Twenty

Love? Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's Point of View

- Flashback -

"Minari unnie~ I love you so much. I mean it. I love you in a romantic way. Do you love me?"

"Aigoo, Chaeyoung-ah~ I know that you love me but we're still young. We need to confirm our feelings for us not to be hurt. Wait until we're twenties and I'll promise, you'll get your answer."

"It's okay, unnie. I'll wait for you." 

I gave her my best smile, trying my best to hid my sadness and disappointment. She's going to leave Korea and study in US. It was my chance so with all my might, I confessed to her. I know that the feeling is mutual. I understand it if she rejected me. She's right though.

I gave her my last hug and kissed her forehead. 

"Promise me, you'll be back."

She held my hand and said "I'll be back," She gave her gummy smile "I promise."

- End of Flashback -

It's been a week since I turned 20. I recieved a news that Mina will be back. I'm currently driving to the airport to pick her up. I was planning to confess once again so I stopped for a gift shop first and brought her favorite penguin stuff toy. 

I stepped out of my car and didn/t notice that I was smiling like an idiot. 

After 2 years of waiting, I can finally know her answer.

I am finally an adult and I've changed into a better person. From the lazy Chaeyoung who hates studying to the Chaeyoung who graduated as one of the Top students of a university.

It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter