Baby Diary Part 1

아기 일기 {BABY DIARY}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: LOTS OF I LOVE YOU(S). MIGHT MAKE YOU PUKE RAINBOWS.

 CR TO THE RIGHT OWNER OF PICTURES BELOW

 

 

Baby Diary D1: We found you inside my oven! #sorrynotsorry baby!

 

Your daddy forced me to the hospital and I cried when we got there. But later I cried because you said hi to the both of us during the ultrasound check. We love you baby!

 

 

Baekhyun stomps his feet when they arrived at the big hospital, just because a certain tall and lanky guy ing forced him to the scariest building in the world. He didn’t know the exact reason but his CEO boyfriend insists on him to get a check-up.

“You’re sick yet so stubborn, you know that?” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun’s pale face, clearly telling him that there’s something wrong with his lover. He’s worried!

“I’m not sick, Yeol! Just please, I don’t even want to step inside this building. It’s so scary!” There are tears coiling in his eyes, wanting to pour down his cheeks. Chanyeol shakes his head. “Don’t be a kid! What if you got any serious illness? You need to be treated--”

 

“Just let me die, then!”

“Baekhyun! I swear to God; please do as I say this time.” Chanyeol massages the bridge of his nose, a sudden headache hits him. Baekhyun pouts, clearly distracted when people throwing them looks. “I-I said I-I’m okay, I d-don’t w-want-wanna wait for any check-up! I-I hate it…”

Baekhyun sobs, choosing to plant his face on the latter’s well-built chest to hide from more embarrassment. Chanyeol let out a sigh because seriously, Baekhyun can be totally childish sometimes. He rubs the smaller’s back, kissing the crown of his head until he calms down.

 

“I promise you, alright love? We will leave this place right after you finished the check-up. Just as you wish.” Chanyeol pecks on Baekhyun’s lips. Right then, the smaller’s name got called. They walk inside the doctor’s room together, hands locked still.

 

The doctor looks at them with the widest smile Baekhyun has ever seen. He wanna throw up. Chanyeol shakes his hand with the young doctor. “So Mr. Park, what brings you here today?” The doctor asked.

“Well, my boyfriend has been feeling sick for a few weeks already and it didn’t even get any better. Tell him what you feel, babe.” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun with that wide eyes when Baekhyun refuses to talk. To his luck, the doctor seems to understand, instead he answered for him.

 

“Severe symptoms like dizzy, puking your entire guts out and cramps all over your body especially your belly?” With all that, Baekhyun nods his head and he notices the bad aura exuding from the guy sitting beside him. When the doctor goes to prepare something, Chanyeol whispers with that tone Baekhyun hated the most.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about the cramps?”

“You didn’t ask!”

“Why would I ask? You should tell me! See, if I didn’t take you here, you wouldn’t know what’s wrong with your body!”

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, choosing to ignore the latter before the doctor instructed him with the urine test (he keeps questioning why in the world he should do all of these? He didn’t take drugs for God’s sake!) and instead of waiting for the result, the doctor asked him to lay down on the bed. A few seconds after that, the young CEO comes inside with that worried face on.

 

“What’s wrong with him, Dr. Jung?”

The doctor gives Chanyeol another smile and Baekhyun swears if he’s not here for the check-up for his so-called ‘illness’, he might had strangled the doctor and Chanyeol together before he burns the entire hospital with only the two of them inside. This is so annoying!

“Don’t worry, Mr. Park. Please take the seat beside him.” Chanyeol did as requested, looking as clueless as ever. Baekhyun raises his eyebrows when the doctor asked him to lift his shirt. Bare tummy now could be seen clearly, he gets startled when cold gels were being poured on the bare skin.

“What--”

“My mistake. Sorry, I didn’t warn you. It’s a little cold and oh! Here.” The doctor points at the monitor and the couple gazes into the direction, still oblivious. Baekhyun widens his eyes when he remembered the scene in a movie he watched few days ago.

Is there monsters inside my belly?

He gasps.

 

“Can you guys see it?”

“What?” Chanyeol asked, staring intently because aside from the black and white thing, he could see something at the centre. What is it? The doctor chuckles at the clueless expecting parents before he points at the monitor once again.

 

“Here, can you see the blob here. It’s the baby. You guys are going to have a baby! Congratulations! It’s still new, 8 weeks along and you’ve still got 7 and a half month left.” The doctor announces a little too excitedly before Chanyeol and Baekhyun could react. Once they did, Chanyeol is the first one to hug the still-laying Baekhyun on the bed before showering him with kisses.

“We’re going to be parents, Baek! You’re pregnant! It’s not serious illness, there’s a baby inside you! Our baby!”

Baekhyun didn’t realizes when he started crying but when the doctor asks him to wipe clean the gels over his tummy, leaving the two of them together, his tears keep flowing down, whilst clinging onto Chanyeol with a wide smile.

 

“It’s not monsters!”

“What?”

Chanyeol looks at the crying mess Baekhyun was with a frown before he shakes his head! Baekhyun gives him a kiss full on his lips. “Are you happy, Yeol?” The smaller asked, earning a pinch on his redden nose. “Hell yeah, I’m so happy, Baek! I’m going to be a dad!”

“I’m glad you’re happy.”

“I love you, Baek. I love you and our baby so much!”

 

“I love you too, Yeol. So can we leave this place now?”

The glares from Chanyeol makes him shuts his mouth, looking down at his still-flat belly. Hi baby, it’s papa! Papa and daddy loves you so much, we’re happy that you’re here. Please stay healthy!

 

Baby Diary D7: You prefer ramen (lots of it) but your daddy cooks us spaghetti instead. (2 months and a half)

 

 

I know ramen is not a healthy food but I keep craving for it, you must wanna eat it so much right? I asked your daddy to make us some ramen but he gets so worked up, he makes us extremely tasty spaghetti late at night! I can’t get mad at him. It’s delicious. I hope you’re happy, baby. Your daddy loves us so much!

 

 

Baekhyun is torn between waking the latter up from his sleep or just cook the instant noodle himself. But still, Baekhyun wanted someone to make it for him. The baby wanted to eat it! Not him! So Baekhyun eventually decides to shake Chanyeol’s shoulders maybe a little bit too hard.

 

It makes Chanyeol grunts before he opens his eyes.

“What do you want, babe?” The deep voices from the latter makes Baekhyun bits his lips. Should he tell him? But he’s so hungry! He wanna eat it now. “Can you make me ramen? I wanna eat it now.” He said carefully when Chanyeol rises into a sitting position, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

It’s freaking 3 in the morning when Chanyeol glances at the clock before he yawns. Here he is, standing in the kitchen, trying to cook for his pregnant boyfriend. But then he remembered that it’s not a healthy food and instead of ramen, he cooks spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce for the smaller.

It’s still not that healthy but instead of instant noodles, spaghetti is preferably a better choice.

 

When he’s done, Chanyeol calls Baekhyun to eat at the dining table and he could see the smile on Baekhyun’s face died when he looks at the food on the table. “I want ramen, Chanyeol. Why do you make this? I want---”

“Just sit down first and take a bite. If you don’t like it, then I will make you that ramen.”

“Why can’t you just make simple food instead of this?! No wonder it took you so long! Yeol, I don’t wanna eat---” Baekhyun got cut off when Chanyeol feeds him with his home-made spaghetti. Baekhyun chews it down and his craving for ramen died right there and then. He looks at Chanyeol, eyes wide with disbelief.

 

“It’s super delicious!”

“I told you!” The taller flashes his gummy smile. “Eat it, I hope our baby likes it too. If you’re hungry, just wake me up. I will cook anything for you. Only healthy foods, not ramen!” Chanyeol proudly watches Baekhyun digs in, clearly forgetting that he needs his sleep for tomorrow’s meeting in the morning. Seeing how happy Baekhyun eats makes his heart blooms.

 

“Thank you, Chan-ie! I love you so much! Baby loves daddy too!”

Chanyeol cleans up the dishes with Baekhyun’s arm wrapping around his waist from the back. He smiles even wider, shaking his head at how adorable his smaller boyfriend was acting lately. It must be because of the baby but Chanyeol kinda like the changes.

 

“Daddy loves you too, baby!” Chanyeol pats Baekhyun’s flat tummy. “And I love your papa even more.” He places a kiss on Baekhyun’s lips, frowning when he tastes the sourness and a bit of spicy before he looks at Baekhyun who is laughing.

 

“Oops! I didn’t wash my mouth yet!”

“You adorable thing!” Chanyeol pinches his nose, chuckling when Baekhyun pouts.

Seriously, he really can’t get enough of his boyfriend even before, now or future days of his life.

 

 

 

Baby Diary D23: Daddy and Papa argued because I wanted peanut butter-dipped strawberries. (Three Months)

I don’t know why your daddy seems to hate the foods you wanted to eat. They’re not even that unhealthy or bad, and since I’ve been craving a lot at that moment, I bought the peanut butter jam. I told him I want it and he said ‘ew’. I got mad at your daddy and this is your fault, baby.

 

 

“Yeol-ah, Chanyeol-ie! Can you buy me some strawberries? I wanna eat it.” Baekhyun nuzzles his nose into the crook of the latter’s neck, legs entangled on the long cushion while they watch a latest movie at their own mini theater. Chanyeol’s palm fixed on the still flat belly.

“Now?”

“Yes, now.”

 

Chanyeol frowns before he glances at Baekhyun with a puzzled look. “You only wanna eat strawberries right? I’m going to buy only them.” Baekhyun nods his head, eyeing Chanyeol who is getting ready to buy the strawberries.

 

“Since we already have peanut butter jam in the kitchen, I only need strawberries.” Baekhyun fantasizes of eating them, making his mouth watery before a bright smile blooms on his face. “I want to eat peanut butter-dipped strawberries!”

“Ew, what is that?”

 

Baekhyun glares at his taller boyfriend, slightly offended because the way Chanyeol said it was as if they’re so disgusting! “What’s so ew? They’re still food! Our baby wanna eat it, why are you so heartless?!” The sudden burst shocked Chanyeol before he chuckles.

“Babe, calm down. I will go buy the strawberries right now, alright?”

“I don’t wanna eat it anymore. You said ew!”

 

Baekhyun gets up, leaving their mini theater room and of course, leaving Chanyeol bewildered. Is it the hormones talking? Chanyeol heaves a sigh before he goes out to buy the strawberries (nevertheless). When he arrives home, there is still no sight of Baekhyun.

He washes the strawberries before he takes those fruit up to their room.

 

When he opens the door, he chuckles at the sight of Baekhyun and his peanut butter jar, snuggling together while napping. Why is he so adorable! Chanyeol sits at the other side of the bed, waking the pregnant guy up.

“I bought the strawberries. It’s not ew, I wanna eat it with you.”

“I’m still mad at you! Go away.” Baekhyun sits up, taking the strawberries-filled plate along before he turns around, back facing Chanyeol. The pregnant guy beamed with pleasure when he tasted his first peanut butter-dipped strawberry. This is the taste! I love it!

When Chanyeol pops out of a sudden in front him, he was startled before he flicked the other’s forehead. “Don’t frighten me like that! Go away!”

“Why are you getting furious? They’re just strawberries and peanut butter, babe!”

“You said ew and made it seems like these look so disgusting! But baby wanna eat it. I don’t care if you think they’re disgusting, I’m gonna eat it if it makes the baby happy! You can go away now, I don’t---”

 

The sudden kiss from Chanyeol makes Baekhyun stop talking and when they pull away, Chanyeol could taste the strawberry and peanut. “I can taste it from your lips! It’s delicious, I’m sorry, babe. Now eat with our baby, alright? I love you.”

The glare faded and Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a wide grin before he nods.

“I told you, it’s tasty! You said you wanna eat with me?”

“Oh! I said it?” To be honest, Chanyeol actually felt the combination is weird but still, he didn’t wanna make the pregnant Baekhyun mad once again that’s why he said they’re delicious. He gives Baekhyun eye smiles, eating together the legendary peanut butter-dipped strawberry.

 

Late at night, Chanyeol throws up because the taste was still there but Baekhyun thankfully didn’t wake up, clearly because his craving was satisfied.

 

 

Baby Diary D45: There is a bump! You’re growing! (Four months)

 

I stand up, half in front of the mirror in the shower while your daddy was getting ready for work. I look at my belly and noticed that it didn’t go down even when I tried to it in. You’re growing healthily right, baby? I call your daddy and he immediately ran inside the bathroom like a maniac because he thought something happened. How silly!

 

 

Baekhyun cleans his wet hair, standing in front of the full length mirror with only his shorts on. But then his eyes caught something weird at his tummy on the reflection. Is it a bump? He tried holding his breath and the blob still didn’t go down.

“It’s a bump!”

The young pregnant guy rubs the slightly growing belly with a radiant smile, before he suddenly remembered. He needs to tell Chanyeol about this first thing first! “Yeol! Chanyeol! Come here!” Baekhyun might sound too loud and he didn’t expect Chanyeol to come sprinting, pushing the bathroom door with such an exaggerated effort.

 

“What, what’s wrong? Did you fall? What happened, Baek?!”

Chanyeol moves closer towards his boyfriend, frowning when he sees Baekhyun’s beaming from ear to ear on the reflection of the mirror. Oh! Don’t kill me with that smile! “Yah! Don’t shout like that, it almost ended my life. You gave me a minor heart attack just now!”

“Calm down, old man!” Baekhyun lets out a chuckle before he spins around, staring into the eyes of his lover. The CEO raises one of his eyebrows before he drops his gaze down to where Baekhyun keeps looking. “Do you have cramps on your belly? Babe, you should tell me!”

 

Chanyeol places his palm on the belly, noticing something weird before he blinks at Baekhyun who is still grinning. “What is this? Why is it hardening?” Baekhyun laughs, his hands reaching out to entwine them with Chanyeol’s. “It’s the baby, baby bump? Our baby’s growing, Yeol!”

“Really? Oh my god! It really grows.”

Chanyeol is now on his knees, facing the baby bump with the most brilliant smile. “Hey baby, can you hear daddy? I know you’re growing healthily inside papa so please take care of him when I go to work. I love you so much!” He places a fleeting kiss on the bump before he stands up, gazing at Baekhyun with the same euphoric eyes.

 

“It still amazes me how our baby is growing inside you. I guess we can tell our parents now?” Chanyeol asked, causing Baekhyun to stop breathing for a second. Yes! Their parents didn’t know about the baby yet.

“Of course. Let’s do it quickly.” Baekhyun gives a peck on Chanyeol’s cheeks before he helps fixing the latter’s tie. How dare he dressed all handsome for work while my body started to grow bigger!

It’s not fair but I love baby so much! You need to grow bigger and stay healthy.

 

 

Baby Diary D49: We told your grandmas and grandpas about you. They’re so happy!

 

We decide to invite them for dinner at our house, since I feel sick that I can’t even travel by car (you make me like this, baby!). Your daddy mostly cooked all the foods himself since he didn’t allow me to go near the stoves at all if he’s at home. When your grandparents arrived, we surprised them with t-shirts and they’re beyond ecstatic when they look at the words written on those tees.

You’re so very loved, baby.

 

 

“Would you please just sit down properly, Baek? It’s hot and I don’t wanna spill anything on you.” Chanyeol moves so fast to arrange the foods on the dining table, glancing every few seconds at Baekhyun who is so stubborn to obey his request. The pregnant male lifts the plate containing eggs rolls towards the table and when Chanyeol notices that, he lifts Baekhyun up bridal style before placing him on the cushion.

 

“Yeol~ I wanna help too!”

“Just sit there and wait for them to arrive. I don’t want you to get sick later.” Chanyeol said from the kitchen, eliciting a pout from Baekhyun. His boyfriend started becoming like this ever since they found out they’re expecting. It’s as if he’s so wary regarding every single thing about Baekhyun and the baby.

 

“I’m just pregnant, not disabled.” Still pouting, Baekhyun eyed the boxes of shirts on the coffee table in the living room before he rubs his bump. Your grandparents are soon going to know you’re here, baby! Aren’t you excited? I hope they’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter