Wishlist

A Bundle of Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Wonwoo wanted is to be next to Jeonghan.

All the time.

 

He wanted to see him smile. It would be better if he was the one who made him smile.

He wanted to see his aegyo. Even if that would totally kill him inside because he couldn't squeal.

He wanted to sit next to him. And hear all things he said and to tell jokes, so he will laugh.

He wanted to stand next to him. Just to make sure that he is okay.

He wanted to hold his hand. He's been wondering how warm the hands could be.

He wanted to hug him tight. Not too tight, or he will feel uncomfortable and leave.

He wanted to rest his head on his shoulder. He's been quite jealous at the others when they were acting spoil around him.

He wanted to whisper lovely words to his ear. Maybe he should confess already...

He wanted to kiss him. And let's see how cute is his face when he flustered.

He wanted to show him the world. Either under the sunlight or moonlight, while holding to each other's hand.

He wanted to show the world that he's his. So the others would know what they should not do.

He wanted to cuddle with him. May he act this spoiled around him?

He wanted to make sure he's happy. He'll give everything to him just to thank him for being born.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter