship. They are even more shocked when the pair has not broken up yet after 2 weeks due to Seungri's reputation. People envy their relationship but also admired Seungri for breaking the wall around Jiyong's heart and Jiyong fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter