A Day at the Beach

For my Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh my gosh, this is going to be so fun!” Sage was running around the dorm with an empty suitcase in hand while the members ran after her trying to calm her down. They soon gave up when Portia and Sehun poked their heads out of their room and informed them that she won’t calm until they get back. They were traveling to Busan for Portia’s debut and had decided to take Sage along to act as a fan with backstage passes (so that no one would discover that she

was a trainee and was also to debut in EXO) so she’d get to see how the whole process works. The members had got Baekhyun talking to Sage again although it was still awkward for everyone.

Joonmyun poked his head out of his room. “One hour!” Sage stopped and looked at him. “Wait, w-what?”

“I said, one hour!”

“Until…?” Sage was dreading the answer. It had taken her two hours to pack for Seoul. “Till we leave for the airport”

“CRAP” Sage spun round and headed to her room and caused Yixing to twirl around her, trying to contain his freshly made coffee. “Watch out woman!”

“Sorry!”

 

“Let's go guys!” Kyungsoo and Joonmyun stood by the door, waiting for the others to hurry up and grab the last of their stuff. “Six… Seven…” Joonmyun counted as the members came out to make sure that they didn’t forget anyone. “Ten… Eleven” Kyungsoo closed the door just as Sage exited and locked to door. It took them a further five minutes to put everyone’s luggage in the van in such a way that when they opened the door, it didn’t all fall out. It was then a twenty minute drive to the airport where they spent a further two hours waiting for the plane. Sage was ecstatic by the time they boarded and Kyungsoo was forced to sit next to her. Next to Kyungsoo was Chanyeol. Across the aisle sat Jongdae, Minseok and Yixing. Behind them sat Joonmyun, Baekhyun and Jongin. And across them was Sehun and Portia. Sage soon calmed down before Kyungsoo got annoyed with her and started talking to him. Before they knew it, the flight was over and they were on the way to their Motel.

 

They had three rooms booked and so they decided to play Kai Bai Bo to see who ended up in what rooms. The first four people to lose would be in one room, the next four to lose in the next and the remaining three in the last. The first losers were Sage, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Joonmyun. (A/N- This is really funny. I couldn't decide who was gonna share a room so i put all the names in a hat and drew them out… Just happens to be the members who don't get along…) The next people to lose and to be put in a room together were Portia, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Jongin. That left Sehun, Minseok and Chanyeol. They wanted to see who the ultimate player was so they continued. Third was Chanyeol, second was Sehun and Minseok was first. Minseok was so happy that he yelled and caused one of the managers to get a massive fright. The managers were staying on the floor below so they would be coming up to make sure that they had enough sleep.

 

“Oh. My. Goodness…. This is so cool!” Sage rushed into the room as soon as Joonmyun opened the door and headed for the beds. The three other members looked around the corner and saw her jumping up and down on the bed. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went to check out the rest of the room while Jongdae and Joonmyun headed to the bathroom for a shower. Sage soon settled down and sat on the couch opposite Baekhyun to watch TV.

 

“NIIIIICEEEEE!!!!” Jongin and Portia rushed into the room like two little kids and ran around the room non-stop. Yixing and kyungsoo just groaned and walked over to the beds and collapsed on top of each other. Portia stopped suddenly and grabbed Jongin’s arm. “What?” Jongin looked at Portia as she rose her other arm dramatically towards the kitchen. “FOOOOOD!” They ran toward it and instantly started ransacking it. “These kids are going to destroy me” Yixing raised his head off the pillow and looked up at Kyungsoo. “Agreed” he said.

 

“Home sweet home!” Minseok threw open the door and Chanyeol and Sehun looked over his shoulder and looked at their room for the next six days. “Nice” Chanyeol finally said, entering the room and almost tripping over their luggage. “Sleeeppp” Sehun dragged his feet pass Minseok and started pulling off his clothes on the way, throwing them next to the bed closest to the window. He soon flopped down, not even bothering with the blankets. Minseok headed towards the closest bed and grabbed a book from his suitcase on the way over.

 

“Room service!” Baekhyun leapt over the back of the sofa to open the door. “Good morning sir, where would you like me to place it?”

“Don't worry about it” Baekhyun smiled at the young man looking back at him and took the tray off him, sliding him a tip as he did so. “Thank you sir, enjoy!” Baekhyun closed the door and walked back towards the main room. “Breakfast everyone!” he sat the tray on the table and walked to Jongdae’s bed to wake him up. Joonmyun was already up and was combing his hair in the mirror while Sage was in the shower. He looked over to her bed to see the clothes that she’d set out to wear. ‘Pabo, she's forgotten them…’ he thought about bringing them to her but brushed it aside. “Hurry up or it’ll be cold.” Jongdae pushed himself up off the bed and raced Baekhyun and Joonmyun to the table. “Make sure to save some for her” Joonmyun said as he tilted his head towards the now silent bathroom. It wasn't silent for long as Sage let out a very loud groan that even the boys were sure that the managers below could hear her. They carried on with eating without looking up.

 

Sage slowly opened the door and saw the boys eating breakfast. ‘Perfect, they’re distracted.’ She slipped out of the bathroom and waddled over to her bed, stubbing her toe on the way. While internally screaming, she grabbed her stuff and ran back to the bathroom. Little did she know that the boys had their eyes glued to her in the mirror that Joonmyun had previously combed in- which had the perfect view of their beds and bathroom. “I never knew her hair was that curly…” Jongdae looked at the others and they laughed. Sage had to straighten her hair everyday or else she had an afro for the whole day. After straightening it, it still had a slight wave to it but it wasn’t to bad.

“Not to bad of a body though” Joonmyun choked on his french toast at Baekhyun’s comment, not expecting him to compliment her.

 

After about half an hour, Sage finally emerged from the bathroom wearing the white blouse and jean outfit she'd picked back in Seoul when she was with Portia. She had her pink woolen jacket sitting on the bed, ready for a day of sightseeing. “Food?” Joonmyun held up a plate of french toast and banana. “Yes please!” she ran over and grabbed the plate off him and instantly dug in. “this-is-soooo-good” she managed to say between mouthfuls, making the other three giggle.


 

“Yeeessss!” Portia screamed as she jumped out of the car and onto Haeundae Beach. Her floral dress was waving in the wind as she twirled in the breeze. The rest of the members soon piled out and basked in the sunlight. Sage stepped out onto the sand, and instantly regretted what she was wearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter