Blue

DNA : JungkookXReader

 

 

 

Part two my peoples! :3 I'm gonna be posting this on tumblr as well because its getting great feedback :3 so go follow my tumblr Ilykorea3 and support it! 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

I run as fast as I can into my room in the lab. When we agreed to this project they gave us rooms so we could live in the building the lab is in.

 

as I run I hear footsteps behind me "Y/N! please stop!" I stop and turn to see Jungkook.

 

"He let me come to see if you were okay" he's breathing heavy, I feel bad for him. "do you wanna rest in here?" I ask pointing to my room.

 

"yeah, thanks" 

 

as we walk in he sits down on my bed and I go into the kitchen to get him some water for him, when I get back I look at him in eyes. he looked so good sitting there in the chair leaning back, he looks up from under his hair and my arm jolts causing me to drop the plastic cup of water. He jolted at the same I did and I realize his veins in his wrist are glowing neon blue, I look down and so are mine.

 

"What is this!?" 

 

As I'm freaking out he moves closer...

 

 

 

 

The blue moves my arm through my veins.. and so does his.

 

We move closer and closer..

 

My hearts fluttering as our faces are not far apart.

 

He reaches up and places his hand in the air, I reach up and lock my fingers with his and I feel the most euphoric feeling in my life.

 

As if small fireworks are going off in every part of my body!

 

We let go and we're still glowing "My DNA wants you" he chuckles "Yeah" I laugh.

 

 

I look up at him, he looks so handsome standing there. I move closer and touch his cheek lightly, as fireworks go off in our bodies he closes the gap and we're kissing.

 

The fireworks turn into a furnace of fire in my stomach as he kisses me lovingly, I start kissing back and my fingers with his as we have this euphoric moment.

 

He backs away first "it's so strange, my breath keeps stopping" he says. 

 

"is this the love I've only heard about?" I ask, getting closer.

 

"it's as if we're calling each other" he moves closer.

 

 

 

 

"We're true lovers" we say in unison...