Forevermore: Part 1

Sunny With A Chance Of Hugs And Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just the thought of marriage scared her and the word itself makes her feel nauseous. But the world must be playing tricks on her as though it is a good thing to throw her in a game unexpectedly called *Yura Against All Odds*. She never knew that life will be so cruel once she turns 24 and life just hits her in the face, leaving no remorse.

"This must be one of jokes that mom and dad always being brought up every family dinner" As she thought to herself, trying to think positively, feeling this was all a prank and it will be over soon.

"Honey where you listening?" her mom now giving her questioning look. "Haha...good one mom, nice try and dad please don't encourage her with this lame antics that you guys come up with, not trying to be rude since I love you guys but it's really getting old" stuffing with a chunk of meat.

Her younger sister nudges her, giving her the 'what-the-heck-are-you-saying' look. She just shrugs totally ignoring the now sullen atmosphere as she continue munching away on delicious food.

Then a loud bang on the table echoed throughout the entire dining area, startling the three women and silence was followed. It was so quite that you can hear the sound of silver wares hitting the floor.

"Young lady, is this the way you show respect to me and your mother?!" he asked with a booming voice with a stern undertone.

"You think this is just a mere joke?!" crossing his arms while eyeing the older daughter. "Because I don't hear anyone laughing"

As tension fills the air her mother tries to calm the situation her a more sincere question with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter