Part 2 ( The End )

Dance:Sweet Harmony

 Of course he will get shocked, it was Yixing that we were talking about. Zhang Yixing, the university’s bad boy slash heartbreaker. Even though he carried such a not good title, he still managed to make a lot of women and men too fall in love with him. Just with a smirk plastered on his face, all of the women legs became jelly. Back to our story, Jongdae still in his shock state managed to stand up quickly “ So-so-sorry for di-disturbing you. I’ll just leave you alone.” He try to walk away but stopped when he heard the words that came out from Yixing mouth “ Walk out from this room and you’ll see what I’ll do to you. Something that you can’t even imagine.” The statements kind of too scary that it managed to make Jongdae stood frozen. “ Come here and sit down.” With a heavy heart he moved his feet towards Yixing and settled down. He kept his gazes on the floor while chewing on his bottom lips. “ Look at me.” Jongdae raised his heads, obeying Yixing words.

 

Out of nowhere, he uttered something that he did not expected at all, “Why are you crying?” Jongdae gasped and covered his mouth as he did not mean to say it. Yixing frowned while giving Jongdae his deathly glare but still, he answered that question “ I’m just disappointed.” “ With what?” Jongdae asked immediately. “ Can you just zip your mouth so that I can continue my words?” Yixing snapped at him, well that action kind of scary that it make Jongdae nodded his heads and zipped his mouth. Feeling contented with the situation, Yixing continued his words “ Hahhhhhhh… My dance skill. I’m disappointed with my own dance skill. How can I join the dance competition if all of it isn’t good enough?” Yixing grasped his head and sighed, “ The audiences will surely laugh at me, pointing their fingers on me while saying ‘His skill is not that good,just elementary student level’ and I’ll bring shame to my group of friends.”

 

His gaze that had been kept on the floor slowly settled itself on Jongdae. Knowing too well the look that being showed by Jongdae, he tsked and plastered a deathly smirk on his face. “ What is it Jongdae?” Jongdae played with his fingers while thinking so hard Should I ask him? What if he get angry? An angry Yixing is something I don’t want to face. Yixing rolled his eyes and amused to see all of this things. “ I’m not going to be mad at you. And please stop doing it will you. You’re thinking too hard that you whisper all of the things in your mind out loud. And yes, I heard all of it. “ Jongdae gasped and opened his mouth to talk but being cut by Yixing. “ Nu-uh, no blabbering. Your question?” That feeling of wanting to smack Yixing on his head slowly creeping in Jongdae mind. Controlling his breathe Jongdae calmed down and uttered his question. “ When is it? The competition day, dance competition?” “ Next week.” “ Show me.” Yixing being too dramatic, he covered his chest with his arms as if hiding his chest from Jongdae’s view. “ SHOW YOU WHAT?” At that point, Jongdae surely lost his self control and smacked Yixing on his left arm.

The sound was too loud that it positively there will be a red hand printed on his arm. Guess that will taught him to be serious when you need to be serious. Yixing puckered his lips and rubbed his left arm to soothe the pain. “ I’m sorry but still it’s your fault. Try to be serious sometime can you. What I mean is your dance, I wanna see it. Please please please.” With his puppy eyes, Jongdae tried his best to make Yixing obeyed his words. After thinking for a while, Yixing agreed and stood up, making his way toward the music player at the corner of the room. With his slender finger, he pushed the on button to play the music.

A song titled ‘ With You by Bruno Mars ‘ being played and Yixing slowly moved to the center of the room. He sets his gaze on his image on the mirror infront of him. He closed his eyes and slowly starting to dance along to the rhythm of the song. As the song goes on, he and the music had became one. The gracefull and breath-taking performance really did managed to make Jongdae amused. When the music stopped, Jongdae immediately clapped his hands like a sea lion and jumped happily. “ WOWWWWW, that was really really COOL .” Yixing grinned and scratched behind his ear even though it was not itchy. “ Really?” “Yeah..”

They keep on smiling when a thought suddenly came in Jongdae mind. “ I’m kind of curious right now, how did you know my name?” Yixing tsked “ You’re the university lil’ prince, of course everyone will talk about you everywhere.” Well, that was so unpredictable. Jongdae can not get rid of the awkward situation and keep his eyes wandering around the room but stopped when he saw the clock. Realising that it was almost 7.00 p. m. , Jongdae quickly grabbed his bag that had being abandoned behind the sofa. “ Oh my goodness, I’m late.” Jongdae hurriedly ran toward the door, and turn the knob. “ Where are you going?” A question from Yixing stopped his movement. Looking back at Yixing, Jongdae chuckled. “ Dorm. My too ‘Lovely’ bestfriends will eat me if I’m late. See you tomorrow.” “ At here?” “ Yeah, at here. Bye .” he waved toward Yixing and ran all the way to his dorm.

Block A’ Dormitory

The boys was seated in the living room while finishing their homework. It was so peacefull until a noisy Baekhyun break it. “ Jongdae-ah, what are the things that you study just now? That took you three hours to finish it?” Baekhyun together with the two other roommates, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo now giving Jongdae their curious stare. That stare totally make Jongdae felt 100% uncomfortable. “ Ermmm, nothing. Just going through our subjects and study the one that I can’t understand.” But still, giving his long explaination did not guaranted that his three bestfriends believed in what he said.

Junmyeon sighed and wrapped his right hand on Jongdae’s left hand. “ Do you still remember rule number 3: do not lying ?” Jongdae would not and never lied to his only bestfriends. With a sighed leaving his lips, he looked at the three of them and told them the real story. “ You’re What?” Baekhyun screamed with his dolpin pitched, totally shocked with what being told by Jongdae. Kyungsoo massaged his temple with both of his hands, still did not want to believe what Jongdae had done that day. “ Don’t you know who he is and his group of friends? What if his fans or stalker or ex hurt you?” Kyungsoo whispered while looking at Jongdae worriedly.

Jongdae felt bad for making his bestfriends worried about him. He gave them his most assuring smile and nodded his head. “ I know. It’s okay Kyungsoo-ah.” Junmyeon, being the most sensitive one, hugged Jongdae tightly and saying some comforting words that surely make Jongdae felt touched. “ Be careful, okay. Always remember, if they want to hurt you, they need to go through us first. We’ll protect you, always. Our slogan ‘ We Are One’ aren’t made for nothing.” Jongdae whined and cover his face. “ Don’t be so cheesy Junmyeon hyung. I don’t want to get obesity.” The other three laughed and screamed hug time which make Jongdae laugh out loud.

Block B’s Dormitory

“ Hey Chanyeol, can I taste it?” Yixing took a spoon and taste the soup. Park Chanyeol, the chef for that night stood still beside Yixing. “ How is it hyung?” Chanyeol asked curiosly, his hands wrapped tightly on the handle of the ladle. “ Of course, delicious as always. Owwww, I can’t wait for dinner.” High praised given by Yixing managed to make Chanyeol smiled widely. “ Just wait for a few minutes. Dinner will be serve okay. Now go, sit with the others at the living room.” Yixing walked to the living room and sit beside Sehun who is laughing loudly with Yifan.

Jongin whom sitting infront of Yixing glanced at him. “ So, how’s your dance practice hyung?” Yixing, being too immersed in the movie just hummed towards Jongin. “ Yixing hyungggg…” Jongin said with a little bit of whine in his voice. Yixing took his eyes away from the television and glanced towards Jongin. He sighed, “ It’s great.” He looked down on the table infront of him with a smile slowly appearing on his face. “ I get to meet my angel too.” He mumbled quietly, thinking nobody would heard  him. But, he was totally wrong. Sehun whom sat too close beside Yixing accidently heard the last part. He grinned excitedly and yelled, “ YIXING HYUNG MEETS HIS ANGEL TODAY. GUYS, DO YOU HEAR ME?” Sehun massaged his throat and coughed, “ Ahhhh… I thought I’ll lose my voice.” Yixing gave Sehun his deathly glare. “ Serve you right.” As on cue, his friends start to gather in the living room one by one, Chanyeol (the one that startled because of Sehun’s yell) and Tao whom in the washroom. They sat quietly with the gazes settled on Yixing. It was silence until someone start to open his mouth. “ Who is your angel?” Okay, that was Yifan being too straightforward. Guessed he did not had filter in his mouth. Yixing panicked and can not meet his gaze with Yifan. The reason was simple, he could not lied toward Kris no matter how much he tried. “ Ermm.. He’s… Ermmmm, I.. “ Seeing Yixing state, Jongin the devil one . “ Yah! That boy is suppose to be my angel!” He yelled with a pout formed on his face. As if he had multiple personality, he started to giggled. “ Well, what I mean is, if my waist didn’t got injured it would be me the one he suppose to meet today. Unfortunately, I got injured and Yixing hyung is replacing me for the competition.” As if they have telepathy, the others frowned and walked away after hearing what Jongin said.

After their first meeting, Jongdae and Yixing always met at the dance pratice room, even they managed to save each other phones numbers. In that duration, Yixing had managed to improve his dance skill day by day with Jongdae as his inspiration.

16 September 2016

 

Mrs. Lee was teaching Home Economic in her classroom. All of the students paid attention including the Jongdae and his friends. Jongdae was busy jotting down his notes when his phone suddenly started to vibrate. He glanced towards Mrs. Lee and saw that she was checking the students books. Jongdae took out his phone. On the screen, stated that he received a new message from Yixing. He opened it and read the contain. Baekhyun, Jongdae’s seat buddy, glanced towards Jongdae phone. “ From who?” Baekhyun asked suddenly which startled Jongdae. She quickly hid his phone and shooked his head. “ Ermmm, nobody..” Baekhyun sighed and smiled sadly. “ It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” Jongdae felt bad for lying at Baekhyun but he had to. He did not want his friends, especially Baekhyun worried about his friendship with Yixing. I’m sorry Baekhyun.

The University Rooftop

Jongdae opened the door to the rooftop slowly. He closed the door and walked quietly. “ Yixing hyung?” he called but no one answered. Where is he? “ Hey, Shorty! At here.” “I’m not a shorty. You’re just a lil bit taller than me!” Jongdae yelled back at him. Yixing stucked out his tongue towards Jongdae. “ So, why did you want to meet me?” He asked. Yixing opened his bag and took out a paper. More like tickets. “ Ermmm, Shorty, I want you to come to my dance competition. Here, take these tickets. Yixing grabbed Jongdae’s right wrist and put the tickets on his palm. He stared blankly at the tickets. “ But Yixing, I –“ He was surprised when he saw that he was talking to no one. He leave. Okay,I’ll go with the other. Who knows maybe they’ll love to see some dance competition.

The Venue Of The Dance Competition

“ What are we doing at here, Jongdae-ah?” Junmyeon asked. They are seated in the front row. “ Ermmm, we’re here becau-“ Jongdae could not continued his words as the MC of the competition decided to start the show. A big smile plastered on the MC’s face, showing his white teeth. “ Hello ladies and gentlemen. So tonight, a big night for the competitors. First, let’s give our hands to the judges. As we know, for 2 consecutive years, Kim Jongin from SM University had managed to secure the champion title. But,unfortunately for this year Jongin can’t join due to his waist injury.” At that words, the audience started to whisper, shocked to know that Jongin would be absent.

“ He’s injured?” Came a question from Kyungsoo. The other three gazed toward him and chuckled. “ Seems like you can’t watch your ‘Loverboy’ tonight. Kekekekeke.” Baekhyun covered his mouth, trying to control his laughs. Kyungsoo glared toward baekhyun and crossed his arms on his chest. Jongdae shaked his head and brought his eyes toward the MC when he started to talk again. “ I know right now SM’s students might feel sad about this news. But, there’s a but at here people. SM’s students shouldn’t be sad because there is someone who’ll represent their university tonight. As this person is a surprise for you guys,we’ll make him perform as the last contestant. So let’s start our match with Moon Jongup from TS University.” Everyone cheered, welcoming Jongup to the stage. The competition continued as the competitors giving their best on the stage, like their quote ‘ Break a leg’.

The MC made his appearance on the stage after the 5th contestant ended his performance. “ Wow wow wow! It keeps getting hot and crazy and noisy in here. How was the performance that being done by Hoya just now? You love it?” “YES!” Came the response from the audience. “ WOW! Hoya totally managed to blow your mind with his dance. Well well well, guess what? It’s time for our last performer, our surprise, our secret contestant from SM University. Even the students from this University didn’t know about it. Joining for the first time, let’s welcome him, Zhang Yixing!” Everyone clapped their hands and cheered including Jongdae. Yixing walked toward the center of the stage. His outfit, his hair style, his figure totally screamed PERFECT. He closed his eyes and breathed in to calm himself. Jongdae smiled and whispered “ Good luck.” The light dimmed, signalled the performance would start.

A remix song of Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran being played and Yixing smirked ily. He began to move his body, making the song and himself became one. Every dance moves that he practised, he delivered it smoothly and greatly on point. There was no flaw that can be detected in his performance. Everything was perfect and the audience eyes glued on him, too amused to look away. When the song had come to end, he striked a pose with a little lip bitting and wink. His breathtaking move with rhythmical steps and gestures made him received a standing ovation from the audience and a loudly cheered mostly from his fellow SM’s friends.

Yixing bowed his heads and walked towards the backstage. He sighed and sat on the chair, totally out of breath. He grabbed a bottle of mineral water and took a gulped of water. On the stage, once again the MC made his appearance. “ Wuuuhuuu! That was really an awesome stage from Zhang Yixing. Even though this is his first time joining this competition, he surely know how to make the stage on fire. “ The audience laughed hearing the MC’s remark. A staff handed the MC a card which contained the name of the winner of the competition. “ In my hands right now, in this card, we’ve got the names of the winners for this competition. But first, let’s called all of the contestants to get on the stage.” One by one, the contestants made their way on the stage. Standing in a straight line. The light dimmed except the one that being directed towards the stage.

With a goosebump type of song as the background music, the MC opened his mouth. “ As we can see, the battle for this year is too competitive. Even for me it’ll be hard to find the champion cause everybody is giving their best tonight. But, a battle is a battle. In a battle, there’s always a winner, a champion of all champions. So tonight, let’s keep calm while I’ll be starting my job to announce the winners. I’ll start from the 3rd place.” The MC opened the card that stated the name for the 3rd place. He smiled and gaze toward the audience. “ In the 3rd place is someone that I know. Someone that always trying a new genre everytime he joins the battle. With a 78 score out off 100, he is *drum rolls* Yugyeom from the JYP University.” Yugyeom smiled and took his trophy from the MC. The audience especially the students from JYP University cheered loudly, feeling proud of their fellow. The MC handed him a microphone. “Anything to say Yugyeom-ssi?” “ Ermmm, I want to say thank you for supporting me and cheering on me even though I didn’t managed to get 1st place.” He said with a smiled on his face. “ So now that you’ve got 3rd place, who do you think will obtain the 1st place and being call as the champion of dance battle for this year?” Yugyeom chuckled hearing the question that being given by the MC. “ I’ll bet Yixing-ssi for the first place..” “ Owwwwww” The audience replied. “ May I know the reason?” “Even though this is the first time I saw him joining this battle, but his performance was so great that make me think why didn’t he show up before this.” The MC walked towards Yixing. “ What would be your reply for that compliment from Yugyeom?” The MC asked Yixing. “ I’ll say thank you and his performance was great too.” The MC laughed and walked back to his original spot.

He continued to announce the winner for the 2nd place. After a loud cheering from the crowd, the moment that had being waited had came. The moment for the champion of the dance battle. “ 2nd place and 3rd place have already been obtained. There are 4 contestant left and 1 place to battle for. The 1st place for this year will be taken by…” He opened the card. “ Zhang Yixing from the SM University.” The crowd clapped their hands and cheered loudly including Jongdae. He smiled happily, eyes making a moon crescent. The MC handed him the champion trophy and a microphone.

