Part 1

Dance:Sweet Harmony

“ Jongdae, are you crazy? Why do you want to stay at here? And plus ALONE? Aren’t you scared? What if---“ Jongdae rolled his eyes while his hands clamped on Baekhyun mouth to stop him nagging. “ I’ll be fine. Don’t worry okay beside it’s our classroom. Nothing will happen to me and don’t you remember that you’re the scaredy cat not me.” With a smirked marked on his face, he knows that his words had managed to piss of his bestfriend. Baekhyun gasped dramatically while pointing toward Jongdae. “ Kim Jongdae, you better take it back. I’m….I’m not a SCAREDY CAT!” Jongdae chuckled. “ As you please Mister Byun Baekhyun.” Well, Jongdae managed to hit Baekhyun nerve for the second time that day. Make it the fourth time, including during their class periods. Baekhyun grunted and walk toward the door while saying or more like yelling “ FINE! BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET BACK TO THE DORM BEFORE 7 P.M..!” What a sweet bestfriend. Jongdae smile widely and settled on one of the seats in the classroom. “ Finally, time to study in peace.”

Two hours later

 

“ That’s for today. Huhhh..” Jongdae sighed while closing his books. He stretched his body to loose some muscles. Sitting for a long time can be such a pain sometimes. He gathered all of his belongings and put it in his purple backpack. With a slow strides, he walked out of the classroom toward the school hallway. When he walk passed by the dance room, he accidently heard a voice of someone crying. That make Jongdae a little bit scared. “ Okay Kim Jongdae, don’t be scared, you’re not a scaredy cat remember, you’re strong…maybe?” Jongdae whispered, trying to calm himself. When he managed to calm down, he try to locate the source of the voice. After a while, he figured out that the voice indeed coming from the dance room. Should I or not? Oh my goodness… What if it’s true? Curiosity killed the cat, then I’ll be- NO NO NO! You’re not a cat dang it Jongdae.. Just open that DOOR! Gathering his courage, he took a deep breath and slowly put his hand on the door knob. This is it Kim Jongdae. He turned the knob and slowly peeked inside the room.

 

With a little voice coming out from his mouth, he stuttered “H-He-Hello-o an-anybody-dy there-re?” but he gained a silence for his question. Wowwww, that’s kind of scary.. Guess it better if I- Jongdae was about to walk away when that voice start to make it presence again. His thought of going back to his dorm has been vanished from his mind. He peeked again inside the room and try to locate the source of that voice. With his squinted eyes, there he locates the person who produce that crying sound. Thanks to his hawk eyes that he managed to find him even though that person successfully hide itself behind the sofa. He walked in slowly and tiptoed toward that person. “ Are you okay?” Jongdae asked, but once again he got no answer. Well….That’s kind of rude.. A pout make an appearance on his face, a way to show that he was kind of disappointed. He really wanted to leave at that moment but something in his minds hold him back. Something about his too BIG curiosity, that was he wants to see the face of that guy. The fact that this unknown guy buried his face in between his knees make his face unknown to the world ( too much drama,well, it is Kim Jongdae people ).

 

Jongdae sighed, Okayyyyyyy, let’s just stay and wait how long you’re going to hide from me. With a frown written all over his face, he sits on the floor with his face facing that guy. A few minutes had passed with Jongdae holding his gaze on him but still no movement made by him. Suddenly, without warning or bell or signal or anything that scream ‘HE MOVED’ , that guy raised his head and came face to face with Jongdae. OH MY GOODNESS!! GOD,WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? That was so unalarmed. Knowing too well who was that face belonged to, Jongdae cannot helped it but got shocked with his eyes wide open that can beat the size of an owl eyes.

a/n: so, this is the first part. hope you guys like it. and sorry for the english grammar error coz english is my 3rd language. will update the 2nd part ASAP. :)