Mistakes are made

Unexpected Love

"I never dated Tao"

I pushed the blanket off me and to my surprise, I was wearing mens underwear and a black top. I drifted my attention to the guy sitting next to me. His face turned pink. Guilty

"Your clothes were ruined.... So I had to dress you.."

"Okay... Then?"

I placed my feet on the floor. I was still weak, but I was just able to stand. My head was hitting a lot. I tried to step but my thighs were hurting like hell.

"Let me help you"

"Put on a shirt first please"

"Oh. I didn't realise I was topless"

"Sure.."

He put on a shirt and lifted me up in his arms.

"Whao, you dont have to carry me"

"Why??"

"Just.. Your arms will get sore.. Put me down"

"You're not heavy if that's what you're thinking"

With that, he carried me out of his room and to the dinning room. I'm not heavy? Liar! People say I'm fat as hell!! He placed me on the chair and wet to the kitchen.

"I'll see what we have.."

I sat at the table and fiddled with my fingers. Suddenly I had flashbacks. Who was he? How did he know my name? What if he hurts my mum? More and more flashbacks came to my head. My whole body shook. I felt like I was being painfully squeezed. Voices came into my head. I couldn't block them with my hands.

I'll be gentle      I won't go to hard

"NO! NO STOP!!! GO AWAY!!!"

I'm fascinated with you

"NO YOU'RE NOT! STOP IT!!!!"

I couldn't hear anything else than that man's voice.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!"

KAI P.OV

I heard Yuna shaking against the table. And then she began screaming.

"NO! NO STOP!!! GO AWAY!!!"

I rushed to Yuna and stood next to her. She began to violently shake. Her eyes were tightly shut and she clawed at her ears.

"YUNA! I'M HERE! IT'S OKAY"

"NO YOU'RE NOT! STOP IT!!!!"

"Yuna-"

I reached forward to touch her

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!"

She slammed her fist against the table and scratched my face and punched me to the ground. She stomped on my stomach and started hammering my face.

YUNA P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw myself attacking Kai. Yuna! It's Kai! But then it was the silhouette. Then Kai. Then the silhouette. Then Kai. Then the silhouette. I felt my body being hoisted off of Kai.

SEHUN P.O.V

I ran ahead of everyone else and came home. Suho found his wallet. It wasn't in New York. IT WAS IN XIUMIN'S FRICKEN BAG!!! They were a few yards away and I wanted to quickly come home so I ran. I heard screaming on the street.

"Probably the neighbours"

I ran up our porch but thats when the screaming got louder. 

"The..?"

I opened our door and saw Kai on the ground and a chick on top of him ripping at his face. I ran and lifted her up into sleepers hold.

"Wait! NO! Put her down!"

"She's ripping your face! I won't!"

"Sehun! You don't get it! Let go of her!"

"Are you an idiot!? NO!"

"YOU'RE STRANGLING HER!!!!"

He unhooked my arms and she fell to the ground.

YUNA P.O.V

​​​​​When I hit the ground, everything went away. I saw blood on the floor. I was so confused. Then a tall man kicked my stomach and stomped on my ankles and shook my shoulders.

"Are you crazy!? Who the hell are you!?"

I panicked and pushed him away so I could run. I ran to the room I was in before. I crawled into the closet and cried. Regretting everything I did.

"I'm so sorry"