“ WOWWW… The crowd totally gone wild when your name was being called as the champion. Let’s hear from the champion.” “Ermmm, haha.. Actually, getting 1st place was not my intention for this battle, just delivering a great performance was my goal. But,wooww haha guess I didn’t expect it’ll become in this way. When I was practising for this competition, I almost give up.” The crowd awed. “But, God maybe didn’t like the idea of me giving up so He send an angel to me. An angel that encourage me too keep on practising and compliment my dance even though I know it was not that good. An angel that I don’t want to slip away from me.”

Baekhyun gasped and brought his gaze to Jongdae. “ Ahhhh… Why does that story kind of saying about you? Is it you? The angel?” Jongdae gulped and could not answered that question. Then he heard Yixing spoke again. “ I know that I act bad toward you sometime, maybe all the time angel. I know I’m kind of stupid doing something like that toward you and make you mad. I know it was so rush of me doing this, but I don’t want to lose you after this battle end. Maybe I can’t see you again. That’s why I’m gonna tell you tonight. I like you my angel, Kim Jongdae. I really do and there’s no lie in it. Jongdae-ah, I know that you’re here. So, please come here on the stage and answered me even though your answer maybe would be no. I just want to know what’s in your heart and I didn’t care if the answer will hurt me. Please come here. “

The MC was kind of touched with the sudden confession from Yixing but then he smiled widely. “ Mr. Jongdae, where ever you are please come and let he know and we know your answer. Everyone, let’s say Kim Jongdae! Kim Jongdae! Kim Jongdae!” The crowd followed the MC and cheered Kim Jongdae to encouraged him getting on the stage. Junmyeon being the mom of the group chuckled and grabbed Jongdae right hand. “ Look like everyone is waiting for you Jongdae-ah. Yixing too.” “But Junmyeon hyung, I—“ “What? Trying to deny that you didn’t like him. Oh gee, everyone know that you like him Jongdae-ah. When I mean everyone it means me, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. It was written all over your face no matter how much you tried to hide it. So, what are you waiting for? Go get him Jongdae.” With a very supportive words from Junmyeon, he took a deep breath and walked to the stage. Walking with a steady pace, he came face to face with Yixing.

Jongdae could not kept his smiled when his eyes meet with Yixing. The MC trying to dig in for his answer start to talk. “Mr. Jongdae, as you can heard just now, this ‘Loverboy’ had confessed his feelings. May we know what is the answer in your heart?” He handed his microphone to Jongdae. Taking a deep breath, he stared lovingly towards Yixing. “ I know that you have a bad attitude especially toward me. Act bad, calling me ‘shorty’ when you’re just a lil bit taller than me. But, I know that there’s maybe a reason why did you keep on doing this. Thank you for calling me an angel, for liking me. But, I’m sorry. I think I don’t like you anymore.”

The crowd gasped and Yixing dropped his gaze away from Jongdae eyes. Jongdae’s friends could not help but gasped when they heard Jongdae’s words. Jongdae smiled “ Yixing-ah, look at me.” Yixing shaked his head. “Please Zhang Yixing…” Yixing sighed and brought his gaze toward Jongdae. “ Please listen to me until the end. Of course I didn’t like you anymore cause the like had turned to something else. Something that called Love. I love you Yixing-ah. I didn’t know when it started but I know that it was always there. So,ermmmm will that answer your confession ?” The sad eyes of Yixing turned to a happy one when he heard the answer that he had been waiting for. He could not help but to hug Jongdae. “ Thank you Jongdae, for accepting someone like me. A heartbreaker, a beast. Thank you for loving me with your heart.” He whispered softly, trying to contain his feeling. Jongdae smiled and returned his hugs. “ And I shall say thank you too for loving and giving attention to someone like me. Even though you’re a beast, always remember that ‘ Every Beast has their own Beauty’ just like you and me.”

 

-The End-

 

  • If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you” from Kim Jongdae.

Finally, here it is... The second chapter.. Hope you guys would like it.. Sorry if the story is not interesting :)..and sorry too if there's any grammar error kekekeke...