Toothypasta

Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes are incredible heavy. Yet he still tries to open them. Only to face of regret with this absolutely awful decision when unbearable glaring light blinds him. He shuts them eagerly, but pressing them together is just terrible exhausting and after just a little while he dares another fatal attempt to squint his eyes open. Obviously meet with the same awful result as his first and he is again greeted by this bright and cold light. He quickly closes them again, and this time he the comforting darkness takes over his whole body. He has a weird dream of faceless people, with glaring eyes hunch over him. There is this constant and loud awful sound ringing in his ears —absolutely unpleasant. His head keeps spinning the whole time, as if someone mistook him with a platter. There must be a hitch in his record because he is pretty certain he hears the same words over and over again. At first they were so very far away, they have now come closer. Annoyingly close, repeating in this loud shrieking voice a familiar name. Again, and Again and again.”
“Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo.”

 

When Myungsoo wakes up he has a bad case of Deja-vu as he is blended once again. Myungsoo is a fit but rather lanky young man, hardly ever ill, mostly highly motivated and always hardworking. His handsome face is framed by his wet, black hairs that stick in wisps to his sweaty forehead. A beautiful fair but slightly bronze skin tone gives a mesmerizing contrast to the dark red liquid slowly dripping down his chin. He groans as he wipes over it, to get rid of the tickling feeling, and just in time before it drips down on his dark blue hoodie, staining the textile. Groggily he takes another try in opening his eyelids to stare at the back of his hand who is spoiled instead. He is lucky as the pullover is his favorite, a lucky one, and blood is so very difficult to wash out. Wait- blood? He was just about to give in to the drowsiness again, when slowly he realizes a soft vibration causing his body do softly jobble along. Focusing on it a little bit harder he also know begins to hear the soft sound of engine. It takes longer then he would like to admit before this two information’s form a logical thought.
He must be in some sort of vehicle, and he is moving. An incredibly scary though when one doesn’t know where he is going to. Or why? Or by whom?
This time he is braver, and fight against his bodies desires to take a look around. It’s still bright around him, but different bright. Less blinding and cold, slightly warm but still shiny.
He glares down his body, to see with relief that everything that needs to be attached still is there. Arms, Hands, feets and so on. Everything is intact. And after the first difficulties moving them goes very smoothly too, they seem to be alright. Except for the blood of the back of his hand, which he doesn’t know were to place, or where it could have come from.

“Finally awake, sleeping moody?”
He recognizes the voice in an instant even though, it’s much louder and closer now. It’s the same voice from before, from when it has been all peaceful, except for this voice. It’s all the same, loud and annoying now. Hence Myungsooo turns to his right to glare and take a good look at the nuisance. This leads to his cheek touching part of his hood and shoulder but to his utter shock he can barely feel it. Even more confusing was the look of the man to his right. Oddly familiar yet he couldn’t tell where he has seen him before. Or if he even has seen him before.
 

“Who are you? Where are we and why i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter