BoY ToY

Good Boy's Bad Side

Day 1
Tuesday

...Jimin...

"Mama, I'm going! Anneyong!" 

Jimin waved back at his mother and ran outside, the bus whizzing by as soon as he stepped foot out in the breezy fall air.

"Crap...." he mumbled, turning around begrudgingly. As soon as he was about to walk back to his door, a loud engine roared past him, going a few yards and slamming on its breaks. It was a white Ford Mustang. 

For a second, Jimin considered running away, scared that some rich kidnapped was after him for some reason. But when a familiar blue haired boy popped out of the drivers seat, his nerves calmed a bit.

'Yoongi, he scared the whizz out of me...'

Yoongi nodded at Jimin, ushering him to come closer. Hesitantly, very slowly, the younger complied, his face slightly pink.

When he approached the car, Jimin brushed his bangs out of his chocolate eyes, awkwardly standing a half a yard away from his long time crush.

"You getting in, baby hands?" 

Yoongi's deep voice sent shivers up and down the younger's spine. What he had called him, however, made him pull his twenty one pilots hoodie sleeves over his hands. 

Being self conscious, Jimin stepped closer to the car, making Yoongi groan in annoyance. 

"Do you want me to carry you to the passenger's seat, princess?" He mocked, leaning on his door. This action gave Jimin a better view of the older, and believe me- he liked what he saw.

Yoongi wore a black My Chemical Romance t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. Black converse finished his emo look.

"N-no sorry." Jimin pulled himself out of his trance and scurried to the passenger's side of the car.

Once inside, Yoongi sat down and slammed his own door, jamming the key into the ignition and revving the engine.
Jimin winced when they sped away from his home.

"How did you find where I lived?" Jimins horse voice cracked, his face turning a brighter shade of pink.

"I live a few blocks away. When I rode the bus, I see where they picked you up," Yoongi shrugged and the radio as they stopped at a red light.

Jimin nodded, fiddling with his backpack chains as 'Gasoline' by Halsey played at full blast, making his ears ring slightly.

"Are you insane like me, been in pain like me" he hummed, careful to keep his voice down a bit so the other doesn't have a reason to make fun of him.

"Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me, just to poor that mother er down the drain like me?" Yoongi pitched in, smiling for the first time that morning- lighting up Jimins entire day.

"You know Halsey?!" Jimin said over the music, which Yoongi turned down a bit so he could hear.

"It's my jam! Call me a , but I like her music!" Yoongi said, his voice light with admiration toward the other. He began to drive again, revving the engine as he had earlier.

'Show off.' Jimin thought, covering his mouth with his mitten hands to hide his giggle.

"So I'm going to be your ride from now on- given I have more detention where you have to 'tutor me'. " Yoongi made air quotes, quickly putting his hands back on the wheel before he got in a wreck.

"Are you sure I'm not being a bother?" Jimin pulled his hands away from his face, awkwardly putting them in his lap as he fiddled with his thumbs.

"Doesn't matter. It's not much of a difference anyways. You're okay, dude." Yoongi shrugged and smoothly pulled into the school parking lot and parked it.

"So you have my schedule today right?" 

Jimin nods "everyday..." 

Yoongi nods and opens his door, sliding out of it and opening the back door, grabbing his backpack and putting it on. He grabbed his headphones and put them around his neck. 

Jimin slid out of the car, setting his book bag on his own back and fixing his bleached hair, showing his innocent brown eyes.

"You gonna hang with me and my friends?" Yoongi was being strangely nice to Jimin, he had concluded.

"Aren't I annoying?" Jimin's voice flooded with anxiety, scared of what the older would say.

"Not yet. You couldn't be as annoying as Jungkook, though. So you're all good." Yoongi shrugged and grappled his backpack from the backseat and slung it over his back.

"O-okay..." Jimin grabbed his TøP backpack and let it hang on one shoulder.

He followed Yoongi as the older coolly walked the the school entrance where his friends were waiting for him.

One of them, the younger of the group, smirked as he saw Jimin. Making it visible that his eyes were wandering his body.

When the duo made it to the other three, the boy whistled in amusement. 

"New boy toy? He's y as , Yoongs, damn. Can I get a piece of him?" He smirked, walking over to the two. 

Jimin felt extremely uncomfortable as the boy put an arm around his waist, rambling on about how fine he was.

Jimin looked up at yoongi for help, only to see a face of extreme annoyance.

"Jungkook, if you don't get off of him, I will break your arm and make sure you won't be able to use it in the next six years." He gripped the boy's, Jungkook's, wrist and protectively pulled Jimin to his side.

Jungkook's face flooded with slight fear and he backed off, hiding behind a taller boy who was shaking his head at the scene.

Jimin recognized him as Kim Namjoon, star student of Mrs. Min's.

"Sorry about him, he's still a middle schooler at heart. I'm Namjoon. This is Jungkook, as you can see. And he-" he pointed to a tall, handsome boy who stood right next to him, "- is my boyfriend, Jin."

Jimin nodded and eased out of Yoongi's grip. 

"I'm Jimin, I'm Yoong-hyung's new tutor.. nice to meet you." Jimin smiled brightly, making all of the boys' eyes widen in admiration.

"I told you, Yoongi. Score." 

This'll be a long day...