My saviour

Unexpected Love

*******************************TIME SKIP*************************

(48 Hours Later)

I woke up in a strange, unfamiliar room. It smells like mint. I sat up and looked all around me. Over at the dresser was a picture of a group of guys. Then a guy came in topless.

Um..

''Before you scream, let me talk?''

I slightly nodded and he sat on the bed infront of my legs and leaned over closer to me. I recognized his voice. He's the one who saved my life.

''First off. My name is Kai. You have been sleeping for 2 days. I had my doctor come in and examined you because of what happened. Your pelvis is badly damaged and your....um...lady part...was torn so it had to be stitched up. My doctor that examined you is a female. It is recommended that you stay in my care for a another 3 days and that's when you will be able to move more easily. Your mother knows you are here, she also said that you should stay with me because she found out that we will both be leaving America to go to Korea. Your butler has dropped off your clothes and other things. It was reported to the police, what happened to you and so they are looking into this case. This house is shared with 11 other guys but none of them know you are here because they are out looking for our other friend that went AWOL because he lost something over in New York so they will be back laterr today. Also, Your mum told me about your engagement...(Moment Of Silence)... You can talk now''

''Um.. I'm sorry...What?''

''Okay so, I'm looking after you''

''Uh.. Thank you?''

Just sitting here with a blank expression. What does one even do in this kind of situation?

''Are you okay?''

''Huh? Yeah it's just. really hard to process everything''

''Must be. Tao also told me about your troubles''

''Tao? ZiTao? You know him?''

''He lives here. We know alot about you''

''I'm sorry, I didn't even know you existed nor than he had other friends''

''Well he is a bit protective over you. He can be a bit of an ''

''You are not wrong there my friend''

''You must be hungry? Can you stand? Is Tao your ex boyfriend?''

All irrelavant questions but eh. 

''I never dated Tao''

 

This is all I can do for now...

I will be absent for two weeks or more due to a senior trip to Japan so yeah...

BYE!