chapter 2

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin sat down feeling satisfied after he had his coffee changed. At least one thing in his life was going right he thought to himself. He took a sip of his drink as he attempted to erase all the chaos from the morning out of his mind but least to say it wasn’t working and he ended up feeling even more annoyed than he did before.

It all started the night before, it was midnight and everyone was feeling a little tipsy mostly on kool aid(Jin was too stingy to share his secret stash of expensive vodka and wine). They were all sitting around the fire that Taehyung had accidently lit from the trash can that he purposely filled with rolled up news-paper he keeps stealing from the neighbours. Every time Jin became too aware of it, he would ask him to put it out but Taehyung was persistent and kept insisting it was for eco purposes. Jin told them some of his famous dad jokes but to his utter disgust they mocked him, Jin went around beating them with his sandal. They got the last laugh by turning on his wedding film and taunting him. Jin couldn’t help it, he was a hopeless romantic. He had just about enough when he passed out cold on his bed still dressed in his day clothes.

What he had found the next morning felt straight out of a frat party. Jin woke up still feeling hazy to find the house encaved in silence, and it was not just because his bedroom walls were sound proof. He felt something wrong then. He walked out the door and was greeted by Jungkook in a grim reapers custom standing still with a stony stare.

“what the child, you scared me” Jin had screamed at him. So early in the morning and his kids were going to make his veins pop.

“Dad”... Jungkook smiled sweetly at him parting his bangs. “I just want you to get used to seeing the grim reaper here coz soon enough you’ll be seeing him, aren’t you like 30?” He winked.

“Why you little piece of ” Jin was just about ready to smack him with whatever he could find near him but Jungkook had bolted down the hallway screaming, whilst swinging some kind of a point gleaming weapon Jin was pretty sure he should be left near.

Jin made his way into the living room and he almost wished the grim reaper was here to take him for what he saw would have sent any parent into a cardiac arrest. Taehyung and Jimin were racing around in go karts in the dining room s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter