Letter received

The boy who loved

It's 10 AM, the email's timing to arrive is now, so the boy went running to the door scaring his dog because he was literally jumping not only running on his way to the mail box, as soon as he got the mail in his hands a very cute and big smile appeared in his face as the first letter was from hogwarts, and it was for no else but him, he went running back into his house calling out for his dad "dad, dad hurry up I got my letter finally". His father was in the living room sitting on the couch reading newspaper when he heard his boy screaming from the hallway, he smiled and went straight to him in the kitchen where he was opening his letter with full excitement even if he already knows what would be written in it because his dad, who is a wizard has already told him everything about hogwarts and the whole world of magic, and because of his son's excitmemt and will to know every single detail got him to tell him even what's written inside the letter "oh finally, congratulations Hanbin, and becarful you might rip the paper like this" he said with laughter in between. Hanbin read the content with enthusiasm and hugged his dad as he finished "can we go to buy my stuff now, please? " he begged his trying to be as cute as he can, well not like he isn't cute already. His dad laughs at his son extreme excitmemt "we can't go now Hanbin, you won't find anything if you go today." the smile on his face disappeared and his shoulders hung low as he put a pout on his lips "fine." he said with disappointment and walked back to his room, his dad would've took him right in the moment but it's only tomorrow that the diagon alley comes back to life.
He just went back to his seat and graps his phone to call his brother, but right before he does, he hears the bell rings so he stops what he was doing and goes to the door but Hanbin was already there excited again because he knows who is here to visit them today. He opens the door and jumps at his uncle who received him with joy, as he puts him down he hugs his cousin and his dad let them inside "did you receive your letter Donghyuk? " Hanbin asked him happily "oh, yes of course bin, it came today" Donghyuk replied with a smile. 
As their dads went to the living room again, the boys headed up to Hanbin's room "ugh, dad refused to take me to diagin alley today, I really want to go right now. " Donghyuk looked at him for a brief moment in disbelief "Hanbin I thought there's no one else who knows about magical world better than you, and yet you don't know that the diagon alley starts tomorrow?" Hanbin kept quite for a moment because he can't believe he missed such a thing "and why do You think we are here? " asked Donghyuk again and Hanbin felt so stupid at this moment "idiot, and you want to be sorted in Ravenclaw! " Donghyuk laughed at him "hey, shut up!" hanbin said defending himself "I am definitely a Ravenclaw" .. "yeah you sure are" .
Later on, after they had dinner the boys went to Hanbin's room again to get some sleep. But both of them being so excited for tomorrow they stayed awake for a long time "Do you think I will get a Phoenix feather wand? " Hanbin talked after a moment of silence not knowing if Donghyuk is sleeping already or not "no one knows Hanbin, the wand choses the owner remember!" "yeah yeah, I am just curious " replayed Hanbin to him "just go to sleep Bin, tomorrow is a big day" Donghyuk sounded sleepy .."yeah goodnight" Hanbin only said that after two minutes because he was drown in thoughts about tomorrow, and Donghyuk is asleep already, and then Hanbin closed his eyes ready to go to dream land. 

 

Hellooo,  this is the first chapter, I know it's short but just because it's the first one the others will be longer, and other characters will start appearing in the next chap, Hope you enjoy and please tell me if there's something you don't like or something wrong 

Thank you for reading 💜