Chance upon

Sealed Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEASER 2, ENJOY. An insight on the characters' personalities.

 

SeoHyun sighs. It seems to her that it is self-study time again. Sometimes she hated this temper of hers, she gets riled up so easily, yet cools down quickly as well. Woes of a Cancer child, everyone.

 

I didn’t even realise the flowers are blooming already. SeoHyun notes to self as she settled herself on the bench in the school’s backyard. The West backyard was always SeoHyun’s favorite hide-out. It was rumored to be haunted, therefore keeping this place of the school always deserted. SeoHyun didn’t believe in the rumors, of course. To her, the real monsters are not the spirits; they are human.

 

Therefore, the sudden hissing did not terrify her. But instead, intrigued her.

 

No one comes here. Who is making these noises? SeoHyun ponders as she stood and walked to where the sounds originated from. It was coming from the other side of the tree.

 

Peering over, she notices a chestnut haired boy sitting other the tree. With bruises all over his arms, and his uniform askewed, the boy hisses as he touched his bleeding lip. SeoHyun knew this boy. The lone ranger kingka, Jung YongHwa.

 

Honestly, SeoHyun never really understood why he got picked on. As far as she knew, it was mostly out of jealousy from the other kingkas and also since rumors has it that he never fights back to his assaulters, more people picked on him for the sheer thrill of it. Usually, SeoHyun does not like meddling with other humans. Perhaps it’s empathy? Or maybe sympathy? SeoHyun isn’t sure. But she sure caught herself showing concern for him.

 

“Why aren’t you at the medical bay?” SeoHyun asked as she stood in front of the heartthrob of the school. YongHwa looks up and smirks, scoffing slightly.

 

“Shouldn’t you be in class, Kwon SeoHyun?” YongHwa retorts, staring at the pretty brunette in front of him. YongHwa knows her too, they are both after-all the infamous listed people. He as the haughty kingka, her as the heartless dongsaeng of queenka Kwon Yuri. How can he not recognize her?

 

Biting back the remark she oh-so-wanted to deny that she is not a Kwon, SeoHyun lets her eyes wander around the visible bruises on the pretty boy’s body.

 

Such a pity. We humans really don’t know how to treasure and appreciate pretty things.

 

Throwing both her backpack straps on, SeoHyun moved beside the injured boy and attempted to haul YongHwa up to his feet carefully. Usually SeoHyun wouldn’t care, but unsure why, she wanted to help this boy.

 

“Hey, what’re you doing?” YongHwa frowns and grumbles, shifting his body away from SeoHyun.

 

“I’m bring you to the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter