The first talk

The boy who loved

Back in the slytherin common room was Kim Jiwon and his closest friend, Song Minho trying some of the spells they learned last year but didn't have a chance to try them out because magic was forbidden outside of Hogwarts. 
"you can do it now Jiwon just say it well "wingardium leviosa" go on do it again" Minho was encouraging his friend who was in full concentration with his work "Wingardium leviosa" said Jiwon to finally get his owl's cage flying he smiled and high fived Minho "I can't believe you finally succeed on the easiest spell ever I don't know how more stupid you can get" said Minho with sarcasm "You think you are intelligent don't you? You would be in Ravenclaw if you were so, so please shut up" Jiwon replayed calmly. "yeah whatever" said Minho "talking about Ravenclaw, did you see the new students that got sorted in there? I mean there is specific two I forgot their names but I believe they are Kims... Hey are you listening" Jiwon was trying the charm spell again enjoying the view of objects flying "yeah yeah, what's with them? " as he was still looking at the flying flower he got earlier from the garden " I mean they are quit noticable I don't know but I felt this special aura around one of them, he seems to be special, don't you think? " Minho continued with the nonsense he was talking about "Bull, Minho don't ever think of trying your luck with them just stay with your huffelpuff boy, that would be enough. " "he's got a name you know? Jinwoo, Kim Jinwoo" Minho felt offended of the way his bestie talked about the love of his life "whatever his name is I don't care, let's go to sleep anyway " 
he walked to the stairs and Minho followed him but he suddenly stopped and Minho hit his back because he was thinking of a way to murder this careless boy "wha-" he got stopped "I noticed the boy with the 'aura' he seemed to be so proud of being in Ravenclaw, and what got me to notice him more is that he already was talking and laughing with Jinhwan hyung I wonder if they know each other outside hogwarts " he said what he had to say and continued climbing up the stairs " why would you care if they do? " Minho asked as he knows Jiwon won't answer "you really need to stop with this 'ignoring what I say' thing you know", "yeah, maybe one day" siad Jiwon quietly "wow, you actually answered this, cool, you are improving" they both laughed silently at this because the already were in the bedroom were students are sleeping. 

It's breakfast time, Jiwon and Minho came into the hall to have some food, they noticed first years were looking at them, especialy those of slytherin.
"is this Kim Jiwon and Song Minho you told me about? " one randome girl asked "oh yes, look at them, aren't they gorgeous? " the other girl which Minho reconized to be a second year replayed. As he overheard their conversation he went to them " when you talk about someone try to do it more quietly sweety,  and thanx for the compliment"... 'this stupid boy' thought Jiwon
 " I am off to huffelpuff table bro, see you later" Minho went straight to Jinwoo, borthering him again, and Jiwon sat on one of the chairs ready to eat peacefully, but no, never in his life will this happen, someone has to talk to him and ruin the mood. "pardon me sir, can I sit here" he wonered why this girl is asking him this question, everyone can sit wherever they want, he just nodded without looking, not trying to be rude or anything but he is just not in the mood. " Hi my name is eunhwa and this my first year" Jiwon is wondering why the girl is introducing herself to him now so he just nodded, again, and kept silent "aren't you going to introduce youself too? " ,now he looked at her ready to kill her with his eyes "Kim Jiwon" , "oh nice to meet you Jiwon.. Oppa? Can I call you that? Anyway, I just wanted to make friends.. And you know ..a boyfriend too so I thought you would be perfect to be the one for me " Jiwon can't believe his ears, he got used to this last year, even older girls and even boys were asking him out, but not from the first day, and the first thing she says is that? "sorry I am not intrested" she starts complaining "why? Am I not pretty enough, just look at me and you'll see that I am beautiful, I am better than half of the girls here" some girls looked at her because her voice was a little loud, and the boy is now fed up with this "look, not every boy must date you just because you are beautiful, and please I am not even intrested in girls, I am gay okey? And now would you let me eat in peace? " the girl was shoked and some of the students too, but not all of them, almost everyone knows the truth already, so Eunhwa shuts up finally. 
But just before he started to eat he felt a hand on his shoulder. today is defently not his day, he turned out ready to fight who ever was that but stops the last second because it his beloved Jinhwan hyung "oh hyung, good morning! " he calmed down immediately "Hey Jiwon, I thought it would be nice if you come and have breakast with us at ravenclaw's I have someone I need to show you" Jinhwan told him with a smile "oh sure hyung" he took his plate and followed him. 
After sitting down on the table Jinhwan started "Jiwon here are Hanbin and Donghyuk, first years, as you know I want you to have some friends and I would appreciate it if you get to know them, this dudes are really great" Jiwon looked at them and whispered "oh the aura boy" but hanbin heared him because they were looking straight at each other "excuse me? What did you say? " asked Hanbin, "oh no nothing I was just talking to myself,  but I am not crazy belive me " Donghyuk and Jinhwan laughed at this but the other two didn't. "anyway, enough awkwardness, guys, Jiwon is my friend, he is really not what he looks like he is, he just has a cold face, and certainly a handsome one.. " "hyung did you have to montion that" Jiwon was kind of shy now "what? I am just complemanting you...anyway I really want you to be friends with him since you guys are cool, because he is kind of lonely" Jinhwan chuckled "hyung you are embarrassing me please stop, I am not lonely I have Minho" he defended himself, or at least tried to "oh Minho? The one who is always with that very handsome huffelpuff boy is YOUR friend? Wow" Jiwon now just sighed as he knew this little hyung won't stop teasing him "so do you accept my request" Hanbin and Donghyuk replayed at the same time "Of caurse hyung" they looked at each other, shoked a bit but then laughed it off ..

"emmm I can show you around later after classes if you want" Jiwon suggested as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, Jinhwan was already gone by then, "yeah sure we would like to" said Hanbin with a smile "okey then, see you later here? " , "oh yes yes of caurse, Thank you " Hanbin is the only one replaying apparently and Dong is just nodding, Jiwon nodded back and went off to his class. Hanbin kept staring at his back without noticing "heey Hanbin let's go " Donghyuk waved his hand in front of his face and Hanbin looked at him to find a smirk on his lips "what? " Donghyuk pointed at where Jiwon left with his head "are we having something interesting to look for this year? " Hanbin became red as he acted like he didn't understand and walked off "I don't know what are you talking about,..  Come on we don't want to be late for our first class" Donghyuk tried to stop his teasing for now, but only for now he will start over later. 

They now finished their classes. Jiwon excused himself to Minho so ha can go and meet the other boys, and went to wait beside the great hall. After several minutes Hanbin appeared alone. "sorry did you wait too long ?", "no I just arrived, where is your friend? " Hanbin smiled a little "he said he has to meet a friend that promised him he would show him around yesterday. And he is my cousin not my friend " he explained " ah okey! shall we go now? " , "oh yes of caurse, and can we drop the formality? " Hanbin asked shyly "yes yes, of caurse you can call me hyung if you want or just Jiwon" said Jiwon smiling "okey hyung, let's go now" 

And that's how was the first interaction between the boys, so how will their story go on? 

 

 

Hello everyone here is the 3rd chapter up for you to read, I am trying to update as fast as I can, I was really really sleepy writting tthis sorry if there are any mistakes or if it's bad, I know my writting is Lol, but I am trying anyway
Thank you for the support, those who commented and subscribed and those who read my story I really appreciate it, I will work harder now.
Good bye for now.