Chapter 4

The Lucky One

Joohyun's POV

As soon as we arrived, we unpacked our things and Yixing knocked at our door. He looked very excited since he promised me that he would tour me around Hong Kong and introduce me to his best friend.

 

I can feel that Yixing was very happy. I never saw him that happy. When we came out of the hotel there was a man similar to Yixing's height waiting outside. I greeted his friend in Chinese but he responded in Korean. I was shocked that he can actually speak Korean.

 

"This is Luhan, he is my best friend who lives in Beijing but went to Hong Kong just to meet us. He actually taught me Korean before going to Korea" Yixing introduced his best friend. After introducing him to me, he introduced me as someone who helped him greatly in coping up.

 

Yixing and Luhan toured me around Hong Kong and showed me the famous places. Luhan treated us for dinner and Yixing treated us for dessert.

 

When we arrived at the Hotel, I went to my room and let the two talk

 

Yixing's POV

After our small tour in Hong Kong, Luhan brought us back to the hotel and let Joohyun go back to her room first to catch up with Luhan.

 

"I've been noticing the way you look at Joohyun." Luhan looked at me suspiciously. I felt sweat dropping down slowly. Maybe I got caught...

 

"How long have you been liking her?" GAME OVER HE CAUGHT ME!! Maybe Luhan knows me TOO well. Its impossible to hide things from him

 

"I don't know since when..." I told him "but she is really kind and she makes me smile unknowingly ....and she also gives me the desire to protect her" I continued.  My face started to hot after telling Luhan how I really felt.

 

"My Yixing has turned into a real man now" he said while hitting me slightly. "Now Yixing has his first love!!!!  I am happy for you." I can feel how proud Luhan was.