Golden Couple

Sealed Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a full week since SeoHyun last saw YongHwa. Her knee scrape has now healed and left with a mild pale scar. But oh well, it allowed SeoHyun to skip class for a reason, so it was still considerably worth it.

 

Speaking of YongHwa, it is as though their chance upon never occurred - SeoHyun had not seen YongHwa in the hallways at all. Neither had she heard any rumors about YongHwa. None. SeoHyun couldn't help but question, where on earth have YongHwa been to?

 

Shaking her head, SeoHyun snaps back into reality.

 

They've only met once - barely friends. Why is she so concerned?

 

Well maybe cause he was genuine and civil to me. SeoHyun concludes. YongHwa wasn't like the rest, he didn't judge her, give her special treatment, nor put up a pretense in front of her.

 

YongHwa feels dependable.

-

‘Good morning.’

 

SeoHyun frowns in bewilderment, taking in the view of Jung YongHwa leaning against her locker and the boy smiling softly back at the confused girl.

 

‘Why?’ SeoHyun peers dubiously at the boy who had a one chance meeting with her. Yonghwa raises a pack of fresh milk to SeoHyun’s face.

 

‘For you. As a thank you gift.’ Raising an eyebrow, SeoHyun nudges Yonghwa aside and proceeds to open her locker.

 

‘Save it.’ Undeterred by SeoHyun’s usual aloof attitude, YongHwa places the milk inside SeoHyun’s locker.

 

‘I said, save it.’ SeoHyun grabs the carton, ready to shove the thoughtful gift back to YongHwa. Only to be see him walking further and further – leaving her with no chance of refusal.

 

Eyeing the fresh milk in her hand, SeoHyun chuckles.

 

‘Oddball. What an on-point choice though.’

-

 

‘Do you not know how to walk properly?!’ A voice boomed through the cafeteria, catching the attention of many.

 

Here it comes again. YongHwa breathes out to compose himself. The oh-so-mighty-greatest kingka had tripped him and toppled his food again.

 

Choi Siwon.

 

‘Your dirty food, tainted my limited edition shoes.’ Choi Siwon growled, an arm around his little girlfriend with the seemingly permanent kind smile on her face.

 

Yet, with mockery shining in her pretty brown eyes.

 

The campus golden couple.

 

Breathing out, Yonghwa gives no further attention to couple, proceeds to pick up his tray and plate, standing up and made his way to the tray return counter.

 

‘As expected from an orphan, no manners huh?’ Siwon growls, turning YongHwa around and punches the boy in the face.

 

Stumbling back, Yonghwa sighs before trying to turn around and leave, only to end up grabbed by the collar.

 

‘You disrespectful er. When the mighty Choi Enterprise heir speaks to you, you reply respectfully like a good servant. Ya heard?’ Siwon eyed, before stomping his foot on the table next to YongHwa.

 

‘Since you dirtied it, wipe it clean.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter