Peterpan (Park Jihoon)

Wanna One Oneshot Compilation

"Annyeonghaseyo~" a voice greet him once he steps in the cafe. The aroma of freshly roasted coffee lingering around him, making him ignores the voice and walking towards a table at the corner.

"Cappuccino juseyo" he ordered. As the waiter walks away, he took out a book from his bag. Taking a tissue, he wiped the dusts away and gently patted it clean.

[My Neverland]

It was written on the silver covered book. His eyes move from the writings to the lock on the side of the book.

"Eoh?" he pouted.

'How am I supposed to read it now?'

He runs his fingers in his hair and down to his neck, where he wears his necklace. He looked down to the charm.

"No way..."

**Flashback**

"WINKYYY~" Yoojung sings, walking towards the boy with a scroll in his hand.

"Yoojung-ahh~" he replied, smiling brightly.

"Congratulation! You finally graduated" she chuckles. Jihoon pouted and slightly pushed her forehead.

"Yah, what was that supposed to mean?"

"You think?" Yoojung playfully grin before taking out a little box from her sling bag and hand it to him.

"For me?"

"Anii, for that dustbin behind you" she sarcastically replied, earning a knock on her head.

"Not funny" he stated and opens the box. His eyes widen as he saw the content. It's a silver necklace.

"Let me..." without hesitation, Yoojung takes the necklace and place it around his neck. Jihoon touches the small key charm.

"What does this mean? I have the key to your heart?" he playfully giggles when Yoojung was putting on her serious face.

"Rather than just my heart, my secrets"

**End of flashback**

Jihoon unclasp the necklace and touches the charm. He took a deep breath before putting the key in the lock.

"I don't think this is it" he murmured as he twist and turn the key. Suddenly,

Klikk!

It was open. Removing the lock, Jihoon opened the first page.

[Dear diary,

it was my first time writing you right? Nice meeting you, nae diary ♡ My friends said that we can share anything in our diary without anyone knowing. Really? You won't spill out my secrets will you? You wouldn't right? Because if you do, I'll burn you!! xoxo- Yoojung]

Jihoon giggled as he saw a Polaroid of her and her diary plastered next to the writings. He turns to the next page where he found a picture of him and her.

[Dear diary,

Today, I went to the theme park with Winky ♡ At first, I thought it will only be the two of us but he brings our friends instead. My mood was ruined at first T.T....]

** Flashback**

"Yoojung-ahh~" Jihoon cheered as he saw her.

"Heyy Winky~" she replied, hi5-ing him. She was wearing a pair of jeans with a grey shirt and black cardigan, with his red hair she let loose while Jihoon wears a white shirt with a ripped style jeans.

"You look pretty today" Jihoon beams, making her blush slightly. Before she can say a word, some voices come from behind.

"Yo Jihoon~" Guanlin cheered, along with a few more of their friends. As they come closer, she can finally recognize all of them.

"Hi Minkyung! Hi Youngmi! Hi Guanlin! Hi Jinyoung!" they both replied. Although she was a little disappointed, she didn't want to hurt their feelings by showing her disapproval.

"Wooo, Yoojung~ You look pretty today. Do you have a date?" Minkyung tease and Yoojung just smile in return.

'I would if you guys aren't tagging along'

"Come! Let's have fun" Jinyoung cheered, holding tightly to Youngmi's hand.

"Yah, Jinyoung.. What's with your hand?" Guanlin raised one brow as Youngmi blushed.

"I don't want her to get lost. She's so short, I'm afraid that she'll drown in the sea of humans later" he explained, earning a slap from Youngmi.

"Yah, I'm not that short okay?" she pouted. Jinyoung giggled lightly before her hair.

"You are" he beams.

"Urm..... Can we get to one of the rides now? I feel like throwing up my breakfast" Minkyung scoffed.

"So what if you throw up?" Jihoon raised his brow. "We're not the one who'll be humiliated"

"Mean. Whatever. Now, can we please have some fun?" she whined. The others nodded and walk to the roller coaster area together. As they walk, Yoojung can feel her skin and Jihoon's collide. His soft skin brushes against hers, sending shivers down to her spine.

"Okay, two by two" Guanlin said, referring to the seat on the roller coaster. Immediately, Jinyoung pulls Youngmi with him and Guanlin grabs Minkyung's hand.

"Let's go Yoojung..." Jihoon chuckles, leading her to their seat.

"Do you want to be at the left or right?" he asked.

"Is that even important?" Yoojung laugh, trying to contain her happiness.

"Not really, but yeah... So?" he raised one brow.

"Urm.... Left" she said. Jihoon nodded and took his seat before Yoojung can slide in next to him. They pull the seat belts down and tightly hold it.

"Scared?" Jihoon asked as he saw Yoojung continuously tapping her feet.

"A little..." she breathes out.

'Piiinnnnn' the man whistle, as a sign that the ride will start now. Slowly, the cart moves forwards and upwards. As it reach the tip and about to run down, Jihoon grab her hand and entwined it with his. Their scream filled the air as their fingers tightly entwined. From the hill, they go through a dark cave with colorful lights. With the speed of a cheetah, they were out the cave, climbing and running down a few hills and mountain before going through the loop and the ride ended.

"That was so fun!" Minkyung cheered while Guanlin was clinching his teeth.

"Yeah... Fun..." he breathe out slowly. Jinyoung slide out his seat and rush to the toilet.

"We'll wait for you at the cafe" Youngmi beams before heading to the other 4.

"Jinyoung is a chicken" Guanlin stated, earning a slap on his arm from Youngmi.

"He's not"

"Whatever, let's go to the cafe and have something to eat" Jihoon interrupt. The others nodded before their eyes landed on Yoojung's hand.

"Yah, are you two a couple?" Minkyung raised her brow while smiling mischievously towards the blushing Yoojung. Hurriedly, she releases his hand.

"Let's just go eat" Jihoon rolled his eyes and lead the way. Minkyung runs to Yoojung's side and elbowed her.

"Yah, I think Jihoon likes you"

**End of POV**

[... Perhaps, he likes me? Well, I like him too though. A lot >/////< When we were on that roller coaster, I was so scared at first but once he holds my hand, I was not scared anymore. I feel like he was there, protecting me. Like how Peterpan protected his Wendy. From now, I shall call him

My Peterpan ♡

I'm tired, going to share you more stories tomorrow. xoxo-Wendy (?)]

"So she really likes me from the very start..." Jihoon muttered under his breath as he touches the Polaroid of her own hand. As guilty feelings run down his spine, he randomly opens a page.

[Dear diary,

Today is Peterpan's graduation day. He looked so handsome in his graduation cloth, like he always is in others. I went to meet him just now and I gave him the gift. Why did I give him the necklace with your key as its charm? Because maybe one day, he'll somehow found you when I finally stop writing. Maybe he can acknowledge my feelings towards him when he reads you. Yeah... I didn't manage to tell him my real feelings just now; he was so busy with his friends. Plus, I'm coming over to his house tomorrow, his parents allow him to throw a small party. He also said that he wanted to tell me something. What will it be? I don't know T.T Have to wait for tomorrow to find out.

xoxo- Wendy]

"What did I tell her?" Jihoon pursed his lips together as he tried to remember. The scene was 2 years ago, making it harder for him to remember. Finally giving up, Jihoon turn to the next page.

"Eoh? The heck?" his eyebrows arched when he saw the writings sort of fading.

"It looks like she wrote it under the rain" he nags. Then it hits him.

"No way..."

[Dear diary,

I'm sorry if my handwriting is bad. Truthfully, I don't even have any strength to write anything right now. My heart is broken, no, shattered into million pieces. It hurts so bad..........]

Jihoon turned to the next page which the writings are much clearer.

[Dear diary,

I went to Jihoon's place yesterday. I was having so much fun with him, seriously. And guess what? I even make up my mind to confess to him that night...]

**FLASHBACK**

"Jihoon-ah, come here for a while" Yoojung gesture her hand for him to come and seat next to her.

"Wae?" he asked as he took his seat.

"There's something I wanted to tell you" she said, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Before you say anything, let me tell you something first" he grins.

"What is it??" Yoojung raised her brow. Jihoon gesture her to wait as his eyes roams around, searching for someone. When he finally saw her, he waves his hand as a sign for her to come, and the girl obeyed.

"What is it Jihoon-ah?" the girl ask, standing in front of Yoojung. Immediately, Yoojung stand up too.

"Baby, this is Yoojung, my best friend. This is Sooyoung, my girlfriend" he smile widely to her as Sooyoung stretch out her hand.

"Hi Yoojung, it's nice to finally meet you. Jihoon always share me stories about your childhood with him. Thank you for taking care of him" Sooyoung flash a smile as they shook hand. 

"Ne, it's nothing really. He's like a brother to me" Yoojung muttered, trying her best to hold her tears.

"Eoh, what do you want to talk about just now?" Jihoon ask, entwining his fingers with Sooyoung's, causing her heart to break a little more.

"Ahh, I just want to tell you that my parents called me just now. I need to go home now, it's late and I still have school tomorrow" Yoojung lied.

"Really? Awww, we just met" Sooyoung whined.

"It's okay, you will meet again soon" Jihoon tapped her head.

"Urm, I'm going home now. Goodbye" she bowed a little and storm out of the house, running towards her own with tears falling down her cheek. Her makeup was ruined but she couldn't care less. Once she reaches her house, she runs towards her room and lock the door before slowly fall on her knees.

"Jihoon...." she mumbled his name between the tears. Slowly, she climb up her bed and lay down, letting her tears fall on her mattress. She looks up to the ceiling and Jihoon's face suddenly appeared. Their memories are playing inside her head, as if it was a slideshow. The moment he hold her hand, the moment they studied together, every single memories in her head were playing as her tears fall more and more before it finally stops when she fall asleep. Still, even in her dream, she meets him and her, and she cried, again...

**END OF FLASHBACK**

[... but who knew things would turn out this way? He already has a girlfriend. Do you know how disappointed I am at that time? I feel like my tears can fall anytime but I manage to hold it until I'm out of his house. My Peterpan.... Found his own Wendy]

A tear escape from his eyes as he reads and reminiscing the scene. He didn't know her heart at that time; he didn't expect her to love him.

"Yoojung...." He silently sobbed. He opened his wallet and touches her picture in it.

"If I know we shared the same feeling, I would have confessed to you since the beginning. I'm sorry" he cried, placing the picture on his chest, hugging it like how he would hug her.

"I miss you, where are you?" he sobbed. It's been two years since their last meeting and he already break up with his girl a year ago. Why? He doesn't really love her. His hearts belongs to that 1 girl who he didn't know give her heart to him. He looks outside the glass, where it was raining quiet heavily. His eyes roam around before he found a familiar back view heading towards the same café he's in.

"Yoojung?" his eyebrows arched together. When the girl lifts her head, he immediately stands up and run out the door.

"Yoojung...." His lips form a small smile when he knows he was right. The girl that he missed, the girl that he was logging the whole time is now in front of him.

"Jihoon..." she shook her head, didn't really believe in what's in front of her. The boy who was drench in the rain because of the rain is his first love? It's Jihoon?

"It's really you!" Jihoon run towards her and hug her tight. When she finally sure that she wasn't dreaming, she replied the hug and cried on his shoulder.

"I miss you" Jihoon said.

"Me too" she smiled. Jihoon then pull her hand to the café, to his seat.

"Recognize this?" he asks, lifting the book.

"Eoh? My diary... How did you-"

"I went to our old school and apparently you left your diary there. Lucky, your homeroom teacher still keep it" he grins. Yoojung hold the book and her eyes widen when she realize that it's unlocked.

"Are you reading this?" she asks and he nodded. Gently, Jihoon hold her hand again, facing her, looking deeply in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for being such a fool before. I didn't realize how much you love me until today. I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm sorry for not telling you that I've loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I broke up with Sooyoung, she's not you, and she could never be you" his tears fall as he speaks, but not Yoojung.

"What are you talking about Jihoon?" she frowned.

"I love you. I love you with all my heart, with all my might. Since the first time we met, I know you were the one. I---"his words stopped when Yoojung pull back her hand.

"Stop talking nonsense Jihoon..." she sighed. Suddenly, a man approaches them.

"Baby? Who is this?" he asked, eying Jihoon.

"My friend. Sorry, but could you please order us drink and let me talk to him for a while?" she flashes him a sweet smile and he nodded.

"Okay, I will. Don't take too long okay? We need to meet my parents, remember?" he tapped her head.

"It won't" she beams as he walks to the counter.

"Who is that?" Jihoon ask, his heart is in pain, deep pain.

"He's Woojin, Park Woojin. He's my fiancé" she said, breaking every pieces of his heart.

"But... I thought I was your Peterpan..." he tried to hold her hand but she quickly pull back.

"May, you're my Wendy, I found you now. This is our story, that book is OUR Neverland" his tears fall again as he bumped down on his seat. Yoojung stands up, she was about to walk to her fiancé before she decided to turn back to him and finally say...

"I'm sorry, Park Jihoon. You are my Peterpan, I may be am your Wendy, that may be our Neverland. But, in the end of every Peterpan story,

 

Wendy is the one who decided to leave her Peterpan