Chapter 2: South Korea?

High school love ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


     Excuse me miss you have arrived to Korea said the man who came with me . Wow I was already here , Sat in VIP and had a good ride ! I never experience VIP before and it was cool! But I walked out and saw a sign that said my name Tiffany Kim ! I walked over and greeted the guy who greeted me. We was driving through Seoul , omg let me tell you it's so beautiful! I always wonder how it looks like in real life because I loved Korean drama ! Excuse me , do you speak Korean he asked ! I look at him and smiled and answered him yes . He asked me a lot of question like how was living abroad. I told him that it was way different and didn't know how to explain about it ! He laugh at my answer . He said I'm cute and mature for my age . As our conversation got longer we stop and I was looking around . And omg this house was 2 times bigger then my house back at home. When I walked in I heard all of the servants greeting me . Welcome Miss Tiffany we are here to serve you 24/7 . I was confuse , as they guide me to my room . And let me tell you omg this room was as big as the house in the California! I was struck but I was still uncomfortable . As I put all of my stuff away , I heard hello you must be Tiffany . I look and I saw a tall man he was really handsome ! I greeted him but I just looked at him. My aunt told me to not be rude and not to be cold because I'm very cold towards people ! But this man just told me that I'm his daughter ! his daughter I tell you ! All my thoughts jut went blank . He is the CEO of seoul music shows, tv shows and drama shows ! But I was confused because why would he want me ? Like don't he have a family? He just stared at me , with a sad face . He came to me and said wow you are really my daughter you have my height and you have your moms beauty ! But I just gave him the cold shoulder!
     It was night over here at Seoul but morning in cali! I called my aunt and told her about this so call dad ! She was laughing and told me to be nice and open up to him . I just said why when he never wanted to be in my life . She sigh and told me the story of him and my mother .my mother wasn't Korean she was hmong and he coming from a rich family his parents didn't approve and so when my mom found out about me she told him she was going back home because she had a sick family member and she never return to my dad ! But after when my mother found out she had cancer she started to talk to my dad again! She sent him photos and videos of me when I was small . And when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter