Unconscious

More Like Me: The Prequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmm I’m so sorry Krys, I have plans with my mum over the weekend. And then I have to be back to work on Monday. ” Sooyoung lied brilliantly. Jessica was smiling in relieved. She swore if ever Sooyoung answered differently, she would smack the girl on the head.

“Aww that .” Krystal replied. “I have no more classes for the semester so perhaps I could tag along to the office with my dad on Monday. Maybe we could grab lunch together?” Krystal figured out something so that she could still spend time with Sooyoung.

“Oh..” Sooyoung looked at Jessica who was driving at the time.

“When is your exam?” Jessica asked.

“In 2 weeks.” Krystal replied and then she turned her attention back to Sooyoung. “So what do you say?” Krystal smiled.

“But I’ll be a bit busy though..” Sooyoung said awkwardly trying hard to reject the girl without hurting her feelings.

“Come on Sooyoung.. It’s just a lunch. I won’t bite.” Krystal chuckled.

“Hmm I hmm..” Sooyoung didn’t know what to say. But suddenly they were interrupted with the ringing of Jessica’s phone. Jessica took her phone and saw it was her mother. Probably calling to check up on whether she had picked Krystal up or not.

“It’s mum. Answer it.” Jessica handed her phone to Krystal who was sitting at the back. Krystal obeyed her sister by answering the phone.

“You are not having lunch with her!” Jessica quickly whispered to her girlfriend.

“I didn’t say anything!” Sooyoung whispered back as she defended herself. “But you were about to say yes!” Jessica exclaimed quietly. They were hushed bickering with each other at the time not wanting to let Krystal heard. Krystal on the other hand was still talking on the phone with her mother.

“No I didn’t!” Sooyoung whispered back.

“Yes you were!”

“Did you hear me say yes?” Sooyoung questioned quietly.

“You didn’t, but you were about to!”

“What?? No!” Sooyoung whispered again.

“Okay mum. I’ll see you for dinner later.” Both of them heard Krystal was about to end the call, they straightaway went silent.

“Unnie, mum wants you for dinner tonight.” Krystal informed her sister before she handed the phone back to the woman. Jessica didn’t say a word back. Of course she didn’t feel like having a family dinner that night, she was planning to be with Sooyoung that night. She would call Mrs Jung later and told the woman that she had other plans.

Jessica then stopped by a restaurant and asked for Krystal to run inside and buy herself food for herself to eat while both Sooyoung and Jessica stayed in the car.

Jessica then turned her body to look at Sooyoung. She saw that the girl was pouting with her arms crossed. “Sooyoung..” Jessica called out for her.

“What.” Sooyoung answered without looking at her.

“Please look at me when I’m talking to you.” Jessica responded.

Sooyoung then looked at Jessica. She was still sulking. “I didn’t say yes.” Sooyoung defended herself. “I know you didn’t.” Jessica replied back.

“Then why are you mad at me??” Sooyoung questioned.

“Who says I’m mad at you?” Jessica asked back.

“You were mad at me just nowwww!” Sooyoung whined.

“Look Sooyoung, my sister has feelings for you.” Jessica revealed something which Sooyoung already knew actually. “I don’t want you to give her any room for her to flirt with you or whatever.” Jessica continued seriously.

“Baby.. This is all just in your head.” Sooyoung said softly as she grabbed on Jessica’s hand. She really didn’t want to prolong the conversation. “I’m seeing you, not her.” Sooyoung smiled widely. Seeing Sooyoung all sweet like that made her a bit calmer. “I’m sorry.” Jessica apologized for how she acted just now before she leaned in for a kiss on Sooyoung’s lips.

After the kiss, they smiled to each other. “So, I’ll be alone tonight..” Sooyoung sighed.

“Huh? Why?” Jessica asked weirdly.

“You have dinner with your parents.”

“Who says I’m going? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter