Baby Diary Final

아기 일기 {BABY DIARY}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baby Diary D101: Looking for baby things to put in your room. (Six months)

I’m really excited to buy your cute and adorable little things and so does your daddy. He even decides to take a day off even though he’s the CEO, just so we can go together to buy your stuffs. Well, I initially insisted on going with your Uncle Kyungsoo, though.

But that stubborn giant wants to be the very first person to accompany me buying your things, so let him be.

 

 

The view inside the baby store makes Baekhyun’s eyes go wide. Everything are just so cute and he didn’t know anymore what to choose for their baby girl and luckily, his fiancé (now upgraded from the title of boyfriend to fiancé) has listed down every single thing they want to put inside the nursery.

 

They walk towards the cribs section and Baekhyun can’t keep his hands still. He’s just so excited when he sees those cute cribs for their little girl but there is already one which has captured his hearts and mind that he keeps wanting to buy. Chanyeol shakes his head amusedly when Baekhyun points at the said crib.

It’s a vintage crib but the pastel coloured decorations makes Baekhyun fall in love with it even more.

“It’s beautiful, right Yeol?”

“So beautiful for our girl. Do you want it?”

 

Baekhyun nods his head fervently in excitement which makes his taller fiancé chuckles. When the pregnant guy looks at the price, he gapes at Chanyeol who is currently browsing for something else and he didn’t notice Baekhyun’s sudden gloomy face.

It’s so expensive, baby. I don’t wanna waste your daddy’s money only for this crib.

“Yeol should we just look at the strollers?”

Chanyeol scowls when Baekhyun walks away just like that before he could inform the workers that they wanna buy the crib. “Babe, you didn’t want this?” He asks a bit too loud and when Baekhyun shakes his head, he’s beyond clueless. The shopkeeper stares at him.

“Wait, what is the price?”

“4.5 million Won including the pillow and duvet, sir.”

 

Chanyeol nods his head. “I will take this. Later when I’m paying, please bring the document along. I will sign it.” The worker bows at him. Chanyeol could only shakes his head when he notices Baekhyun keeps searching for the strollers and car seats. “Just take any of them that you want, babe. I can even buy this store for you.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes before he kisses Chanyeol’s cheek.

“Thank you.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to spend so much---”

“It’s our baby girl, Baek. She’s our princess, I get to spoil her as much I wanted. Alright?” Baekhyun bites his lower lip before he eventually nods. The pregnancy hormones are making him different, he’s much more sensitive than before and normally, he would be furious at Chanyeol if the taller insisted on buying him stuffs but this time he can’t. It makes him felt emotional.

 

“Now, now, we’re here for the baby’s stuffs right? Choose wisely and be sure it’s perfect for our sweetheart.”

Baekhyun chuckles before he points at a particular stroller that piques his attention.

 

“It’s better when the stroller is 2-in-1 right? If you pull the seat off, it can become a car seat!” Chanyeol’s lips form a thin line. “Are you sure? You don’t want a separate car seat? For her?” Baekhyun shakes his head.

“This one caught my interest ever since I landed my eyes on it.”

“Really?”

 

Baekhyun has never been this sure and when Chanyeol looks at the price, it’s slightly cheaper than the other strollers there. He could only shake his head in amusement before he lets Baekhyun wanders around while he is searching for another car seat that he prefers better.

You still have that, right, babe? The determination to keep my money inside my wallet and I’m thankful, really. But when it’s about you or our baby, I willingly wanna spend all my money. Just for yours and baby’s happiness.

 

They finish shopping for their baby girl’s changing table to her little wardrobe, clothes, bottles, mittens and all. That evening when the wardrobe and other things they bought were delivered by the shop workers, Chanyeol asked them to arrange those quickly before Baekhyun could see them since he desperately wanna makes this as a surprise to Baekhyun.

“Thank you so much, here’s the tips for helping with organizing and all.”

Chanyeol gives the workers few more cash despite them declining to accept it, but when Chanyeol insists, they take it. “It’s our work, sir. Thank you so much. Congratulations for your incoming baby, we wish for your husband a safe delivery.”

“Thank you!”

 

Chanyeol waits for Baekhyun to wake up from his nap, slightly wishing that the other wouldn’t be mad at him for spending such amount of money for their baby’s things. He turns to stare at the nursery, smiling so wide whilst imagining their baby will sleep in there soon.

 

“Yeol? What---”

Chanyeol his head to look at Baekhyun who casually walks inside the nursery and his wide eyes makes the taller grins sheepishly. “Surprise?” He waits for Baekhyun to speak. However he didn’t expect the other to dash out of the room as fast as he can and he swears the smaller’s face is red.

 

When he gets inside their bedroom, Chanyeol could see Baekhyun wrapping himself inside the blanket before he sits beside the smaller. “Babe, what’s wrong?” He pulls the cover off, his heart aches at the sight of Baekhyun crying out loud.

“You always made me cry! I hate you! Yeol, why did you buy all of that? They’re so expensive!” Baekhyun lashes out at his fiancé, eyes flooded with tears before Chanyeol wipes them away. “Love, all of those stuffs are for our baby. I know you really wanted the crib and babe; I can afford it. If it makes you and our little baby happy, I can even buy the universe for you.”

“Stop that will you?! You’re not making me feel any better!”

 

Chanyeol heaves out a sigh before he helps Baekhyun into a seating position, eyes locked with each other. “I just want you to be happy, babe. I know that you wanted to buy the crib badly and of course, you didn’t want to waste my money for it, so you decide to just give up. I can’t do that for you, Baek. I’m your stubborn fiancé and even if you scold me, I would still smile brightly and wait for our princess to sleep in her bed.”

“But it’s so expensive! I don’t---”

“You love it. It’s for our princess. It’s my money so I don’t care and I love you and baby so much, Baek. Just like I say, I can even buy-”

“The universe for me?” Baekhyun glares at the taller before Chanyeol nods. “Yes, that.” They chuckle before Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol, burying his face in the crook of his fiancé’s neck. “I don’t wanna cry anymore. Even if you make me touched again, I don’t wanna cry but still, you’re so mean! Why are you so sweet?”

“My mother keeps craving for sweets when she’s pregnant with me, so do you.”

“She’s going to be a sweet girl.”

 

Chanyeol nods his head in agreement before he guides Baekhyun towards the nursery next door. It’s attached to their room so it’s easier for them to go back and forth later on. “It’s beautiful, Yeol.” Baekhyun feels like crying once again as his eyes gaze around the room. Chanyeol chuckles before he rubs the growing belly. “This is your room, princess. Daddy and Papa can’t wait to welcome you home.”

 

‘Princess deserves her luxurious room in a castle.’

Baekhyun rolls his eyes at the statement, clearly annoyed because Chanyeol is going to pamper their girl even more in the future.

 

 

 

Baby Diary D112: Your Daddy has started getting busy, he needs to travel frequently and he left me alone with my mom (Six months and a half)

 

I get it, your daddy is a very busy person so I don’t mind. Even before we’re engaged or being boyfriends, I know he’s a workaholic. He sacrifices a lot for us, baby so I won’t mind it this time if he needed to go overseas for his job. I have you here.

But really, I miss him so much. I know you miss him too.

 

 

Baekhyun wakes up that morning to the sound of his mother cooking. He likes that sound, it makes him hungry. Mrs. Byun lets out a chuckle when the pregnant guy keeps checking on her still-cooking food every few seconds.

“Calm down, son. I will let you eat once it’s done.”

“But it smells so delicious! I wanna taste it now.”

 

Mrs. Byun laughs it off before she asks Baekhyun to sit on the stool near the kitchen counter. Baekhyun comes from a simple family yet he’s very well loved. He has loving parents but still, sometimes they do run short of money.

The start of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s relationship is not that good to be honest. The thought of staying so closely with the CEO like right now never once crossed his mind. Let alone building a family together with Chanyeol, that was surely his impossible wildest dream comes true.

 

Being a sassy guy from the very first time he breathes in this world, Baekhyun swears he made Chanyeol’s pride plummets every now and then. Few years ago, they met by accident. It’s like a fate, the CEO kept bumping with him and at last, they came up with a stupid plan. Chanyeol didn’t want to get married with whomever his parent arranged him with, so he proposed the idea of Baekhyun being his fake boyfriend.

 

Of course, he had agreed. It’s CEO Park he’s talking about right now. Money was the catch but soon enough, that’s not the main reason why they became close to each other. And the way Baekhyun fit very well with the Park family assured Chanyeol that he’s the one.

Staying in the same house was what made them even more attached up until now. Falling in love with one another was the next step yet now, they’re beginning a family together. Baekhyun is truly convinced he loves the tall and lanky guy so much that he didn’t even want to give him away. So does their unborn baby girl.

 

“What are you thinking of, Baek? Come, eat.”

The sudden voice of his mother halts his daydreaming. He shakes his head as he affectionately rubs his bump, receiving a few kicks in return from the girl inside. “Mom, where is dad?” Baekhyun asks, noticing that his father is not joining them for breakfast.

 

“His feet hurt so he can’t get up. I will take him to the doctor later.”

“I will do that, mom. How long has it been?”

“For several weeks, but Baekhyun-ah, it’s fine. I don’t want to tire you out.” Mrs. Byun stares at her son with that loving gaze before Baekhyun shakes his head. “No, it’s fine. I will take dad to the doctor this afternoon. You wanna tag along?”

“Of course.”

 

Baekhyun gives his mother a pleased smile as he nods, enjoying the delicious breakfast he hadn’t tasted for so long. That afternoon, Baekhyun drives his car to the hospital but he opts to wait for his parents outside instead of getting inside the doctor room with them. He wanders inside the hospital until he draws up at the kids ward department.

He rubs his hidden belly, beaming when he spots three children, a boy and two girls coming towards his direction.

 

“Hi pretty uncle! Are you picking up your child here?” They asked. Baekhyun shakes his head before he ruffles the kids’ hairs. “I just wanna look at you guys playing. It’s fun, right?” The kids nod their head. “We’ve been here for so long, I don’t even know how my house looks like anymore.”

“Yes, our parents didn’t come visit too.”

 

The children keep smiling widely despite the stories they are telling Baekhyun aches his heart. Why in the world would parents abandon their kids just because they have a disease? He shakes his head crestfallenly, glancing down at his belly.

Daddy and Papa would never do that to you, beauty. You’re our precious princess. We would be there for you, always.

 

“Guys, come here.”

Baekhyun calls the three kids. They then draw closer to him before he takes one of the girls’ hand, placing it on his bump to where his baby girl keeps kicking inside. The girl’s eyes widen. “There is a baby inside here? The baby is moving?”

Baekhyun nods.

“She’s a girl. Just like the two of you.”

“Really?” They’re really excited and Baekhyun laughs when they keep touching his belly, trying to feel his girl moving around. “When she comes out later, I will bring her here to play with you guys, alright?” Baekhyun questions the kids as they nod, still enthralled.

 

“You’re so charming, uncle. I’m sure she’s going to be adorable and pretty too.”

“Thank you so much. You guys are pretty as well.”

“I’m handsome! Not pretty.” Baekhyun chuckles when the one and only boy defends himself. “Of course you are. You’re handsome just like her father.”

 

The children observe Baekhyun with curious face. Baekhyun pinches the boy’s cheeks. “What’s wrong?”

“Where is her father? He’s not here?”

Baekhyun grins appreciatively. It seems like he is totally missing that guy a lot at the moment, as he always brings up Chanyeol in any conversation he had. “The father? He’s going overseas for his work. He will come home as soon as possible.”

“Really? I wanna meet him too. He must be so handsome!”

 

Baekhyun lets out a delighted chuckle before he nods. Chanyeol is very famous with kids and if he brings the latter here, he might become exhausted with all the attentions they give to the tall uncle (according to what most kids call him)

 

Later that night, Chanyeol makes a video call from Chicago, since it’s morning there. Baekhyun answers with a blissful smile and a twinkle in his eyes when he looks at the stylish CEO in his phone screen.

“You didn’t flirt with any girls or boys there right, Chanyeol?”

The pout on the taller guy makes him giggle. “Why would I? I have a boy and an unborn baby girl waiting for me at home. I miss both of you so much!”

“I miss you too. Do you eat well? Are the foods delicious?”

“Of course. I would absolutely bring you and princess here, later in the future. But your foods still conquered my heart for sure.” Chanyeol winks at his fiancé, gleefully chuckling together before Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Would you please stop that. I wanna hug you really bad right now!”

“Me too, babe. Me too. When I come home, I will hug you, kiss you, cuddle you and everything. I miss everything about you.”

Baekhyun nods his head, as he beams.

“Promise me! You will do that when you come home.”

“Even if I didn’t promise, I would never forget to do that, babe.”

 

Chanyeol switches the camera onto the front view where Baekhyun could see the captivating morning scenery there and at that moment, their little girl kicks him hard. He giggles. You wanna go there too right?

“Baby is mad at you!”

Chanyeol switches back the camera before he gazes at Baekhyun with that concerned face. Baekhyun rubs his belly, bare skin contact and right then he could see her moving around. “Here.” Baekhyun brings down the camera to where Chanyeol could see his bump moving and the tall guy chuckles.

 

“Why are you still awake, baby girl. It’s late there at Seoul. You should sleep.” Chanyeol talks to the bump and if he’s there, he would already kiss the bare skin until he falls asleep on it. Baekhyun shakes his head. “You’re not here and she keeps waking me up. I guess she’s used to hear your voice telling her to sleep.”

“Really? I will try to come home early, alright?”

 

Baekhyun brings the phone up before he shakes his head.

“You need to finish your works first. No need to rush back home, alright. I’m serious, it’s a warning.” Baekhyun tries flashing him an angry scowl but ends up failing. Chanyeol chuckles at his fiancé’s adorable face. “You’re so cute. I miss you a million lots. I love you. Now go to sleep. Say goodnight to princess for me.”

“Here, say it yourself.”

 

Baekhyun leans the phone over his bump, Chanyeol can’t see anything now so he understands that Baekhyun just want their girl to hear his voice. “Alright, beauty. You must sleep now. Don’t wake your papa up at such ungodly hours, he needs to sleep. I miss papa and I miss you so much. When I come home, I will cuddle with you and papa to sleep, okay? Be a good girl, I love you.”

“Aww, why so sweet.”

Chanyeol hears Baekhyun comments before the pregnant guy brings the phone back up to his face. They chuckle and exchange few I love you(s) before hanging up. Baekhyun heaves out a sigh. It’s going to be a lonely night once more.

It will be the two of us again. Just papa and you, pretty.

 

 

 

Baby Diary D126: Going out with my friends (7 months)

 

Your daddy agreed when I asked his permission to hang out with my friends since they’re all having families and babies too. I’m very excited and to be honest there are a lot of things I wanna ask your uncles about childcare.

You’re going to become friends with their kids too later. Absolutely cute and adorable.

 

 

“Are you sure you wanna go alone? You don’t want me to be there with you? I will ask Sehun and Jongin to hang out with me.”

“No need, Yeol. I just want to have free time with my friends. Your task now is only to send and fetch me, alright, sir?”

Baekhyun cups his fiancé’s face, giving a peck on his lips before the taller brings him closer to kiss him properly. Chanyeol’s hand rested on his back for a little longer. “Call me if anything happened. I love you, have fun.”

“Of course I will have fun. You are not there!”

 

Chanyeol gives the pregnant guy a glare before he flicks his forehead playfully. Baekhyun laughs before he nods. “Now send me to where I could have fun and you, it’s your day off. Please rest your mind and body, you should have fun yourself. But!” Baekhyun points his index finger in front of Chanyeol’s face, eyes wide.

 

“Don’t have fun, like that. You know what I mean! If I ever catch you having that kind of fun, I will not give you any this month or another or another or until princess grow up and get married herself.”

Chanyeol whines as he chuckles. “That’s too long! I can’t imagine surviving without that in my life. You alone is already enough, babe. Why would I find fun with another person? But still, you choose to leave me alone.”

“Don’t be a kid! Beauty, look, your dad is being silly again and again!” Baekhyun glances down at his belly before Chanyeol’s hand moves to rub the growing bump. It’s getting bigger than the past months and the two parents are grateful that their baby is growing healthily.

“Papa always talks bad about me, didn’t he? I’m really handsome and smart and I’m a CEO too! I will spoil you with anything you want. Just you wait and see. You will favour me more than your papa.”

“Stop that! I’m going to be late.”

 

Chanyeol nods his head and when they arrive at the gathering spot among the friends, Baekhyun could spot the newlyweds (Sehun and Luhan) and his other friend couple (Jongin and Kyungsoo) have arrived too and are acting so reluctant to let their significant others go.

“They’re idiots. No wonder you’re their friend.”

“Yet you still love me. So now, take care of yourself and princess. I will be here right after you guys finished chatting, talking, eating and all. Alright?”

 

Baekhyun gives him a broad grin as he nods. “Copy that! Go home alright. Take some rest. I love you.” He places his lips on top of Chanyeol’s, smiling into the kiss before they pull away. “I love you too, babe. Have fun.”

 

Baekhyun nods before he gets out of the car, extremely delighted to meet his friends. Chanyeol eyes Sehun and Jongin who are also staring back at him. For sure, they’re going to hang out at his house after this.

 

Once the foods arrived, Baekhyun keeps watching the Kim twins who are happily chasing each other inside the family-friendly café playground. “They’re so cute, Soo! But scarily they sure look like you a lot.” They chortle before the young father glares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter