The sorting

The boy who loved

Hanbin, donghyuk and their fathers are getting out of the diagon alley after buying their wands, cloaks, animals and books. Hanbin as he guessed got the phoenix feather wand and a brown cat and Donghyuk got the dragon heartstring one of which he was satisfied with, and a snowy owl. They are now on their way back home, the boys were on the backseat of the car chatting "imagine if a troll someday attacks hogwarts at night and comes straight to your house" Hanbin said terrified, and got Donghyuk scared too, but their fathers didn't find this scary at all "you think hogwarts security system is that simple that a stupid troll could go past it?" Donghyuk's dad, Seokjin, comforted them and they both let out a sight of relief.

The trip to hogwarts is gonna be tomorrow, the boys prepared everything they needed and now they are getting ready for bed even if it's only 8pm and they don't usualy sleep at this early hour but they want to sleep so the times goes by faster. 
Hanbin slept hugging his cat which he named "Emy". They both had very good dreams about hogwarts as they always do, Hanbin's dad came to take a look at them and felt like he is lonely already, Hanbin will be gone for a year and he will miss him so much, let alone the fact that he doesn't have a wife, she died in a fight between her and a witch that hated her so much and that day she had enough of her jealousy so she fighted his wife and got her killed. Hanbin was only 1 year old by then. He kissed both of them in their forehead and went to bed too. 

They are all now at the train station heading to the entry of platform nine and three quaters. The boys ran into the brick wall one after another followed by Seokjin and Seunghyun. 
So this is the moment of goodbye "becarful and dress up well in winter as I told you before, eat well, there's a lot of food there, and most importantly, study well, hogwarts is no place for playing" Seokjin kept on advising his son as he hugged him, Seunghyun wasn't saying much to Hanbin as he knows his son take good care of himself. They now got into the train and went to find seats, they found one cabin with two empty seats so they sat on them, the two other seats were taken by two boys in whom one of them looked older than them but the other was certainly the same age.
The train was now taking off and they stood up up to wave goodbye to their fathers. 

"are you guys first years?" one of the boys asked and Hanbin and Donghyuk nodded "I am song Yunhyeong second year" "Oh nice to meet you I am Kim Donghyuk and this is kim Hanbin we are cousins" Donghyuk replayed politly while Hanbin smiled "nice to meet you too" said Yunhyeong". They both looked at the other boy who was reading a book, and after he sensed their stars he lifted his head "what? " he said surprised "introduce yourself you idiot!" Yunhyeong reminded him "Oh! I am really sorry, I am Kim Jinhwan , are you first years? I don't remember seeing you around before" .."oh yes we are first years, Hanbin and Donghyuk" Hanbin replayed to him while pointing at himself and Dong "you aren't a first year too?" Donghyuk was curious about it "hhh no I am a third year" laughed Jinhwan "OMG! I am so sorry but you look so young" Donghyuk apologized and Yunhyeong laughed at this "you are right I've always told him that he had found the fountain of youth and he wants to keep it a secret from me" and they all laughed at this "may I ask which houses you are? " asked Hanbin excited to know about their houses "I am a Ravenclaw and he is a Huffelpuff" answered Jinhwan "what houses you wish to be in? " and Donghyuk said he wanted Gryffindor and Hanbin Ravenclaw. They kept talking about the school all they way and about other things as well while they laughed like they didn't just meet, Jinhwan has even put his book aside.

They arrived and first years are now on their way to the sorting ceremony that takes place at the great hall, and as they were on their way Hanbin saw a girl walking by alone and she seemed to be scared so he decided to talk to her "hi, are you nervous? Because you seem to be so" she looked at him and gave him a little smile as she nodded her head "I don't want to be in slytherin, I am so scared I wouldn't be sorted into gryffindor" "it's fine, I want Ravenclaw too but I'll be fine with anyother house" he probably lied in this "don't worry everything is gonna be fine, I am Hanbin by the way" he introduced himself "Oh thank you for your concern Hanbin I am Jisoo, nice to meet you" he smiled to her and went to reach at Donghyuk again .
They are at the great hall now waiting for their names to be called 
"Nam Taehyun.... Slytherin" the boy named Taehyun went proudly the the slytherin table
"Jeon Jungkook... Gryffindor" He put on a smile and head to his housemates 
"Kim Jisoo... Gryffindor" She jumps with joy as she hears her house chear for her
"Kim Seokmin...HuffelPuff"
And now it's Donghyuk's turn, he sat on the chair waiting
"Kim Donghyuk...Ravenclaw" he didn't want this but he smiled anyway, he knows he was smart enough to fit in ravenclaw
"Lim Changkyun... Slytherin"
Hanbin is now so nervous as he hears his name being called, he sat on the chair and closed his eyes as the hat was put on his head " Hmmm.. you want ravenclaw so bad don't you?, it's not like you don't fit in anyway.. Kim Hanbin... Ravenclaw" he sighs in relief as he walks throw the students to his now house table.
"Lim Nayeon...Huffelpuff" 
Hanbin hugged Donghyuk with happiness and shaked hands with some of the house mates, his eyes meets with jinhwan's and the latter smiled at him while mouthing "congrats" and Hanbin had the brightest smile ever, his dream is now coming true.
 "how do you feel being in ravenclaw and not gryffindor "Jinhwan asked Donghyuk as they walked to their house, "not that bad I wasn't having high expectations, but Hanbin would have had a mental breakdown if he wasn't put into raveclaw" "hey what do you mean by that, that's not real hyung don't believe him" they laughed at him and he frowned a little but then smiled anyway. They walked into the common room and then got led into their rooms, sadly Hanbin and Donghyuk weren't in the same room but it was fine, Hanbin was with Jinhwan anyway and Donghyuk will sure make new friends he is such a social buttefly, and like this ends their first day at hogwarts and as they were really tired they slept directly after landing on their beds, Jinhwan wished Hanbin a good night but he didn't answer because he was now sleeping, he smiled thinking Hanbin would make a good friend and went to sleep also.

 

Wow, I didn't expect this to reach 80 readers in less than 24 hours, I feel so happy right now I thought no one will ever read it, thank you guys *-* , here is the 2nd chap for y'all, enjoy if yoi could lol