The First Snow

Love? Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung's Point of View

 

I was walking into the streets of Seoul. Hoping that I would bump to you.

 

I looked at my phone for a while. If only I have the guts to call you, I would been tha happiest person in the world.

 

A year had passed, but I'm still not over you.

 

If only I treated you better. If only I had enough time for you instead of spending it in work.

 

I'm sorry, I didn't treat you well.

 

I was too late to realize how much I love you. My year's full of sadness and regrets.

 

If I could turn back time, I would go back to the time when we're still together.

 

I know it's a stupid thought, but what if I could go back to the past? Would things be different now? Would you stay by my side?

 

Mina, I'm so sorry.

 

I want you back.

 

I looked at the people walking. They seem so happy. Probably because they were spending their Christmas day well.

 

Mina, are you spending it well? I hope you're happy and not hurting this Christmas.

 

I sighed and sat on the bench. I reached out my hand and waited for some snowflake to fall into my hands.

 

The first snow.

 

I wish that you're here with me.

 

I wish that you're here in my arms.

 

Just like the snow, my tears fell down to my cheeks. Just the thought of her makes me cry. I... I just miss her so much.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter