001

I Loved You MV

YoungHyun doesn't like school; doesn't like the teachers, the students, the classes or the uniforms and couldn't tell you why he still shows up everyday (and makes an actual effort to pass) regardless.


He doesn't know because he doesn't think about it, but if asked he'd probably laugh and say it's for the free food.


What he absolutely wouldn't say, not in a million years, is that maybe there's a boy in his class who's two years younger than almost everyone else and who he, sort of, maybe, doesn't not-like as much as he doesn't like the rest of the general human population. Maybe.


And maybe that kid's name is Yoon DoWoon.


And maybe YoungHyun knows more about him than he should.


Knows things like what flavour of milk he likes best and knows that he's terrible at every sport except for basketball and isn't that great of a singer, but that he's pretty much perfect in everything else.


Maybe YoungHyun deliberately walks home the exact same way every single day (even though he knows six shortcuts that would get him back quicker) because he knows where DoWoon likes to hang out after school.


Maybe he knows that DoWoon's parents are filthy rich and that his IQ is ridiculous, but, really, everyone knows that so it's not because YoungHyun's paying any special attention. Probably.


And maybe YoungHyun's been spending more time smoking on the rooftop because he knows that DoWoon likes to hide and listen to music up there.


And maybe YoungHyun, who's only really good at fighting and playing sports and whose father left when he was six and who's never had more than twenty dollars in his wallet and who doesn't even have friends let alone fans, would be completely justified in hating DoWoon and just doesn't.


And maybe YoungHyun has more than one reason for always taking the window seat.


Maybe sometimes he just so happens to lean forward, coincidentally blocking the sun from hitting DoWoon's face.


And maybe DoWoon's obnoxious fangirls aren't annoying just because they're loud.


And maybe a few of the guys YoungHyun's beat up never actually did anything to him, but maybe YoungHyun overheard them talking about DoWoon.


And maybe YoungHyun's a liar who knows exactly why he still goes to school despite hating basically everything about it.


Maybe he's just too much of a coward to admit it.