Love Sick

I Love You, I'm Sorry, Goodbye...

 

I looked up the sky and felt every drop of the raindrops that wetted my face. Even the sky knows what I feel now. Why you can’t feel my heart that is in pain because of you, Sica-yah… Why?

I feel so lonely and sad whenever I recall the last time I met her. We met at the nearest playground in my area. It was rainy so we played under the rain together. I never thought that it was the last time I spend my time with her as a couple. I know that I should let her go someday, but I never thought that it would be this hard. We started this relationship without love, but as time goes by I realized that love grows and it bonds us tighter. But it also damages our relationship. I know it’s the best decision for us, but I don’t want to see her with another guy without “Donghae’s Girlfriend” title.  Call me childish for this matter, but I can’t stand when she go out with another guy. Sooyeon-ah… back to oppa…

“Donghae-yah.”

Suddenly Eunhyuk’s face appeared in front of me. “You’ll get cold if you sleep in rooftop on a rainy day.”

I got up and still shocked with Eunhyuk’s sudden appearance. “You shocked me!”

He blinked for a moment. “You never shout at me Donghae.” He said in his innocent tone.

“Mianhae Hyukjae-yah…” I said. He gave me towel but I refused it. He suddenly wiped the water from my face. “Gwaenchanha… I understand.” He said. “Leeteuk Hyung wants to speak to you.”

I walked towards the door but I my vision became blurry suddenly. I managed to walk but I lost control and… I only could hear Hyukjae’s voice.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

The sky looked very gloomy today. It reminds me to the one I love who gave me the same expression. I looked upon the sky and suddenly the raindrops started to wet my face. I cried along with the sky when suddenly I recalled all the memories I shared with my beloved oppa. My beloved Donghae oppa.

“JUNG SOOYEON!!!”

I turned around and found Tiffany ran towards me. She looked so tired. I saw it from her dark circles around her eyes. She must be worried of me. “Tiffany-yah…”

She hugged me really tight like she wouldn’t let me go. “Why you left our dorm??” Fany cried. I tried to comfort her, but it only made her cry harder.

“We worried of you pabo! Where have you been?!” Tiffany asked me again. I broke our hug and wiped her tears. “Fany-yah…” I paused. She looked clueless. I hugged her once again before I tell her what happened between me and and my oppa.

“It’s over, Tiffany-yah… It’s over…”

Tiffany widened her eyes on me. “But why?! You guys love each other! Why you have to follow the rule?!” Tiffany nagged at me. I shut my mouth and pretended not hear anything. “Let’s go home.” I said as I pulled her hand. But she pulled me back. “So, you are the reason why Donghae oppa act like a crazy.” Tiffany said. “You want it to be over for everyone’s sake, but your choice only makes him suffer!”

I looked away. “I know. But we should end this before it’s too late.”

“Too late?” Fany frowned her eyes. “You’re scare because of the love that will grow stronger between both of you?!”

Tiffany knows me so well, she understands me more than anyone in our group. But I don’t want to admit everything that she said to me thou those are the reason why I broke up with Donghae oppa. “It’s not like that…”

“You deserve to be happy, Sooyeon-ah…” Tiffany said. “Just broke up the rule and make up. He’ll open his arms for you again.”

I shook my head. “Why I have to be happy when you are in the same position with me?” I asked Tiffany. “You forbid yourself, why I can’t do the same?”

I could hear Fany’s sigh. She gave me a deep stare but I looked away. “It’s too complicated for me.” Tiffany said in a sad tone. God, my words must be hurt her. “But If we can exchange our position, I’ll go out with Donghae oppa no matter what.”

“But you’re not me…”

“But I know you’ll do what I say if you’re not this coward.” Tiffany said as she pulled my hand towards the car. She stopped when we met Siwon oppa. They exchange their gaze for a while before Tiffany pulled me towards Siwon oppa’s car.

Fany and I were in silence when Siwon oppa entered his car. His phone rang then he picked it up. He started the engine after he hung up the phone. “Is it ok if I go to the drugstore first?” Siwon oppa asked us. “Donghae fainted in the rooftop. Eunhyuk wants me to buy him some tonic and medicine.”

“Donghae what?” I frowned. “He fainted??!”

My heart beat faster than ever. What happened to him? What happened to my oppa?? It’s my fault I know... Oppa, Mianhae… Mianhaeyo…

“Don’t worry; he’s in our dorm now.”

I’ve already hurt him too much… I really want to be with him right now. Taking care of him and stay beside him so I am the first person that he sees. But I can’t do that. I regretted it, but I can’t back to his arm because it would be hard for him. I don’t want to put him in danger. Not again…

 

---------------------------------------

Ok, first chapter is... Fail. but I hope you like it XD
sorry for typos and grammar mistakes.