Chapter 1

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you." Suho smiled, taking the iced Americano from the woman behind the counter. He swiped his unlimited black card and made his was to a table in the far back of the almost empty coffee shop. He needed some peace and quiet right now after all the drama that morning. As he sat sipping his coffee, he stared blankly out of the window, watching the leaves fall off the trees. He loved Autumn, or had done until that pighead Kris had come along and ruined it for him. Suho shook his head. 

"I don't need to be thinking about that jerk right now," he mumbled, instead thinking of the mess he'd left at home. When he'd stormed out, the kitchen had been a total wreck, pots and pans all over the floor and food thrown around like crazy. Baekhyun and Yixing had decided to cook a little 'surprise' for the members that morning, but when at 7am they were awoken by the fire alarm and an alarming amount of smoke, no one was happy. They'd rushed into the kitchen to find Yixing asleep on the counter, water from the tap spilling all over him and the floor. Meanwhile Baekhyun had somehow managed to burn an egg. 

"Wow Baek," kyungsoo laughed, "How the hell did you burn an egg without cracking it first?" 

Baekhyun, tears in his eyes had yelled "Shutup shutup shutup!" before flinging himself to the floor crying. Chanyeol turned to kyungsoo, his yoda ears flushed red.

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU SHORTBREAD HE WAS JUST TRYING HIS BEST!" Only for Kyungsoo to flick him in the face. Chanyeol had then crawled over to Baekhyun where they curled up together and wailed loudly. Yixing still lay on the counter, fast asleep over the crying, the alarm and the water.  Kyungsoo gently pulled him down and helped him out of the kitchen.

"Hyung," Yixing grinned his dimpled smile "Surprise!" He giggled as kyungsoo dragged him away.

"Surprise indeed" Suho mumbled, a migraine beginning to hammer into his skull. Minseok had been stood stock still staring at the mess finally, 

"I CANT DEAL WITH THIS. WHAT THE HELL THIS MESS IS TOO MUCH!" he yelled before sprinting back to the safety of his spotless room. Suho stood alone at the kitchen door, staring at the boys on the floor who were somehow still crying. Just then, Sehun appeared,  a red can in his hand.

"Is that the fire extinguisher, thank you Sehun, just put that egg out will yo-" Suho stopped speaking as Sehun ran up to Chanbaek, laughing hysterically and started spraying them. Only a few moment later did Suho realise that it was in fact not a fire extinguisher, but aerosol when the egg rolled off the counter and set chanbaeks clothes on fire.

"Wow this really is flammable," Sehun shrugged, picking up a glass of water and sipping it as he went out. Chanbaek, realising they were on fire, began to scream even louder and ran toward the still running tap. Finally after they had put themselves out, they stopped screaming. 

"C'mon Chan, lets go and play league of legends." Baek said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter