Actions or words.....

Sunny With A Chance Of Hugs And Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I got to go babe" picking up his duffel bag as he finishes his coffee.

On the other hand a figure sluggishly walks out of their bedroom. "Do you really have to?" showing him a somewhat pouting face.

"You promised last week that today will be our free day together..."

"Well it's a change of plan and I'm sorry for breaking that promise" looking all baffled because he knows that this conversation will not end until she gets what she wants.

But alas he has an idea, One that will always surely work.

"How about this.. when I get home would you fancy eating steak for dinner?" crossing his fingers for a miracle.

"No"

"Hmm?" not knowing if he heard her right so he ask her again "What did you say?"

"I said NO" as she dictate the last word with absolution.

"W-why not?" bothered by her answer since meat is her most favorite food in the whole galaxy.

So many things are now going through Jonghyuns mind and none is helping him out. He also wondered why she is acting like this in the first place. Trying to recollect on what happened last night but to no avail he could not remember anything that was wrong.

"Can you just stay home and relax with me hon?" she pleaded with her cute act followed by more cutesy face and pleading. Thus he finally gave up cause he can't really resist her when she starts acting cute and adorable specially when she is wearing her nightgown.

"Okay you win I'll stay and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter