007

I Loved You MV

DoWoon likes YoungHyun, he decides.


YoungHyun is easy and non-judgemental and has good taste in music. He doesn't cling to DoWoon or react hysterically everytime DoWoon breathes, but he blushes a lot and plays along well and DoWoon likes him.


Likes his smooth voice and sharp eyes and warm shoulder.


Likes his broad grin and wagging tail and the way he glares when he needs to focus.


He even likes how YoungHyun tries to get his attention without actually being demanding.


For example, the incident wherein his fan club was feeling shameless and wanted to pester him while he slept and YoungHyun had tried to step up and defend him.


DoWoon was torn between amusement and irritation when YoungHyun got chased off. It was cute and DoWoon decided to be nice and take his little chatterboxes out of the classroom so they could stop bothering everyone.


He ended up locked in a bathroom stall smiling to himself for a few minutes like a loon.


That was one example and this was another:


The classroom was empty while everyone savoured their little chunk of freedom before the start of night study.


Only YoungHyun was there, asleep, and DoWoon guessed that whoever had class duty this week didn't want to disturb him.


DoWoon wasn't afraid like they were.


DoWoon was bored.


He stood over YoungHyun's desk and stared down at him, aware that YoungHyun was only pretending to sleep because his face was turning red and his breathing was too shallow.


He tapped the leg of YoungHyun's chair with his foot and YoungHyun didn't respond. DoWoon wondered how he should mess with him.


A few times, when DoWoon had been asked a direct question, he'd noticed YoungHyun leaning in to see if he'd answer. He almost never spoke at school, only doing so a couple of times during his guidance sessions with the teachers, but even those were brief and rare as everyone knew he'd get into any university he applied for and end up inheriting his father's business anyways. So, YoungHyun had never heard him speak.


And YoungHyun obviously wanted to hear him speak.


And DoWoon honestly was grateful for the way YoungHyun had made his life more fun, so he probably deserved a reward.


(And DoWoon was sure his reaction would be adequately amusing.)


So, what to say?


Perhaps he was taking too long to decide because YoungHyun was starting to twitch in his seat, as if he was thinking of giving up his little charade.


DoWoon cleared his throat and leaned in, smiling as YoungHyun's whole body tensed.


He kept going until he was close enough for his breath to displace the hair at YoungHyun's temple and nearly laughed when the boy's eyebrow twitched.


He inhaled and used his huskiest tone to say:


"YoungHyun." Right into the boy's ear and he nearly choked with mirth as YoungHyun flew out of his chair and hit the ground, face and neck painted scarlet and covering his right ear with both hands.


He looked absolutely scandalised and DoWoon really did laugh then, as YoungHyun scrambled out of the classroom and fled down the hall.

 

(A/N: Next chapter, YoungK has a bit of a fangasm.)