Round One • Mingyu & Wonwoo

drunken master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Round One • Mingyu & Wonwoo 

"The Culprits"

 


It was a normal day for the 13 boys. No schedules and a complete rest day for a 2 days, that's what you called vacation and they plan it already on how they will make great time about it.  Hey every minute of a day off is precious for the kids, so what did they plan for their first day? ta da , going to stay at the dorm and do a general cleaning.

 

That was planned since Mingyu revealed that their dorm look like a jungle to the public.  

 

Who said it's going to be heaven? na uh. It's a hell day. S.coups already distributed each member working station of course — with the help of his wife a.k.a Jeonghan who got the lighter work, let's see? right to order the kids. Save by the bell. 

 

In the other hand, Jisoo and Jihoon will be the one who's going to clean the living room, Wonwoo and Mingyu in the kitchen area, Seungkwan, Seokmin and Hansol at the two bathrooms "hyung! why we got the stinky part of the dorm?!" the Boo complain  "we pick it fair and square Kwan, not my fault if you took the red paper"  Seungcheol replied with soft chuckles after "having 3 people is a great help anyway" Jeonghan added.  

 

The Chinese line — Junhui and Minghao is responsible to collect all the trash while Soonyoung and Chan get to clean the cabinet and the messy ally all they from the front door where a huge traffic jam of 13 boys pair of shoes.  Lastly, each member need to be the ones who clean their own rooms. 


It's almost lunch time, everyone was busy when Chan wipes his forehead "hyung I'm thirsty, I'll just drink some juice or water, I'll be back" the maknae muttered and Soonyoung said a okay. 

 

Chan still having perfect energy he rush in the Kitchen, it's empty "where's Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung?" he asks himself in his thought before he open the fridge, checking if he can find any juice or soda inside. Humming while he stares in each drinks in the shelves in each side of the fridge door, a pink water bottle caught his eyes, it was still full. 

 

He stares at the bottle like it's calling him
 "drink me ~~ "

 

He opens it and making a sip without any second thought, he gasp softly with the weird taste at first, it burns his throat but hey it not taste that bad at all "is this one of Mingyu hyung energy drink?" he thought and smile. It's not bad to drink it without permission, he will not notice it anyways.  

 

The bottle was empty after two goes.  The younger was surely thirsty, he sweat a lot from physical work.  'Okay? that's funny, it feel hotter now' he talk to himself while he place the bottle in the trash bin, making his way back to his Soonyoung hyung but he already wobbling in his way. He feel likes his floating in the air. He frowns rubbing his eyes to fix his shaky sight.  
 

"aish now I'm starting to feel tired" he muttered. 

 

Chan reach his shared room with the performance leader who's busy in fixing the shelves, turning his head to see the younger one "what take you so long?" he asks "we still have plenty of stuff to do" the older boy added. Chan smiles and giggles softly "sorry hyung, I take time to ... hhm to look for a drink" the way the maknae replies seems so cheerful for the other. 

 

"are you alright Chan? you talk like ... like your drunk" Soonyoung asks. The Dino gasp loudly and shakes his head in a frantic way "I'm not! I actually don't know what a alcohol taste like and ... and I just drink the weird soda in the fridge" the boy defend himself , pouting like a upset dinosaur or he actually look like a hurt tiny duckling. 

 

"a weird soda? what it taste like?" Soonyoung asks, hoping what he was thinking right now is wrong, it's not a beer right or a soju. The maknae hums for almost a minute "Chan?!" the older called that snaps the boy thoughts "it burns my throat, the taste is weird but I like that flavor, I'm actually confuse if it's a energy drink or a sparkling one" 

 

Soonyoung mouth left hanging. Their maknae is surely drunk.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter